[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDS ME OF HALLOWEEN AT RIP TAYLOR'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: gexbexst.png (243KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
gexbexst.png
243KB, 1024x563px
REMINDS ME OF HALLOWEEN AT RIP TAYLOR'S
>>
I dont get it
Is this like grandpa jokes lol?
>>
THAT'S FOR 12 YEARS OF FULL HOUSE
>>
File: onlythebexst.jpg (655KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
onlythebexst.jpg
655KB, 1024x768px
I FEEL LIKE IM TRAPPED IN BOY GEORGIA'S PANTS
>>
haha i saw the dunkey video to xDDD
>>
>>379523890
Kill yourself. Your existence is fucking worthless. No one likes you. You're going to hell.
>>
>>379524013
t. reddit

whats your favorite dunkey vid? xDDDD
>>
THEY CALL HIM FLIPPER
FLIPPER
FASTER THAN LIGHTNING
>>
gex 3 was shit
>>
>>379523580
>BOY GEORGIA
>>379524013
>epin kill yourself retort

Must be over the age of 12 to post on 4chan.
>>
I'M HAVIN' NAM FLASHBACKS AND I WASN'T EVEN THERE!
>>
E-celebs ruining another fun character
>>
>>379524438
I appreciate how it had unique themes for every individual level, compared to the levels in Gex 2 rehashing the same 5-6 themes over and over.

Gex 2's better in every other aspect though.
>>
>>379523890
What the fuck is a dunkey
>>
>>379522745
Note to self: Don't drink tap water at Jerry Garcia's.
>>
>Cleveland level
>"Now I'm getting even with Steven"
>>
>>379524438
so was 2
>>
Geronimo
>>
Gex, at a fundamental level, is suffering. I subjected myself to the N64 and PS3 versions of the game recently as a form of punishment, and it was probably the most actively unpleasant experience I've had playing a game in decades. To say that one plays Gex is a misnomer; one does play Gex, one endures Gex.
>>
bexst
>>
>>379528002
I played through them for the first time in ages a couple weeks ago and had a blast.
>>
>>379528002
You are not as smart as you think you are and your parents have all the right to be disappointed in you
>>
>>379528358
i still like playing them but the fucking camera controls, man
drive me insane
>>
Flick of de tongue!
>>
>>379524438
the*
>>
>>379525620
Newfag lurk more. Ecelebs are kino
>>
>>379524013
Seems like he hit the nail on the head
I also saw the dunkey video by the way
>>
Gex 4: Geckopussy when?
>>
>>379522745
I remember being like 8 and not getting any of these references. Idk what they were thinking when they made a kids platformer with these kind of references. I guess teens would play it as well?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.