[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How do I use rations? The game doesn't explain it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 324534253425345.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
324534253425345.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>How do I use rations? The game doesn't explain it
>>
maybe it's a heal and you need to lose some hp first?
>>
if not bait.

l2 to open the menu then press circle iirc to use it when missing health.

If left equipped, automatically consumed when you run out of hp.
>>
>>379495147
>automatically consumed when you run out of hp
sounds op
>>
play mgs1 first hdbabby
>>
Woooooooooow
>>
>>379496315
there it is

thought nobody was gonna get it
>>
>>379495778
not when you're constantly taking 1shot moves to the face by the end of the game
>>
>>379494239
But the Colonel does.
>>
>>379494239
What's up with Kojima needing to put his name on screen every other second?
This guy is obsessed with his name being recognized.
>>
>>379496315
Bugged ration mechanics
>>
File: kljyut.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
kljyut.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>379494239
>The game doesn't explain it
hold L2 or R2 over any item and the game explains what it is for and how to use it
>>
Woooow dude, this game is fucking stupid, man.
>>
>>379497112
He is an auteur.

Treats everything as a moive, where constant namedropping is the norm.
>>
>>379494239
Half Life was much worse.
Dumbass didn't know ho to crouch jump.
>>
>>379495778
thats if you leave the ration equipped in your left slot - which i dont recall ever using, as you get a lot of neat things for the utility slot. I only ever used rations manually as needed desu
>>
>>379494239
Ahhhh whatever dude. Iwas hinding behind the table and he still saw me.
This game wants you to use stealth, but has bugged stealth mechanics.
Screw you Kojima fix your game.
>>
But I don't have an m9
>>
>>379495778
don't rations also decrease your endgame rank though, maybe OP but it is reflected in the final stats
>>
DUUDE I PRESSED THE BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENED THIS GAME IS BROKEN WOOOOW GREAT JOB KOJIMA AH AH AH
>>
>>379494239
why the hell is Snake wearing a corset?
>>
>>379498407
tactical vest / waist thing that had shit strapped to it.

combat corset?
>>
>>379494239
>The game doesn't explain it
but it literally does
>>
File: Doggy.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Doggy.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>379494239
AHAHAHAHA WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

KOJIMA WORLD ORDER
>>
>>379494239
Wow, my GF left me because I didn't want to take her to the hospital when she is sick. That is BS.
>>
>>379498407
Helps him fight in the ring
>>
Wtf i put my hand on the stove and it started to burn why didnt the anyone explain it this its BULLSHIT! Whatever dood *burp*
>>
>>379494239
Hey dsp, can I fuck your duaghter , oh wait she left you! ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK
>>
>Heheh hey baby let me see those tittiesss

This is why you're alone dsp
>>
>>379497440
Im sorry nothing can beat not pressing every fucking button on a controller you have to be absolutely retarded
>>
ASS

TITTIES

ASS

TITTIES
>>
>>379495778
Kinda, if not for the fact that explosions and Bosses 1hit you on hard and extreme. Normal mode is forgiving for first time players but if you are constantly getting spotted those things run out quick.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.