[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1496909749463m.jpg (151KB, 871x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496909749463m.jpg
151KB, 871x1024px
defend this
>>
It's ok when Nintendo do it.
>>
>>379501846
Did Ubisoft invent towers?
>>
how many of these threads do we need in a single day?
I've seen 3 already within 12 hours of each other.
>>
>>379501995
they invented ubishit towers yes
>>379501920
this, everything is ok when nintenbro does it according to the nintendiapers
>>
>>379501920
This is unironically true
>>
>boring, restricted miniworld with obligatory trash to get forward
VS
>the most OPEN world with tons of attention to details

>>379502106
Sonybros still butthurt that their literal who openworld flop.
>>
File: 1495729146964.jpg (4KB, 94x110px) Image search: [Google]
1495729146964.jpg
4KB, 94x110px
Goddamn I was not expecting much from Zelda.
>>
>>379502804
>the most OPEN world with tons of attention to details

kek
>>
>>379501846
Zelda's just gives you a topographical map, it doesn't fill it in with billions upon billions of random shit to find or do, you have to walk around and find those yourself, plus with Zelda's you can paraglide anywhere you want instead of having one way of getting down
>>
Most towers in Zelda aren't able to just be walked up to, either being surrounded by moats of some sort of muck or surrounded by enemies who will try to attack you frequently (especially Wizzrobes) or in one case being ridiculously high, and your stamina meter potentially is too low to reach some of them. You can also use them as waypoints to glide around, as opposed to a canned swandive into some hay.

If Ubisoft games implemented more of the above - they did do the gliding with the wingsuit in 3, no idea if they kept it up for later entries - it would be a perfectly acceptable feature.
>>
It's fun
>inb4 "who plays videogames for fun u aurtist"
>>
>>379501846
I don't get it.
So some game had a tower, now no other game can have a tower?
>>
>>379503640
Everything you just described fits the comm towers in Far Cry games. BotW is basically a carbon copy
>>
>>379502089
rolling because this thread is bait anyway
>>
>>379501846
Most of the towers have a different challenge to climbing them and they only reveal the topography of the area with no markers. If you played the game you would know this.
>>
>>379504525
comm towers were fucking braindead though
>>
>>379501846
Japanese people are very creative and don't need to stoop to apeing Western ideas. What you're seeing is pure coincidence.
>>
>>379504525
>Everything you just described fits the comm towers in Far Cry games

Dude with that reach you should be in the NBA.
>>
File: 1496551883413.gif (83KB, 184x193px) Image search: [Google]
1496551883413.gif
83KB, 184x193px
>top
>vomits icons all over your map
>bottom
>makes you mark things so you can go discover what's there
>>
how is this even a debate? Ubisoft and CD Projekt Red already acknowledged how good BotW is and how it does open world better than anything else.
>>
>>379503403
>I've not even played the game! :^)
>>
>>379504525
>BotW is basically a carbon copy
as much of a "copy" as CoD is a copy of DooM.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.