[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1989.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting vita jrpg suggestions

Already played
>Persona 4 golden
>Ys memories of celceta
>muramasa rebirth
>World of final fantasy
>trails in the sky 1

Also are the MonHun clones (I.e. Freedom wars, soul sacrifice delta) any good if I've already been a fan of MH for years?
>>
File: img20160517124822.jpg (2MB, 3840x2122px) Image search: [Google]
img20160517124822.jpg
2MB, 3840x2122px
>>379504129
Why isn't there an Illya game?
>>
>>379504129
>Requesting vita jrpg suggestions
Do you know Japanese?
>Also are the MonHun clones (I.e. Freedom wars, soul sacrifice delta) any good
SSD is amazing, FW isn't really a hunting game and is way more focused on online team PVP than the hunting part, it's still decent though.
>if I've already been a fan of MH for years?
Unless you're a complete faggot who just wants another game that works exactly like MH, yeah, Soul Sacrifice Delta is pretty great, especially endless Alice's Dungeon runs with friends.
>>
Do you like DRPGs? Because the vita has plenty of those. There are also most of the Atelier games, Nep games, Trails of Cold Steel, ports of classics such as FFX or Suikoden 2...
>>
>>379504129
Atelier series, Digimon Cyber Sluts and all the nepu nepu games.

>Also are the MonHun clones (I.e. Freedom wars, soul sacrifice delta) any good if I've already been a fan of MH for years?
They are nothing like monster hunter, only Toukiden Kiwami should really be considered a clone. Freedom Wars is kinda like Lost Planet but a pretty mediocre game, SSD is a 10/10 must have game.
>>
Dungeon Traveler 2
Atelier
Utawareruromo 2
Odin sphere
>monster hunter clones
Didn't like freedom wars and toukiden.
>>
Also, make sure you hack your vita so you can play the entire PS1 and PSP library.

>tfw playing BoF 3 on the vita
>>
File: IMG_8144.gif (1MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8144.gif
1MB, 600x255px
>no Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
>no Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
>no Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit
>no Akiba's Trip
>no Akiba's Beat
>>
>>379507006
A good thing not listing this trash.
>>
>>379506183
The twin sticks are also great for all the old SHMUPS, especially since you can assign the D-Pad inputs to them so that even those old PSX SHMUPS that didn't support the sticks can work.
>>379507006
All of those are garbage games.
>>
Oreshika is tough to get into but it's great once you do. It has randomised dungeons with time limits, and your characters permanently die. Each time you send them out to a dungeon, they get older and lose stamina, so they slowly die just by being used in battle. It can be frustrating if you run out of time in a dungeon trying to find a certain key or path, because you know that your failure to progress wasted some of the lives of your characters. At the beginning of the game, this can be horrible.

But once you get used to it, realise the dungeons are simple and that perma-death is not a big deal, it's great. Each party member gets married and has a child, married to a god of your choice. Using artificial selection, you create superior offspring that have the specific traits you value most. By the end of the game, your squad of super-soldiers, crafted over time to be exactly as you want in terms of appearance and combat ability, kill all the bosses and beat most of the games challenges with ease.

It's a unique and satisfying game, but the beginning is not just harsh but, because of the lack of strong story and characters, it can seem aimless and empty. It's only when you begin to see your clan develop that you begin to see the good side of the game, so if you're willing to make that initial investment of patience, it's worth it.
>>
>>379504129
Trails of Cold Steel and its sequel, but after finishing SC and the 3rd
>>
>>379504483
There is on 3DS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.