[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: michelle.png (592KB, 639x1438px) Image search: [Google]
michelle.png
592KB, 639x1438px
Starting off with best girl. Thinking about getting a PSTV so I can play the PSP remakes of 1 and 2:IS. I'm really enjoying 2:EP so far.
>>
>Playing EP before IS.

Why?
>>
why the fuck are you playing EP before IS?

Is this bait?
>>
>>379547442
Wait why are you playing the Part 2 of the story first?
>>
>>379547567
He's obviously played P2:IS considering who he is posting. Presumably he played the PS1 fantranslation and wants to play the PSP version for some reason.

But you're right that playing them out of order is completely retarded. Whoever made the decision to localize EP but not IS is an idiot.
>>
>>379547512
>>379547567
I bought EP on psn about a year ago once I started getting into the later games in the series. Got to GOLD, started reading up on 1 and IS, then quit for a while until 5 came out. I bought the game hoping they'd put the others on the PS3 store, but then I soon after learned that EP had been put on the store years before and there was pretty much no chance of the others getting ported. I don't want to emulate the PSP remakes because I want to show support for the early games, stupid as that sounds, so I'm getting a PSTV.
>>
>>379548085
Blame Atlus as a whole anon. USA didn't get IS due to some bullshit of time restraints or something. Atlus Japan said "lol no u gaijins can't have the PSP remake of EP u already got the game." Then Atlus USA fought a shit ton to get EP on PSN.
>>
I dug out my old psp purely for 1 and IS, but haven't emulated EP yet. Does the combat get less sluggish?
>>
>>379549049
God, that's so dumb that you can't even have both games on the same console in the west. Persona 2 has some amazing concepts but the history behind the ports and remakes is godawful.
>>
Lmao go emulate Innocent Sin, you're gonna spoil yourself.
>>
File: 1447193060611.jpg (63KB, 672x462px) Image search: [Google]
1447193060611.jpg
63KB, 672x462px
>>379549431
Spoiled myself a long time ago when I was getting interested in the series unfortunately
>>
>>379549304
Because fuck anyone for being a fan of a good game right?

Now the only hope of playing the better PSP version of EP in english is in the hands of translators that have been silent for two years. I bet those fucks just dropped it.
>>
>>379547442
>Eikichi
>girl
You mean best man. He is a mans man anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.