[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIDNIGHT CLUB 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: LJ.jpg (120KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
LJ.jpg
120KB, 300x368px
Don't mind me, i'm just the best street racing game ever made.
>>
>DUB edition REMIX
how many editions are there?
>>
>>379504741
It's the full game, they wanted Japan in the original release but they couldn't finish it. They eventually finished it and rereleased it.
>>
I enjoyed just speeding around the interstate roads and weaving around cars like a mad man.
>>
PS4 REMAKE WHEN?
>>
>>379505072
I'd settle for it being put back on PSN at this point.
>>
>>379504741
3 versions I think.
MC3
MC3 Dub Edition.
MC3 Dub Edition Remix.
>>
Midnight Club 5 when?
>>
FOLLOW THE LEADER SIN
LEADER SIN

DANANAA NA NAAA
DANANAA NA NANANANAAA *record scratch*
>>
>>379508481
No just the two, Dub Edition was just 3, it was put as a tag line but with the whole Edition thing it does lead to some people thinking it was s different edition. Like >>379504965
said they released Remix later to add the shit and then some they wanted in it originally, but couldn't.
>>
Wheres the best garage and why is it Japan?
Who's the best garage owner and why is it Oscar?
>>
>tfw you will never fuck Vanessa and Naomi in an alleyway after winning against her in a race and leave her there covered in cum
>>
>>379504663
Need for Speed Underground 2 wants some words with you (you're still the second best one thought)
>>
>>379509260
Never because Rockstar hates San Diego.
>>
>>379509959
>Playing glorified phone advertisement
>>
Post your favorite song that isnt House Real Big

I love blasting this shit when I'm driving fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3dQBxn34Bw
>>
>>379511051
Night of Fire
>>
>>379504663
>Great art style and dark, yet cartoony atmosphere
>Amazing and nuanced physics with incredible sense of speed.
>Killer customization depth and features
>Race and event selection are also perfect

>Good and funny characters, no personal drama included, nor overt focus
>3 whole fucking cities in SP (4 if Remix edition)
>All wrapped in a game with perfect and equally horseshit difficulty

Why was it so perfect
>>
>>379511380
I loved how authentic the homeboy mechanic was and the way he talked and explained shit
>>
>>379511380
It also had a really great online mode and community on the PS2. This and Tony Hawk were my introductions to console gaming.
>>
>>379511051
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo
>>
>>379509784
Wait there were other garage owners than Oscar? Damn, guess I never made it that far into the campaign.
>>
Best load screen music ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-tRjN5NIkw

I was bummed when I bought it for PS3 cause the load times are shorter and you dont get to hear as much of the music.
>>
>>379504663
This shit dropped FPS so bad.
I remember i was hyped as fuck about this game on PS2 and then i started the first race and FPS dropped to 10.
Was it playable on other consoles?
>>
>>379511757
>He hasn't driven around Atlanta nor Detroit yet
Casual
>>
>>379511986
You may have had a bad disc because my copy of PS2 midnight club 3 works perfect and so does my Xbox copy
>>
Atlanta > San Diego >= Tokyo > Detroit
Prove me wrong
>>
>>379509784
ORALE HOMES
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.