[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just quit overwatch because Its boring now. Is league or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159KB, 502x198px
Just quit overwatch because Its boring now. Is league or any moba worth getting into?

I never played one and the closest thing to point them i played was WOW 8 years ago.
>>
>quitting before double xp weekend
are you really going to give up before jewing blizzard out of a couple lootboxes?
>>
Heroes of the Storm is a more casual, more fun version of LoL.

Longest games are 25-30 minutes, most are 10-20, it takes about 5-10 games to get the feeling for it and its so casual its impossible to get mad at unless you're autistic.
>>
>>379496727
>He cares about non-event cosmetics
Is this your first week playing the game?
>>
>>379496770
It's also impossible to actually invest in unless you're autistic
Winning or losing in Hots, it all feels like nothing
>>
>>379496608
If you play any moba, it should be Dota, considering its roster is completely free
>>
>>379496608
Fuck this nonsense op
Play paragon it actually has graphics
>>
DOTA is fun. It feels like heroes aren't just copying a formula.
>>
>>379496608
Play Dirty Bomb if you want to play good fps game
>>
>>379496770
IGNORE this post. It's only more fun if you have a VERY low iq and have a history of underachieving.

t. I played league for 3 years and It's the most rewarding competitive game in existance. Only quit because I plateau'd and wouldn't ever reach pro level
>>
File: SMFICX7.png (252KB, 616x595px) Image search: [Google]
SMFICX7.png
252KB, 616x595px
>asking a taiwanese finger painting board when you could make up your own mind

just download it and see if you have fun or are you just fishing for shitposts
>>
>>379497215
Ded ge-mu
>>
File: 1454696562759.jpg (17KB, 328x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454696562759.jpg
17KB, 328x292px
>>379497538
>t. I played league for 3 years and It's the most rewarding competitive game in existance.
>>
>>379497612
Impossible when its a cross platform game and has the best combat of any moba
>>
>>379497538
>most rewarding competitive game in existance

yea maybe if it's literally the only competitive game you've ever played in your life
>>
>>379496608
Don't get into mobas, especially league
>>
File: Bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>379497538
>t. I played league for 3 years and It's the most rewarding competitive game in existance.
>>
>I want to play something mindless bonobos play
any of the three
>I want a moba that is a challenge and brings the most depth at the cost of difficulty ceiling. Everything however, is already unlocked and free
dota
>dota seems too dark and I want a variety of more heroes to play and an easier to learn moba experience, however I gotta buy the heroes I want with ingame points
league
>I just wanna mindlessly play something where I click things until they die
Heroes of the storm
>>
>>379498747
you're wrong
when playing a moba the community is the most important thing, that's why heroes>dota>lol
>>
>>379498747
Probably the best analysis
>>
leauge is not worth getting into.

absolute waste of life, will leave you more angry and frustrated than anything.
>>
>>379496828
It's still the anniversary event
>>
>>379496608
Just play paragon. This new healer is ridiculous
>>
How do people actually enjoy mobas?
>>
They're all shit games if you are playing solo. I fucking hate playing dota solo but on a party it's mad fun. I assume same applies to league of legends.

And HOTS is just a dumbed down version of league of legends,a game that is known to be a streamlined version of dota.
>>
>>379496608
>Is league or any moba worth-
No.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.