[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember the online video game Webkinz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Webkinz.jpg (21KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Webkinz.jpg
21KB, 236x214px
Do you remember the online video game Webkinz?
>>
File: 1496893840162.jpg (49KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496893840162.jpg
49KB, 319x316px
>>379543059
This was such a fucking fad at my school you wouldn't believe.

It helped that the plushies were actually really good.
>>
ONE IS A DUMMY
>>
Pay2win garbage.
>>
>>379543059
Neopets > Webkinz

Everyone I know who played Webkinz turned out to be SJW trash.
>>
>>379543059
Pig was best animal
>>
File: 1496940361855.jpg (21KB, 284x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496940361855.jpg
21KB, 284x277px
>>379543580
>not bullfrog
>not puggle
>not cheeky monkey
>>
baseball game was the best fight me
>>
>>379543850
Cash Cow was my jam
>>
>>379543059
Who was worse

Ms Birdy or Dr Quack?
>>
>>379543850
The Wheel of Wow was awesome
>>
File: 1485920817490.jpg (49KB, 446x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485920817490.jpg
49KB, 446x604px
>tfw too poor to afford a webkinz when the hype was at its peak
>tfw when parents bought me one towards the end of the peak
>tfw I put the code in wrong and some how managed to fuck up the one chance I had

Life is suffering
>>
is this thread a joke
>>
>>379543059
Only person at my school into it was a girl who was really short who dated another short kid for years cause everyone said they should cause they are short. She moved away and got pregnant her mom was a special ed teacher. She moved but her mom still taught at that school (we were in high school when she moved freshmen the mom taught middle school) so I assume she moved in with someone else cause issues with her parents.
>tldr there was a short girl forced room date a short boy who then got into Web kins moved away and got knocked up Webkins ruins lives this shit was pulled of f the shelves for a reason
>>
>>379546527
Really what isn't in this world? We exist and fill that time with games of all sorts until we die and we treat some of those games more serious than others and try to learn what we can from each experience. Yet as a human culture we attack others who enjoy different games than us even though these games are what we live for. So yes this thread is a joke as is the game of you reading this thread expecting anything or any thread for that matter you getting off the toilet is a joke just as much as it was when you got that diploma.
Tldr >webkins is fucking gay nigga like what but who cares if some nigga like gay shit. Ops a fag but you posted in his thread vicious cycle birth and death videogames.
>>
>>379543059
My little sister had these and she is 10 years my junior. Just how old are the people posting in this thread?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.