[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: MnC.jpg (56KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
MnC.jpg
56KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
>>379541369
Never heard of it.
>>
>>379541369

It was kind of slow
>>
>>379541369
team-shooter when TF2 wasn't on the decline
>>
I want to say "Too ambitious" or "TF2 killed it", but in reality the Original Mondy Night Combat was good and pretty fun and the community was there knowing the current multiplayer climate, but Super MNC screwed the pooch going F2P and just fucking over people content wise and gameplay wise.
>>
File: smnc2.jpg (199KB, 550x315px) Image search: [Google]
smnc2.jpg
199KB, 550x315px
>>379541369
Zero advertising
Sports aesthetic
6/10 name
>>
>>379541369
I don't know. I remember it being decently popular around here, and then it just kind of disappeared.
>>
>>379541527
bullshit, it was the fastest moba on the market.

BOYS, IM THE OLDEST WHORE ON THE BLOCK
>>
File: 7.png (924KB, 903x848px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
924KB, 903x848px
>>379541818
also sporadic release schedule, and only 3 maps for most of it's life
>>
File: 1421724376953.gif (499KB, 286x457px) Image search: [Google]
1421724376953.gif
499KB, 286x457px
>>379541369
>release game on Xbox 360 only
>entire fanbase and playerbase is on this one console
>don't update your game for ages
>promise an update on forum after the other one ages ago
>release game on PC and update it on PC, abandoning your only fanbase entirely with no updates
>release shitty sequel on PC only, leaving your old fanbase betrayed and abandoned
>they spread ba word about the company and the sequel isn't all that good anyway
>sequel and old game dies
>>
It was a great game. Then the devs abandoned it for SMNC. I enjoyed that too, but then that got abandoned for Planetary Annihilation. They also fucked up the launch by accidentally releasing it too soon and then deciding "fuck it lets leave it."

Sucks because I really enjoyed both games and now they both literally dead.
>>
SMNC was fucking great for awhile then the armies of terrible BRs moved in. Got a good 15-20 hours of free fun out of it though.
>>
>>379541369
SMNC was shit and ruined it
>>
>>379541369
Shit I miss this game. I liked the ninja bitch
>>
File: Gotham_City_Impostors_001.jpg (108KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham_City_Impostors_001.jpg
108KB, 616x346px
A friend gave me his download. I enjoyed it on the ol' Pleb-box360. Especially playing with 4-5 people with mics.

Kids were tryharding as ninjas all the time so when we co-ordinated efforts it got easy.
Anyone get into pic related? What classes did you main?

I ran girl, w/ shotty, skates and dmg upgrade. I really liked the builds you could make and had gold katana, uzi, partisan and shotty.
>>
>>379542515
Accurate
>>
>>379544740
i played that for a while in it's heyday, was a surprisingly fun cod-clone
it was so long ago that i don't remember what loadout i used but i remember i alternated between medium build and girl build, and i remember thinking that skinny build was too weak and thick build was too underpowered, and heavy build was fucking annoying as shit to fight against.
too bad they ruined it with a disastrous series of "fixes" and then abandoned it
>>
They lost Mickey Cantor, and added a pretty bad unlock system late into the beta. It was pretty fun in the beginning and if it were new in the current market it could probably land in a good place.
>>
Scathis is a shit-tier dev.
Uber is a shit-tier company.

This is what happened.

SMNC had potential, but the shitty devs failed to listen to the beta players and fucked everything up.

t. Best cheston/Gunslinger on SMNC.
>>
>>379544740
Big dude with targeting goggles and motion sensors. Frequently got 100+ assists per round.
>>
File: 1397051893775.png (4KB, 230x241px) Image search: [Google]
1397051893775.png
4KB, 230x241px
>>379541369

MNC was good.

SMNC is what I heard killed it. Too much into the moba direction, took too long to kill people or something I think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.