[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OVERWATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: lpqdrjrsss.png (505KB, 681x634px) Image search: [Google]
lpqdrjrsss.png
505KB, 681x634px
so you're playing Overwatch, teams are well matched. you're doing your thing

suddenly your Reinhardt is down, and you get hit with a Discord orb.

do you panic
>>
File: Lucio.jpg (109KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
Lucio.jpg
109KB, 600x593px
>>379492931
I ask the widow why they peeked
>>
All the maps are the same so I will always have a corner to run behind, if not then it was my fault for standing out in the open.
>>
>>379492931

>so you're playing Overwatch
okay
>teams are well matched
lost me there
>>
>>379492931
>playing zen
>suddenly rein dies and I'm diacorded
>discord enemy zen while retreating back for cover also charging orb volley
>unload all 5 into zens head
It's hard for another zen to outplay me
>>
>>379492931
I press Shift and it is gone.
>>
>>379493319
literally no point in unloading a full 5 charge on a discorded squishy.
>>
File: casual games.jpg (50KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
casual games.jpg
50KB, 800x550px
>so you're playing Overwatch
>>
>>379493493
Might tag someone else, rare but I've gotten some cheeky kills.
>>
since all I play is sombra it's a nonissue
the moment I lose half health or more I just teleport back to my hacked healthpack
>2017
>not playing self sufficient characters
>>
>>379493867
Thinking about picking up sombra, any tips. Do you consider her a healer basically? In need the quick rundown, I can't practice her in qp it's too cancer
>>
>>379493867
suddenly Junkrat blows you up
>>
>>379493978
she's no healer, but she definitely doesn't belong in the "Attackers" group either.

she's better being seen as support, like Symmetra, that can hack healthpacks, enemies, and disappear in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>379493978
>any tips
hack health pack teammates may use and is far enough away it's in a safe zone
throw down teleporter
stealth run to enemy team
try to nuke enemy healer and/or hack a main health pack that both the enemies want and your team can use
teleport away whenever you are badly hurt, in a bad situation, or teleporter is about to run out
never let teleporter run out, a sombra without a teleporter is completely useless and will die instantly. the only reason she isn't normally like that is because she is next to impossible to kill. only a hog, rein charge, junkrat wombo combo, or sinpers can deal with her. everyone else just makes her go away for a little bit
when you have emp, which should be very minute, use it on as many enemies as possible. or just zen to utterly butt fuck him, it's worth it. the team with healers up wins, in theory.
rinse repeat

note: sombra can not kill anyone if the other team sticks together and has two healers, she does no damage. also, use your teleporting away to drag enemies away. after a solider gets sick of your shit, they will chase you. drag them far away, teleport back to health, stealth run back to him right away, turn around throw teleporter before stealth is up for safety, and kill the solider who ran away from team before he can get back. this is a common tactic to use due to sombra being very fucking annoying to the enemy team if they can never actually kill you. I've had multiple people switch to counter sombra and look all over the map for her hide out she's so fucking annoying
>>379493984
his ol one grenade than concussion mine wombo combo is bullshit. happens so fast all you can do is teleport away once you see a junk in close range
>>
>>379492931
No, because when does a team ever pay attention to their Zen?
>>
>>379494538
What about on the hack, is it just a case by case or do you actively want to hack the enemy before you engage? I like her kit I just have to wrap my head around it.
>>
>>379492931
I ask rein why he charged into 6 enemies alone

also i go behind a corner and wait for my team to spawn, so we can push together
>>
>>379494842
hack enemy?
you mean emp?
otherwise you never hack anyone. you use hack for health packs.
it takes too long to hack a player, and so does the cool down for it. if you try to hack an enemy, they will just turn around and shoot your ass to death. or their teammates will. and even if you do hack them, what did you really do? nothing, they can still out DPS you. fucking mercies can out DPS you. hacking people is utterly pointless outside of a few cases like your team being completely unable to put down a rein shield and push forward. but even then, an emp, which you literally get every minute, is better as it hacks everyone around rein and is done much faster.

