[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My PS4 Hard-drive is full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: burningmoney.gif (461KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
burningmoney.gif
461KB, 460x347px
Is it worth getting a new hard drive for my ps4 or should I just spend a little more and upgrade to the PS4 pro?
>>
>>379510095
why the fuck would you want a Pro? all it does is upscale and catch on fire
>>
>>379510385
>catch on fire

wut?
>>
>>379511002
memes
>>
>>379510095
why dont you just delete something
>>
>>379511124
I have but it's still not enough room for the new games. Just started playing persona 5 and i had to delete The Last of US, Disgaea 5, and Final Fantasy HD Type-Zero in order for it to fit.

I have no idea what type of HD I should get for the PS4.
>>
>>379510095
Sell your RoachStation 4 and get a PC
>>
Get an external hard drive. Sony finally started support for that didn't they?
>>
>>379511265
Yeah, I've been using an external on my pro for a while now and I've had no trouble.
>>
>>379511254
>buying a PC for the cost of a PS4
I sure do love the idea of being able to play games at even worse fidelity than a ps4 affords
>>
>>379511265
Yeah they did

Honestly OP you should have fitted it with a 1TB drive when you got the system. I have dozens of games installed (more than just indies) and still have more than half of my storage remaining. You're doing something wrong. Maybe you fucked up and pressed the share button too much and recorded unnecessary gameplay videos?
>>
>>379511265
ok but what make, is Seagate still shit? There's also Skywin but I've never heard of that HD manufacturer.
>>
>>379511556
Seagate is dogshit, never get anything but Western Digital.
>>
>>379511238
>being a console gamer
>>
To be fair, app data is pretty bloated. Why does it take 50GB to start up Doom?
>>
>>379511265
Curious do I just get that external and it hooks up via usb? Or will I need to open and install anything?
>>
>>379511528
>Buying digital games instead of physically games
>>
>>379511934
All the languages are installed for every game. This is why voice acting can be bad.
>>
>>379512362
>Also have Bioshock: The Collection
>59GB
>59GB to run three PS3 ports
>Infinite is its own separate disk
>>
>>379512346
That argument doesn't make sense. Whenever you insert a physical game disc the system rips the disc to the hard drive. You obviously still need the disc to play for piracy prevention, but the point is that all games run from the hard drive regardless of their purchase method.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>379511002

>>379511072
youre a meme sonyshill
>>
Just buy an external hard drive.
>>
>>379510095
I've heard that messages and notifications take up space. Also every time you get a trophy, it takes a picture, that takes up space too. It's probably not a lot but it's still space.
>>
>>379513576
Lol isn't the from some kid burning it with a lighter or something? I'm also pretty sure thats not where the heat would start melt the ps4 at anyway.
>>
2 TB Hardrive is less than $100.
A PS4 Pro is about $500

It takes about 10 minutes to change the hard drive, they made it really easy.
>>
Ok so I wound up going with a Western Digital Blue 2TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.