[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega sixtyBORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Mega64.jpg (141KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Mega64.jpg
141KB, 960x539px
Mega64 is dead isnt it? The quality of their skits has dropped dramatically over the last couple years, and the simple truth, they just arent that funny anymore. On top of that, they mostly just release half assed podcasts now. Their podcasts use to be mildly interesting and have great aftershows, but now they rarley even do the aftershow. The podcasts are mostly just Derrick attention whoring with his contrarian opinions and they guys pretending like theyre not offended by mean youtube comments.
>>
File: 1376220239831.jpg (86KB, 454x475px) Image search: [Google]
1376220239831.jpg
86KB, 454x475px
Derick I hope youre reading this you hipster FUCK. Im fucking sick of hearing your contrarian bs, got it? Bill Nye saves the world IS NOT A GOOD SHOW. You are and SJW SHILL, and I WONT FUCKING STAND FOR IT. Im done with your silly little podcast, and I WILL NOT be reccomending it to anyone. When youre trying to sleep tonight, just remember this all couldve been avoided...
>>
>>379524425
I just like Garrett. Wish he had his own patreon. I want to give him some cash so he doesn't have to work 58 hours a week and fall asleep during movies from being overworked.

Meanwhile, if I gave the Mega64 patreon money it would just go to Rocco's fucking fig collection, Shawn's kids, and derricks cigarettes.
>>
I feel like there is a honeymoon phase with their content, then your either in or out based on the dynamic and personalities.

I just miss more in-depth conversations about games rather then shitting on the movie that's out this week.
>>
>>379526601
How fucking little does m64 pay him? He does pretty much all of the manual labor, practical effects, and runs a weekly podcast all by himself to help maintain viewers, and he still needs to work a full time job? Wtf is that shit?
>>
>>379524425
What the fuck were they thinking with Funny Factory?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-08-14-41-55.png (2MB, 1439x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-08-14-41-55.png
2MB, 1439x2080px
Mega64 channel 3 years ago

Versus...
>>
>>379526867
The biggest bullshit is that they have Kevin hired full time.

Garrett deserves better.
>>
>>379524425
Met them all in person, they were genuinely assholes. Egoraptor was way more fucking chill than those dudes. That's when I stopped giving a fuck.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-08-14-42-23.png (1MB, 1439x2259px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-08-14-42-23.png
1MB, 1439x2259px
>>379527094
Today
>>
mac weldin
kickapoo
shop
preorder shirt
patreon
twitch prime
twitch sub
>>
I wish Garret was my uncle. Other than him Mega64 is ass cancer in all their forms of """content"""
>>
>>379527094
>>379527216
Skits vs podcasts

You may still have a point but you sure haven't proven it yet
>>
>>379527108
Yah same here. I met them on a sunday at pax and asked them to sign my shirt. There was LITERALLY not a single other person at the booth and they wouldnt talk to me about anything. They were just trying to get me away from their booth as fast as possible
>>
>>379526867
>>379527098
HE PROBABLY ALREADY MAKES MORE THAN WHAT THEY CAN PAY HIM.
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (78KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
78KB, 368x368px
I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft four by four animal style with all the shingles the shimmies and a squeeze light axel grease make it cry burn it and let it swim
>>
>>379527108
A shocking number of video-game centered artists from that era are complete assholes.

They were doing what they were doing at a time when there were few monetization methods for what they do. No doubt they were shit on constantly for choosing this as their careers, having no real technical skills, attaching themselves to a highly stigmatized medium, but having an audience of millions which at some point would baffle them how people would still shit on them and how little money comes in from that sort of work.

There is no doubt these people from the 2000s have every reason to be jackasses given they probably ate shit for every step of their lives when the Internet was still young. Certainly they're doing great now but the shit they had to weather a lot of crazy shit. Those who are still around today remember hundreds if not thousands of artists that made content that would have made them millions today but could barely pay the rent back then and had to give up the dream (reasonably) in order to eat.

So when anything negative comes their way, they probably give zero fucks, they were in the trenches.
>>
>>379524425
Mega64's skits have literally ALWAYS been awful. The podcasts were always awesome and their only redeeming content. The podcasts are still great and they still do after shows, which are longer than ever, and usually about the same length as the podcast itself.

Their subscriber count is pathetic.
>>
>>379527108
elaborate?
>>
So like, are their dvds worth checking out? What is even on them? They have literally and figuratively never done a good job of explaining their dvds
>>
>>379528047
It's not that bad when you see people like RLM who have about the same and have been around long as well although unlike Mega64 they actually get views that match their sub count
>>
I've lost respect for anyone faster than when Rocco explained why he liked Get Out.
>>
>>379530198
>respecting ecelebs
>not already realizing he's the worst mega64 years ago
>>
>>379530198
What'd he say?
>>
Mega64 is still around? I used to love their shit in like 2007 but legitimately haven't heard of or thought about them since.
>>
>>379530198
Which podcast? Whatd he say?
>>
>>379531048
>>379531608
I think it was the latest podcast?

He made it sound like Get Out is some le epic twist movie like Sixth Sense. I can't imagine how dumb someone has to be to leave the theater thinking that.
>>
Saw the A3 video a few days ago and it bummed me out how bad things have gotten since then.

Also Garrett is the most based member of mega64 and I miss him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.