[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What party games does /v/ like? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: mariopartydeluxe.png (683KB, 670x444px) Image search: [Google]
mariopartydeluxe.png
683KB, 670x444px
What party games does /v/ like?
pic related
>>
Mario Party 4
>>
>>379524734
fuck this game. I almost lose a good friend when playing this
>>
File: fortune.jpg (300KB, 1044x750px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
300KB, 1044x750px
I fucking love this game. I hope they localize the new one coming for PS4. And then I hope they port it to Switch so I can have it at any party. But that's just a pipe dream
>>
>>379525005
It's a special kind of hell to do an entire game of dokapon. We had to restart a few times because people straight up quit in pure anger.
>>
>>379525129
Holy fuck I forgot about Fortune Street. That shit is so ridiculous and the buyout mechanic is the best shit ever made. Also muh stock market.
>>
>>379524734
I've actually got some friends who are brining this over to play. I fucking love destroying people in Mario Party and they told me this is even more fury inducing so I wanted to play it.
What am I in for?
>>
Melee
>>
>>379524734
This game seems right up my alley but the fact that you have to keep getting together the same people for multiple play sessions has stopped me from ever trying it.
>>
>>379525298
Several days straight of hell if you're all degenerates, otherwise you have to play in sessions for weeks. Also last place is for FUN.
>>
>>379524734
All of them, give any of them to me on the switch and I'll be happy
>>
>>379524734
>you will never be able to netplay this game
>>
>>379525129
you have monopoly to tide you over
>>
File: totallynotold.jpg (106KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotold.jpg
106KB, 500x298px
GET SCREWED
>>
Rocket League.
>>
They need to make another Wario Ware game ffs
>>
>>379525693
You should play the jackbox party packs sometime senpai. pirate all three of them because they only have one or two good games in them and they'll never release a pack with all the games people like
>>
dragonball games
>>
>>379525657
you could netplay this game right now on dolphin
do you live under a rock?
>>
>>379526448
That game has a giant flaw for me, it's english only.
I live in Italy, a good chunck of my friends is not even able to read in english otherwise I would've bought every edition of it.
>>
>>379526521
any time i've tried i get fucked by the wiimote connection thing. it's either we get stuck with no wiimote connected, or we get the wiimote connected but everyone desyncs instantly
>>
>>379524734
that game was way too long
>>
Super Smash Bros
>>
>>379526635
Ah well that's too bad. I didn't even think about localization
>>
>We will never get Dokapon Kingdom 2
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>379526671
you need to use the most recent developer build and mess around with it, the base dolphin 5.0 doesn't work.

I can't say more because I didn't actually set it up, just played it.
>>
File: top shop.jpg (133KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
top shop.jpg
133KB, 797x597px
>>379524734
Dokapon Kingdom is the best. I would love a PC dokapon game but you'd need to play with the same group of people for like 2 months if you wanted to finish it.

>>379525129
I wanted to like Fortune Street but it takes way too long to unlock the other stages. Top Shop is pretty similar but it doesn't have the stock market. Instead you can build up points to unleash all sorts of horrible calamity upon your enemies. And I think the setting of stores in a mall is more interesting than the floating islands of no real significance.
>>
>>379524734
dokapon is a game for actual psychopaths. it's super long, super RNG and yet there's little actual interaction between players, instead you just mutually play the most boring JRPG in the world and occasionally do something that might mess someone over
>>
>>379527409
We had an autist who unlocked all the stages over a period of 6 months.

He moved away and didn't leave his save file behind
>>
>>379527409
Just play culdcept games
>>
>>379527409
>>379527881
I unlocked the stages in like 2 days. I just set it up on my Wii U gamepad and would play the beginning of the match to get an advantage, then let the AI play the rest.
>>
>>379527881
Unfortunately Fortune Street is one of those annoying Wii games that won't let you copy save data to an SD card because of some random reason. I guess you can always emulate though
>>
>>379527028
>2
It's a long running series we never got, like Fortune Street.
>>
>>379529784
Kingdom is the only notable one though, the rest are pretty boring RPGs
>>
>>379524734
The runaway guys let's play still isn't finished.
>>
>>379524734
Any Smash brothers until Gannondorf isn't a Captain Falcon clone.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.