[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not on PC games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (134KB, 256x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 256x307px
Why the fuck does this masterpiece of a game not have a PC release? Why does it have to be stuck in XBLA/PSN limbo?

Another game that's NOT on PC yet?
What's her name, /v/?
>>
>>379543837
Castlevania Harmony of despair.

Seems like the perfect PC game.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 256x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 256x350px
>>379543837
>Never got it when it was on the marketplace before copyrights kicked in

Is there no hope?
>>
>>379544046
you can emulate this perfectly on the ps3 emulator
>>
>>379543953
Holy shit I remember playing that game. The only shitty part was that buying DLC characters was useless, because other players can't see them unless they purchased them yourself.
>>
>>379543837
what is this game even?
>>
>>379543837
>Why the fuck does this masterpiece of a game not have a PC release?

Japan never has, and never will, care about PC, certainly not back in 2011. Look at Arc System now; they port their anime fighters just mere weeks before consoles get the very next installment, and the worst part they are often gutted of features that the console versions already had. Why? Because "to teach you a lesson, teehee ;)".
>>
>>379543837
>That god tier OST
I still listen to it to this day.
>>
>>379544305
A contra game with an anime engrish style. Hella fun and the OST was made by the same people who made the Blazblue OST
>>
>>379544305
Contra
>>
>>379544541
>the OST was made by the same people who made the Blazblue OST

The game was entirely made by the "Blazblue people".
>>
>>379544541
>the same people who made the Blazblue OST
The entire game was made by Arc System Works, who made Guilty Gear and Blazblue. Funny how every time they leave their comfort zone, they make great games anyways.
>>
File: Axl07.webm (1012KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Axl07.webm
1012KB, 960x544px
>>379544446
this is changing a bit, Japan is developing for PC a lot more than they use too and Rev 2 was released very soon after the console release
>>
>>379544203
I didn't even know PS3 emulators were a thing. Holy shit.
Is it dolphin emulator good or PS2 emulator bad?
>>
>>379544828
It's not dolphin or PS2 level, it's a little worse than CEMU in terms of playability, it's coming along though nicely and worth checking in now and then

It even has monthly updates like dolphin
>>
>>379544828
It's Xbox emulator good.
As in it doesn't work for shit.
>>
File: file.png (90KB, 270x669px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
90KB, 270x669px
>>379544745
>one month difference

Well color me surprised. Even the Japs got it for PC.

That said, the predominant mindset for Japanese developers exclusively developing for consoles. For every Nier 2 or Tekken 7, you have Yakuza Zero, Project Diva, Persona 5, and Nioh; at best, only one of three Japanese games will ever come to PC. That's not even counting games from previous years that haven't been released on PC yet, such as WoFF, FFXV, previous Yakuza's, previous Migu games, that DQ Minecraft game, that one Dynasty Warriors game that's PS4 exclusive, among many others. The list only keeps growing.
>>
>>379543837
>That fucking terrible 90s arcade era voice-acting this game had.

I love it.
>>
>>379545240
Yeah I know what you mean, PC is my main platform and always will be, but I'm not delusional

PC is an anomaly in japan really, most homes have one PC in the home as a family computer and most of the browsing is done via phone

If I was a narrow minded japanese business exec, it would make sense to only put it on console

That being said, if I was smart, I would look globally and understand that the PC platform is worth investing into

On a personal note, if I wanted to play those games, I would just get a console, I am anyways for persona 5 eventually
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.