there are some times where it's good. pharamercy? hack mercy if you can to stop her ass from going all over the place. hog on low health? hack him to stop healing and get rid of his hook, one of the few things that can actually kill you. note: fuck hogs, their alt fire can easily one shot you since you are so fucking slow and have no dash unlike tracer. just get the fuck out of there if a hog so much as looks at you.
obviously if one player is the clutch of the team via his abilities, hack them. but mostly, just hack health packs for your team and to deny the enemies health, emp groups of enemies, and try to nuke healers from behind. the stealth run and teleport last just long enough to go from your team's side of the battle to the enemies backyard. nuke the healer only, those are the only people you have a chance to kill outside enemies all alone far away from their team. even then, if they can aim at all, they will out dps you and fuck you up. you aren't a killer, you're an annoyance.
>>
>>379493319
>>379493493
I hit one then quick charge his ult fire for 2, then another 1.
>>
>>379493867
Too bad you're completely useless to the team.
>>
>>379495594
who cares about my team when I'm having fun being an annoying dickass thief to the enemy team?
>>
>>379495865
>he enjoys losing

y
>>
>>379495865
This is why people hate you.
>>
>>379495931
>he cares about winning when it's complete random chance whom you are teamed up with
lmao go back to comp you autistic rage fit loser
>>379496036
damn right it is. sombra #1 annoyance mother fucker
>>
I main hanzo in qp and comp no matter what. I usually get gold elims
What does /v/ think of me?
>>
>>379496876
Depends if you're getting picks or not.
>>
>>379496832
I mean your own team.
The enemy team is probably thanking you for giving them such an easy win.
>>
>>379496876
cheating piece of shit that ruins the game
>>
>>379496876
If your win rate is 50% or above I couldn't care less.

So far I haven't met any Hanzo mains with a positive win rate.
>>
>>379496962
>playing self sufficient characters for your teams sake
lmao
I'm here to lone wolf it and have fun.
if that bothers you, suck more dicks then you fag
>>
>>379497036
Then go play Cawadoody if you're not gonna play like a team you dumb useless cunt.
>>
File: 312434.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
312434.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>379493095
Why do i keep seeing lucios fucking around on walls far away from team mates if the aura range has been nerfed?
>>
>>379497185
>waahh pls stop ruining muh win ratio!
lmao kill yourself
>>
>>379496036
I don't hate him and he isn't wrong. Depending on others in this game sucks total ass if you aren't in a premade. Fuck em. If people wanna win 'that' badly they should put that effort into getting friends because I personally am done trying to carry shitters with Zen/Lucio/Mercy when I'm better than those I heal.
>>
>>379496876
I think you're a liar
>>
>>379497671
>wahh I play team games and refuse to play as a team when there's a bazillion other games that don't require team play
>>
File: 1490263944047.jpg (35KB, 410x424px) Image search: [Google]
1490263944047.jpg
35KB, 410x424px
>well-matched

More like their team is a well-organized, well-rounded team, while mine was probably half Widowmaker/Genji/Hanzo anyway
>none of whom are behind Reinhardt
>Reinhardt was pretty much only protecting me, who was probably playing healer
>our only worthwhile DPS is probably a Tracer or a Pharah who's doing something not behind Reinhardt, or a Soldier 76/McCree/Sombra who's already hauling ass out of there

The discord orb is just putting me out of my misery faster.
>>
>>379493867
Good job you're a shit sombra
>>
>>379495865
being this retarded, eynjoy your bronze bro
>>
>>379497886
name them
you got CoD... BF....
and that's it
and one of those games is too expensive and it's player base keeps getting cut up with new releases
and the other isn't on steam so fuck downloading another fucking launcher

every FPS these days is either team based comp shit like CS or team based moba shit like OW

suck my dick you fucking loser, I bought this piece of shit game and I will play it how ever I want

>whenever someone else picks sombra I play Windowmaker exclusively
>when both those cunts are taken I play lucio and just wall ride around for fun
>if all those are taken, I pick hanzo
>if he too if picked I'll play sym or torb and just fuck around til the games over
eat shit and die

>>379498060
I have 5 hours in comp. all bastion in season 2.
I'm mid diamond. this game is a joke lol
>>
>>379498187
>I enjoy wasting my own time and the time of others because I literally have nothing better to do

How about you get another fucking hobby then you sad waste of space?

>I have 5 hours in comp. all bastion in season 2.
I'm mid diamond. this game is a joke lol

Found the console pleb.
>>
>>379497926
>it's a "you play Reinhardt because there are no tanks but no one stays behind your shield anyway" episode
>>
>>379498447
>implying having fun is ever a waste of time
lmao at your autism
also
>>"and the other isn't on steam so fuck downloading another fucking launcher "
>consoles having launchers for games or steam
>thinking I'm on console
ur dumb as fuck too lol
>>
>>379498473
>it's a "you play Reinhardt, but everybody runs in front of your shield to attack for whatever insane reason and gets dragged away by an enemy Roadhog, and you have two snipers and Soldier76 and McCree on your team but the enemy Pharah is still attacking you with nigh-impunity" episode
>>
File: bard.jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bard.jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
>>379498621
>its another Im a mercy main and nobody plays healer or tank so you dont know if you should still play mercy or go rein
>tfw go mercy get blasted to fuck cause nowhere to hide
>tfw go rein everyone ignores you and walks past your shield and kills everyone else and then waves at you
>>
>>379498618
After you mentioned BF and CoD being the only mp games that don't require team play I assumed you were retarded so I just skimmed through the rest of your shitty post.

