[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /v/ think of this game and the sequel the next chapter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: drawn to life.jpg (34KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
drawn to life.jpg
34KB, 300x269px
What did /v/ think of this game and the sequel the next chapter?
>>
>>379501148
I had a crush on the female raposa.
I think her name was Mary.
>>
>>379501148
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>379501298
It was spelled mari actually.

>>379501434
The ending came the fuck out of nowhere, talk about complete copout.
>>
>>379501148
CREATE A PLACE THROUGH SHAPES AND SHADES
>>
BUILD A BLINDING STAGE WHERE BEAUTY'S MADE
>>
Is 5th cell dead at this point?
>>
>>379501935
They went bankrupt.
>>
>>379501513
>it was a dream is bad.

>not mentioning it was a fucking coma, right after a carcrash that killed your parents and burned off half the face of your sister.

'Bad' doesnt even begin to describe it, dude! Seriously, what was 5th cell thinking?
>>
i thought it was fun

ending is a fucking pile of shit
>>
>>379503701
They're still around, but only a few employees are left. I don't see why they shouldn't do a drawn to life remake that's a remake of both games together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.