[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would create a post-apocalyptic game to your own liking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: outlandersnescover[1].jpg (1011KB, 2820x1984px) Image search: [Google]
outlandersnescover[1].jpg
1011KB, 2820x1984px
How would create a post-apocalyptic game to your own liking?
>>
Fallout in Japan. Untouched by Todd and his cronies.
>>
>>379534125
Like this. Singleplayer. Hawken combat and Armored Core customization using mech games as an example. Maybe a bit of Freelancer in terms of being dumped into the world and doing wetworks for money so you up your weaponry. Don't need on foot combat other than menu downtime and town shit.
>>
>>379534312
So a game based on Violence Jack? HnK might be a little too supernatural though
>>
>>379534974
Most of that sounds like a Metal Max game
>>
File: hq_oldlogan2.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hq_oldlogan2.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>379535128
Sure, but with less movie and less bamham.
>>
File: 2014-adventurers-guildhouse.jpg (58KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
2014-adventurers-guildhouse.jpg
58KB, 480x680px
>>379534125
One that's so far beyond postapocalypse that it's no longer readily apparent it's postapocalyptic. Something in the vein of old MtG's Dominaria, a world that's been through so many cataclysmic events that entire landmasses have been wiped off the map, with the devestation eventually fading to a vague cultural memory as society rebuild and life goes on.
>>
A biomechanical apocalypse. Body horror and mutations everywhere. The very ground you walk on is made of abscesses and tumours. And yet somehow, the story itself, despite being dark as it gets, contains a core of light, the hope that things can be better.
>>
do Shadowrun but in a desert wasteland
>>
Your an enslaved German on a quest to get to the only civilized country remaining after WW3, The great white utopia of Old America
>>
>>379537970
>weak enslaved white german seeking salvation from others
Sounds like a cuck story, I bet he had his wife get taken from him by pure blood africans
>>
I would mix all the best parts of STALKER, Fallout, and Metro.
>>
>>379534125
Let It Die without the microtransaction shit.
>>
>>379535007
God dammit! Where the hell is Jack!?
Fucking chicken shit!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Shit!
Fuck it!
Shit!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.