And only autistic people think ruining the games of others is ''fun''.

Just kys already.
>>
>>379499387
>And only autistic people think ruining the games of others is ''fun''.
lmao someone's a nerd who's never been the bully.
being the bully is the bees knees you fucking dork

end your sad life already. I'm sure your mom wishes you had a long time ago
>>
>>379499527
Ahahahah
You got bullied in school and now you try to feel like the big guy by ruining the games of others? How fucking sad is your life dude?

Don't bother replying to me again because I'm not gonna waste another second on your dumb ass, just so you know your shit's pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>379498618
damn boy your arguments are convincing, sombra main here i come
>>
File: potatoes.jpg (2MB, 4000x2243px) Image search: [Google]
potatoes.jpg
2MB, 4000x2243px
>>379499527
this

>people cry about attaching at mines and c4 to cars because they are being "wasted"
>tfw I have like a 95% success rate with ramming my fucking jeep into a tank
>niggers actually believe my jeep > enemy tank
>REEEEE STOP BULLYING ME WITH TAKING THE JEEP

Fuck you shitter peasants
if you werent fucking stupid youd get in my jeep and ride in it and jump out whenever you wanted you fucking fat autists and wed accomplish both goals.
>>
>>379499962
no nerd I was the bully
still am apparently because you losers can't handle someone not playing your gay little games the way you want them
>wahhh stop ruining muh win rate with your bad character pick wahhh
eat a dick nerd.
>>
>>379493095
any lucio who isnt a complete pleb would agree the lijiang tower is better than ilios
>>
File: 264819348361.jpg (90KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
264819348361.jpg
90KB, 788x960px
I play torb, hanzo, bastion, and symmetra to annoy people but still try to win.
>>
>>379500015
she's stupidly fun.
>rarely can ever be killed
>utterly butt fuck teams with a good EMP
>if your team is smart and uses your health packs, have ult up literally every 45 seconds
>nuking healers while their team can't do shit, just teleporting away when they notice you've killed their mercy
>doing sombra's cute little dance during the end of matches when you win
>>
>>379500137
if you pick a shitty character and throw with it youre not a faggot for picking a shit character, youre a faggot for not being good enough with the character unlike >>379500276
>>
File: 1491613005637.jpg (43KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491613005637.jpg
43KB, 680x499px
>>379500103
>Bad Company 2
>Strap C4 to ATV
>Drive into a tank and bail last minute
>Detonate
>Two kills and a tank successfully removed
>Got top of my team in score like this
>The sheer unmitigated asshurt
The best kind of griefing is the kind that also doubles as an effective tactic.
>>
>>379500353
I only throw when I can't play those that I want to play.

Ideally I'd just leave the game and find another one but there's problems with leaving games
>blizzard penalizes you so take it up with them and their retarded hardcore comp bullshit preventing me from just leaving no fucks given
>there's like 4 servers for this shit game in the whole world. leave a game and you will just rejoin that same game, even if you wait 5 minutes

pretty much all the problems this game has stem from it trying to be some gay ass Esports shit. fuck nerds and the stuff they take seriously. faglords the lot of them
>>
>>379493978
shes a noncharacter
you have no agency or playmaking ability when slotted as sombra, your only job and only thing you can and should be doing is keeping specific health packs hacked and emping before their push
your gun, your hack, your mobility are all irrelevant, you are nothing but an empbot, playing her any other way is throwing 100% of the time because every other part of her kit aside form her ult is gimped for the sake of permanent health pack control

and do note that she only works on VERY SPECIFIC points on specific maps, namely places with a mega close enough to the holding area that your tanks can rotate back to it regularly
so do not play her on every map, learn the mega locations and pick her on points where she works ie hollywood a, gibraltar a, anubis b, etc
she is not a character you can force to work, her utility is not universal, shes a niche pick thats broken as fuck but only on specific occasion, if thats not what youre looking for you shouldnt be picking sombra
>>
File: 1496226878317.jpg (409KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1496226878317.jpg
409KB, 1280x1808px
>>379500351
>boop
Yeah shes seriously a lot better than people think she is but the problem is that people never see her so they dont know how to work with her.

