[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered pic related. Loved the first one, the setting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Just ordered pic related.
Loved the first one, the setting and gameplay were both excellent but the story was pretty weak. The DLC was like 1/3 the length and had a more impressive story.

What am I in for with 2? The AI tweaking seems nice. Thinking of going Emily on my first playthrough.
>>
>>379506671
Much better gameplay, better level design, bland story, performance issues
>>
you could have just tried the demo before buying you dumb shit.
>>
>>379506671

its a worthy follow up but not the greatest thing that ever happened. i didnt feel the same magic as the first one because its essentially the same game.

i found Emily kind of boring to be honest. domino is cool for particular spots but there is really nothing more fun than blink.
>>
>>379506926
Performance issues across all consoles?

>>379506938
Didn't have time to play much by the time this was released and now I was able to get my hands on it for less than a takeaway meal. I just wanted to talk about it in general.
>>
>>379507105
I don't know about consoles, but PC has drops even if you have a good rig

It's legit a great game though
>>
I thought it was much better than the first one. Gameplay, level design and AI were improved and the quality of the story was pretty much the same. As in, it was pretty bland while the worldbuilding was great.

I heard the PC version was pretty shit, but I played it on the PS4 so I wouldn't know. My friend had it on PC though and didn't have any problems with it, it depends from person to person I guess. They did put out a number of patches overtime so it probably is better than at launch.
>>
File: dish2.png (58KB, 744x437px) Image search: [Google]
dish2.png
58KB, 744x437px
I'm debating 'ordering' it too, I just don't know if it's worth the space.
>>
>>379507505
I think it's a shame actually how they fail to combine their excellent world building with such a weak story. Daud's DLC didn't have the strongest story either, but just by introducing a narrative conflict with Daud's moral issues it was already way more interesting than the base game. Corvo is morally grey in that he can either kill everyone or kill no one, but since he never says or really does anything outside of gameplay it's still more of a gameplay choice.
>>
MUCH more fun non-lethal gameplay. You can actually go full combat now and not kill anyone. Since choking is too slow in the middle of a fight, I use the grab+throw then kick them unconscious. Combined with blink assault, I'm kicking enough people into submission that it's starting to feel like dark messiah of might and magic.
>>
>>379506671
Some really interesting ideas I think so far.
Clockwork Mansion and I can't remember the name of where I just got, but there are some nice ideas in the game.

Think I prefer the first one still, but that could change after I've done more playthroughs and discover more.
>>
>>379508142
Yeah it's really the only issue I have with the Dishonored games. The world and settings are fucking great, but the story is always so weak.

It's not like I play these games for the story, but it would be nice if it was a little better. You're right that Daud is the only one that's interesting because he goes through those moral struggles and eventually finds redemption, but Corvo and Emily are both quite bland. It's why I hope DH2 gets another Daud DLC. Plus, I think Madsen is the best voice actor they got.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.