[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling it now: The protagonist assassin in this game will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Calling it now: The protagonist assassin in this game will be an escaped jewish slave in egypt and you'll witness moses leading the jews out of egypt with a dramatic parting of the red sea. screencap this
>>
>>379542857
if the jews are villains I promise to buy this game
>>
>>379542857
That was in the leak
>>
>>379542857
Can't screencap sorry, I'm on my phone.
>>
>assassin's creed

who cares?
>>
>>379542857
Oh fug op, u might be right.
After all.....
/Pol/ is always right
>>
>>379542857
Those robes look pretty shit. I hope they include other outfits, preferably with the ridiculous variety that Rogue had.
>>
>>379542857
This is a fake leak.
>>
>>379544942
U no what forget what I said. Protogonist will not be Jewish, if it did muzlm would be butthurt about it and banned in the middle east
>>
>>379544654
Hit home+power you fucking mongoloid
>>
I stopped playing after 3, how full retard did the story go?
>>
>>379544681
me
>>379545098
your life is fake
>>379545319
super retarded
>>
>>379542857
That's actually kinda cool of a background
>>
>>379545319
Very. You should've known that though, considering AC II's ending.
>>
>>379545579
>Ubisoft logo not updated
>>
>>379545896
>not knowing that marketing material gets prepared months in advance
Ubisoft only recently updated their logo, it's going to take a while. If you still don't believe me watch Far Cry 5's trailer, it has the same old Ubi logo.
>>
>>379546050
The Far Cry 5 trailer was before they changed their logo.
>>
>>379546246
Not him, but you're a moron. Read the post again.
>>
>>379546246
What part of "marketing material gets prepared months in advance" don't you understand?
>>
I don't really follow Assassin's creed. Do they tend to follow basic historical facts or do they go with myths and legends? The jews were literally never enslaved in Egypt so that would be stupid if they are going for history.
>>
>>379546449
>>379546475
This is absolutely false.
Marketing material undergo several changes up to their deadline.
Far Cry 5's trailer could've easily been changed if the logo changed before the trailer.
>>
>>379544526
fpbp
>>
>>379546671
>could've easily been changed
This is Ubishit we're talking about. Besides, the ad in OP's image is physical, not digital.
>>
>>379546671
Why does FC5's cover have the old logo then? Because promo material was done before Ubi's logo change. It's the same fucking thing here.
>>
>>379542857
fake. doesn't have the shitty new logo
>>
>>379546910
What does FC5 have to do with anything now?
There's no physical cover for FC5 yet as far as I know.
>>
>>379546817
So why is ubisoft reusing the pyramid from xmen apocalypse?
>>
>>379547025
Do you seriously not read?
These things have probably been ready for months before the logo change
>>
>>379547082
My point is that you shouldn't look at the logo to determine whether it's fake or not since the logo change is way too recent and marketing material finished way before that, it's how things usually go. And yes, there is.
>>
why would they use there old logo if they literally just changed it?
>>
>>379542857
Desmond was a jew.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.