The other day for example the enemy team rolled rein as their only tank and all I did all game was fucking disable his shield like 40 fucking times half-healthing him and teleporting out, but somehow my team was so fucking stupid that they couldnt burst down a team without a tank when we had two tanks. I dont know how they accomplished sucking so much flacid cock but they did. Also a lot of people dont realize she can hack and turn off turrets as well as many ults, so if she has her ult and people spam ults she can just be like LOL NO and turn tons of them off simultaneously.
>>
File: ...jpg (39KB, 480x572px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
39KB, 480x572px
>>379493867
>not playing lucio and spending the entire game booping the enemy tanks for absolutely no reason
>>
>>379500734
>I kept doing the same thing over and over again and nothing changed!

Plat confirmed
>>
>>379500734
>ult a solider while he's saying "got you in my sights"
>apparently too late
>he's using his ult, but can't use other abilities
k
>ult a torb turret
>he goes molten core and now has too much health to kill
k
>ult the enemy team, get 5/6 of them
>they all shot/smack me/zap at once and I die instantly before I can teleport away
>worse yet they do that before sombra can fucking decloak and wave her dumb fat arms around to do her emp
k
>>
File: 1375285792403.png (176KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1375285792403.png
176KB, 458x438px
>>379500734
>Yeah shes seriously a lot better than people think she is
Not hard because most people think she's beyond worthless, and they're pretty much right. Her entire fucking kit is complete fucking dildos and only serves to be a mild nuisance at best. The only reason to pick her is for her ult, because:
>She does no damage despite being an offense hero
>Her hack is slow, interrupted by taking ANY damage, and makes it glaringly obvious she's hacking someone/something
>Her self-sustain takes her straight out of the action
>Her stealth is the her second best ability because it makes it easier (read: possible) to use her ult.
>She will die after she ults, this must be accepted

She's almost entirely useless except in absurdly specific circumstances.
>>
>>379501178
>>She will die after she ults, this must be accepted
Eh, I usually die before I can ult due to her ulting taking too much time. If I can pop it off then I can usually just spam E to get the fuck out.
>>
>>379497342
A bad lucio remains far from his team the whole match.
An ok lucio stays with the team but only plays one aura the whole time.
A good lucio stays with the team the whole match while switching songs when needed.
A great lucio can leave the team to do some flank work with the flankers like Genji and Tracer to help them and having situational awareness to watch the rest of the team and know when he needs to fall back to support the main healer.
A god like Lucio can do some flanker jobs and still maintain his team mates through superior positioning, cooldown usage, and health management.
>>
>>379501054
Well if your teammates cant kill a 5 man dps team with 1 useless melee dps then I dont think theres really anything you can actually do short of going dps yourself and going 1v6 like 50-1 or something. I would imagine youd most likely lose anyways unless you did it as like 76/widow/hanzo at a distance, where the enemy team couldnt just endlessly ult dump on you to keep you from doing anything.
>>
I'm new. I'm trying to main Zenyatta.
What should I do when an enemy Genji really wants me dead and keeps ruining my day? Switch to a more mobile healer despite being worse at playing them? Get better at headshots to protect myself? Pray my team kills him because it's their job? Accept death?
>>
>>379502175
>discord and blast with balls
>when he reflects charge balls and wait for it to be over
>grats, he is now utterly fucked
that is if he can't aim. if he can aim you lose no matter one. one ninja star to the head and a dash is all he needs to kill you. and then he just dashes away.

such a balanced and fair character
>>
>>379493095
>widow's peak
i lol'd
>>
>>379502416
Discord, bait out his reflect, charge shot, release into face
>>
>>379502175
Keep your distance, pop the discord, make him trigger his deflect early, and call out to your enemy team to gun him down while you charge your balls for a rapid volley.

The second he deflects, he's already fucked by a half-competent team.
>>
>>379502175
you switch characters, genji will fuck zenyatta up.

stop trying to play bad matchups when the game is designed around playing a bunch of different dudes
>>
>>379502175
zens generally defenseless against being dived, thats really why he isnt a permalock 100% of the time despite being broken as shit
you either need to be better than them and outplay them or you need to stay near your lucio/76 and have him peel for you while keeping your health up
>>
> go on smurf account to warm up my Torb skills.
> get put in a grandmasters game on lijang.
> remember this is the smurf i let my friend fuck about on.
> still win 3-0 with 3 golds and 51 elims regardless since teams in gm dont throw at the sight of Torb.

Why cant you faggots in diamond and below accept there are more than 10 heroes in the game.
>>
>>379503524
Torb can be really good or really bad depending on the map and mode.
I usually run him defending in hanamura and volskaya and matches go pretty well most of the time.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.