[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perfect games don't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 999999-710425397233.jpg (351KB, 1064x1500px) Image search: [Google]
999999-710425397233.jpg
351KB, 1064x1500px
>perfect games don't exi-
>>
Need another Midnight Club, show this Forza shit how its done.
>>
>>379503367
>>379503456
My niggas. Shame GTAO prolly killed the series
>>
haha ok grampa.

I bet you saw fast and furious 1 come out in cinemas too right? hahahahaha fucking old man
>>
Pic unrelated?
>those shitty rubberband physics
>that awful soundtrack
>that lackluster, feel-less driving model
>that shoehorned story
Shame fuckstar took the Midnight club name and made it about not-FnF, The actual Midnight Club was a fascinating thing, and would have made for a much better game.

and on that note, fuck scamco for not making anymore Wangan Midnight home versions.
>>
>>379503874

Ehh Tokyo Drift is where its at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TU-_F_v6vU
>>
>>379503983
gameplay is great tho that's the only thing that matters
>>
Midnight Club 3 is street racing kino.
>>
>>379504331
it's not great though. It's awful. The entire game is balanced around letting donks keep up with bonified sports cars regardless of the tuning of either.

A chevy impala ss with 32 inch rims should not be able to keep up with a 600HP lanevo in a straightaway, nor should it be able to keep up in the corners regardless of racing line simply due to weight transfer and contact patch of the tires.

It wasn't OK when sega did it with the bunta challenges, it wasn't OK when turd10 did it with m.rossi, this isn't OK either.
>>
>>379504943
that's just like your opinion. going all rally hektic through traffic is fucking great
>>
>>379504943
>arcade racer
>whines about muh realism
>whines about balance

fuck off
>>
>>379504943
>>379505064
shit after I read your post I realized it's no even an opinion, it's just stupid. video games don't have to behave by real physics and almost never do
>>
>>379505064
it's an objective fucking complaint you blind ass fanboy
>>
Midnight club 3 was better
>>
>>379505356
no it's not retard

read>>379505294>>379505307 you're a fucking retard sorry to say
>>379505373
generally yea, but I love the perfect dash camera and very few arcade racers have it
>>
File: 1492743914810.jpg (82KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1492743914810.jpg
82KB, 600x791px
>>379505457
How is it not objective? It's describing a game trait.

Are you actually going to sit there and defend bad AI in a racing game?
>>
>>379505652
AI is good retard stop changing goal posts retard

retard
>>
>>379505706
>Rubberband AI is good
Are you even skilled enough to know what you're talking about? Or even what i'm talking about? Do you even know what's meant by "rubberband AI" let alone weight transfer, contact patches, driving model and anything else more technical than "over/understeer"?

Or do you just slap as much shiny shit as will fit on whatever car you choose, then barrel along the walls like a slot car, hoping for the best?

Because that's who this game was made for. Wall riding 10 year olds.
>>
>>379505994
tl;dr rubberband is common trait of racing vidya

enraged retard changing goal posts
>>
File: 1469180091456.png (323KB, 971x876px) Image search: [Google]
1469180091456.png
323KB, 971x876px
>>379506085
you don't even know what i'm talking about.

you dont even know what "goal post changing" means.

This is why racing games are in the shitter. This is why we're never getting another TXR. This is why Forza has had so many problems for 3 generations that still haven't been fixed. This is why Gran Turismo still has a parade of never-changing AI drones that are incapable of passing eachother except in very limited circumstances. This is why the only arcade racers coming out feel like they're capped at 80mph. This is why need for speed and dirt wont veer away from swagshit for atleast another 8-10 years, regardless of the fad dying or not.

Because of retarded pinoy poorfags who have no fuckin reference level as to what a good racing game is, so they buy one for a quarter off ebay 10 years after the fact for the PS2 they stole from the rich kid in town/had handed down to them from a cousin.

We use alot of hyperbole here, but you are literally the lowest common denominator. You are so fucking stupid, and so content with staying stupid, that anything you spend your money on gets progressively and progressively worse. You are fucking toxic in every sense of the word and the most insulting thing about all of this is you're too dumb to even know why. It's like beating a dog for shitting on the carpet.
>>
>>379506915
didn't read lmao
>>
I remember playing and enjoying 3 a lot.
>>
>>379503367
It was a good game for sure.
When the OG MC:LA came out its difficulty was insane until you got the day 1 patch that I couldn't get without Xbox Live.
Beat most of the game before I got the update and the game became EZ mode.
>>
midnight club LA is one of the greatest games of all time, but racing game fans are the loudest at shaming things that are even remotely arcade-y. everything has to be gran turismo/forza now. it sucks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.