[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CumeaterFuckFaceRapeLaserMidir.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CumeaterFuckFaceRapeLaserMidir.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
I've spent the last 2-3 hours trying to conquer this cunt but I can't do it. By the time I get him down half way, I'm usually out of estus or am about to be out. I've tried to bless my weapons, enchant them, infuse them, but none of them, no matter how good the scaling is, can even do a speck of damage without hitting his head. And I'm a rather highly leveled character even though I'm only in NG+. I've beat every other boss in the game and even the most challenging ones are a cakewalk compared to this big black fucker. I've tried to summon phantoms but none of them can dodge for shit and then after they die in the first 30 seconds, I'm stuck with a double health Midir and a wasted ember.
>>
>>379545930
Hit head
Dodge
>>
>>379545930
What's stopping you from hitting his head?
>>
>>379545930
When he attacks you, dodge
Afterwards he is stunned, attack
repeat

in fact, do that for the entire game
>>
File: 1496702983326.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496702983326.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>379545930
Stay in front of him the whole time and only dodge side ways and backwards
NEVER GO UNDER HIM
Going under him is more dangerous than staying in from of him, so when he gets on his hindlegs start running AWAY from him
And obviously only go for headshots
>>
After every attack there is a pause in his movements and then you attack. Learn his moves
>>
>>379545930
I beat him on NG++ because I couldn't find him before that
get the dragonslayer greataxe and upgrade it all the way
his move set it actually pretty small. however you will need to aim for the head because the rest of his body has ridiculously strong armor.
stay under and behind the head and learn the tell for his aoe flame attack. when he starts it, run away as fast as you can to get away from the flames
>>
>>379546082
Fire, lasers, his autistic temper tantrums, his AOE (when I actually get that far), his swipes, when he turns around like a fag because he knows that I have to run up to him but when I do, he breaths fire and I don't have enough stamina to run away but if I had never run up there, he would've jumped back even farther away and use his air attack.
>>
>>379546624
One big thing about this fight is stamina usage, if you are using a great weapon, only go for one hit on normal amount of cooldown time attacks and two AT MAX if the cooldown allows it. Most of your stamina for this fight should be used on the defense. This isn't a fight you can do with a normal build on the offense

Patience is another key, took me 12 minutes to kill this fuck, even has that video saved and watch it from time to time
>>
Approach him as you do with all other bosses in DaS3. Stand in front of the boss, wait for attack animation to start, spam the roll button until attack ceases, attack boss by spamming attack button. Do this until boss is dead. This is a thinking man's game you see.
>>
>>379546941
I shutter to think about trying to kill him with any kind of great weapon. I've mainly been using straight swords with buffs and infusions.
>>
File: 1496764829989.gif (161KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1496764829989.gif
161KB, 244x244px
>>379547181
The worst part was it was an ultra. You can do it, anon. Just gotta be patient
Remember to take breaks if you get frustrated
>>
If you're a mage then just be a bitch and use pestilent mercury when you know he'll be in one spot for a bit.

If you're a melee user then equip your hardest hitting weapon, always stay in front of him and smash his face in when you get the opportunity. I beat him fight second try and the only other things I can recommend is to fight without using lock-on and stack some fire resist or wear the estus ring if your slow ass can't outrun his firebreath attack.
>>
>>379545930
I'v been having trouble with this glorified gecko aswell. I always manage to be in the wrong place and end up getting 1 shot
>>
>>379547504
I'm inconsistent at avoiding his flying fire attack, so I just equip a shield with high fire resist and eat the damage. It only does a tiny sliver of damage when your shield is up.
>>
>>379547134
How do you roll spam out of fire smartass.
>>
>>379545930
You should watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSbXvn-qglA
and learn the moveset
>>
>>379547748
I recall doing the same thing, but sometimes the fire would hit me at a weird angle and break through my guard. I ended up just trying to outrun it everytime and if it caught me I would just instantly heal since that was his only attack that would hit me consistently and luckily there's usually a delay between the end of that attack and him doing anything else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.