[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ludo moments in vidya.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2379.jpg (383KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
2379.jpg
383KB, 1200x1350px
ITT: Ludo moments in vidya.
>>
Oh thats how you were supposed to do that?
I just pushed the ball while swimming then picked it up
>>
A lot of the puzzles in this game were pure ludo, but you could tell they ran out of ideas because a good chunk of shrines are just combat ones.
>>
Anyone else fine that pitch dark forest north of the lost woods? That was insane.
>>
>>379543908
>90% of puzzles can be cheesed
cheesed solution is more obvious than actual solution in most cases
why do people think this game is good again?
>>
>>379544736
I dont see how thats an argument for it not being good
At all
>>
>>379544601
Stumbled upon it when I was trying to catch up to one of those dragon niggers. I never did catch up to it.
>>
>>379544736
Players can only solve puzzle via the one single arbitrary way
>ugh this game is shallow and its puzzles are repetitive and weak

Players can solve puzzles in a myriad of ways using many if not all tools available to them
>ugh we can solve these puzzles in ways that make more sense than the set out way cause we have such a large skillset, what a bore.

Videogames were a mistake
>>
>>379544736
A puzzle having an open ended myriad of solutions is not just good game design, not just perfect, but flat out ~right~. It is HOW you should design puzzles. Of course there will always be a few solutions in a puzzle like that that would be easy and/or obvious, but to dwell on that is missing the entire point.
>>
>>379545959
>>379546619
most of the time when i figured out a puzzle that seemed off i was more like "is that how you were supposed to do it?" or "did i just brute force the solution?" rather than actually feeling the satisfaction of completing the puzzle
>>
File: botw orb transportation.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
botw orb transportation.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>379543908
>started trying to get that orb to the island by walking over on a tree
>couldn't fucking do it
>decide to use a raft
>have to surround the orb with rocks so it doesn't fall off
it worked okay until the raft got too back-heavy and everything slid off into the ocean
>>
>>379547452
just use the ice nigger
>>
>>379547531
Yeah I completely forgot about it at the time

Also I really like rafts
>>
>>379544185
Theres no supposed to, You can use a raft, play golf. There is lots of methods!
>>
>>379544736
>>379543908
Are you people actually handicapped?

>optional solutions are bad!!!

Holy shit, kill yourselves. You don't deserve this game.
>>
Cheesed solutions can be cool sometimes but also can feel like a waste of time.

Many Mario Maker courses are made with certain ways of doing them but can be easily cheesed if they leave a Lakitu floating around.
>>
>there are people who shot down the Elephant ice blocks with arrows instead of using their own ice power to break them
>there are people who didn't use ice in every Test of Strength with wet floors to create shields

Ice was seriously one of the most useful powers in the game, behind timestop.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.