[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello uhhh i got a pepperoni pizza for fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

opinions on titanfall 2? campaign and multiplayer included.
>>
They're great
>>
Actually pretty great. A shame it's an EA game and they killed it by releasing it at the same exact time as Battlefield. I played it at a friend's and it is honestly the only game I was even tempted to install Origin for.
>>
>>379497225
Both are good fun. Best movement in a modern shooter.
>>
>>379497423
they didnt like the micro-transaction model so they spanked a bit to let them know who the boss is.

>>379497442
M A X I M U M O V E R D R I V E
>>
File: 1381761525915.jpg (130KB, 772x507px) Image search: [Google]
1381761525915.jpg
130KB, 772x507px
>want to get T2
>still 25 bucks and a butt-blowjob to origin
>>
It's pretty great. Campaign is one of the most fun of it's kind I've played in a long time. Multiplayer has some balance issues but nothing that ruins it
>>
>>379499302
Balance is much better than it used to be, especially where titans are concerned.
>>
>>379499531
I agree my main gripes are phase and r97
>>
>>379497225
Best shooter of the past decade. The speed is great, the physics are great, the titan dynamics are great. There's a learning curve with the movement system that turns a lot of casuals off, so the community is pretty great.

It's great!
>>
multiplayer is great.

Feels like what CoD should have been. very fast, very twitch arcade shooter with some cool gamemodes like bounty hunt and LTS. The biggest gripe is some of the maps have dead zones no one uses which slows down the game but I imagine it was hard for the devs to develop a map that could incorporate pilot fights and titan fights without feeling too big, too little or not fun.
>>
How active is online?
>>
>>379500668
About 3-4k on pc, 10k on ps4
>>
>>379500668
active and no problem getting a game. I get games in TF2 fast than R6:S and others.

There are networks you can join too so its like your own personal clan chatroom.
>>
>>379500917
caveat: this is on ps4
>>
File: 1493715341272.jpg (84KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1493715341272.jpg
84KB, 898x886px
Story is shockingly good, but ends abruptly. Multiplayer is very fun and polished, but shallow and infrequently updated. It also goes hard into the CoD unlock system paint, so if that's not your cup of tea, you will get so sick of unlocking, prestig-ing, re-unlocking, etc. for all those nifty Titan skins.

I'd still recommend it though, if only just to know the feel of Legion tracker core-ing down an entire team as they desperately scramble into buildings and throw holo shields at you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.