[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151KB, 250x349px
-
>>
Why are you posting trash on my board?
>>
I love how these threads either take off or die.
>>
Who do you main and why do you like them?
>>
>>379546991

Why is it called Melee when 19 out of the 26 characters have at least one ranged attack?
>>
File: the immortal mercs.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
the immortal mercs.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>379546991
*Kills your game.*
>>
>>379546991
It's supposed to be a period.
>>
>>379548901
Yoshi because egg throw is the most fun move in the game. Throwing eggs around makes me haha internally.
>>
>>379548901
I main Link, he's comfy and easy to use.

He has lots of neat tricks, projectiles, big hitboxes, long-lasting nair, a good recovery, easy shorthop, high traction, etc. His disadvantage is that he's really slow but I'm even more slow so the character isn't holding me back in that area.

Anyone want to play some casual matches?
>>
Christ, at least try to prompt some discussion OP.
>>
>>379548901
I main Peach in Melee
I like up-airing my friends into the sky and doing aerials from the ground
PM I don't know. I like Peach, the Mother kids, Roy, and Mario.
>>
File: SSBM_Portrait_Marth.png (26KB, 136x187px) Image search: [Google]
SSBM_Portrait_Marth.png
26KB, 136x187px
>>379548901
slickest movement in the game

Dair is also the most satisfying kill move ever
>>
File: uec0aYm.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uec0aYm.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>mfw taking up the God tier combo and immediately climbing my local PR
>>
>>379548901
falcon, I'm just the best at his movement compared to the other characters. His recovery is super awful but I gotta live with that. He's flashy, he's stupid, but its fun.
>>
I think the game would have been so much better to play/watch at a competitive level if it wasn't Twitchy Fast Fox: The game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgezcct7pY0
>>
>>379548901
I main Bowser
Truth is I'm not great at melee and the only character I'm at all good at is Bowser
Life is hard, but when people don't know the matchup, I have a lot of fun
Bowser's up air is good fun for the family
>>
>>379549471
Also Peach is ezpz
Things Peach almost doesn't need:
Wavedash (just for edgegrabbing, super short)
L-cancel (Float cancel)
SHFFL (Down+x)
And Peach does fuckhigh damage for some reason (60% max in one d-smash), was sackofrice tryna break stereotypes?
>>
>>379549781
Is peach really easy to use or are you just saying that? I want to pick up another character. Do you need to do any rapid/precise/complex inputs to play? How do you master the floating shenanigans?
>>
I main samus, falco, puff, and fox.
>>
>>379550126
>puff
I used to like Puff
Kept her as a secondary and got my friends mad with rest
Then I watched Hbox play and it left a bad impression of the character on me
>>
>>379550024
Press down on the yellow stick on your controller and it will take you to at least top 32 in any bracket.
>>
File: 7.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>/v/ has never actually played at a tournament
>>
>>379550862
I've played in a few that I went 0-2 in every time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.