[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ask you, /v/: What in god's name did we do to deserve this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mario_rabbids_thumb800.jpg (68KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mario_rabbids_thumb800.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
I ask you, /v/:

What in god's name did we do to deserve this?
>>
It's made by pissed off Brazilians and third-worlders who are neglected by Nintendo. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>379493120
Ubisoft paris and milan are making it so you're on the wrong continent.
>>
Can they just replace the Rabbids with more Nintendo characters? Just put Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, and Toad.
>>
File: bread.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Nintendo has always been trolling the players though.
>>
>>379493241
nope, they'd never let Ubisoft work on it if it was just nintendo characters.
>>
Rayman 4 died for this.
>>
You fuckers PAID for amiibos. PAID for the Wii U. PAID for Smash. PAID for FUCKING ONLINE PLAY.

You deserve this entirely, and more.
>>
>>379493230
give me some credible source. Still not convinced.
>>
>>379493413
>paid for online play

Not out till 2018.
>>
>>379493442
It's the same subsidiaries that made all the rayman and rabbids games years ago, so it makes sense.

the same subsidiaries that made nothing but Just Dance games since 2012.
and the last Ghost recon which was mediocre as fuck
>>
>>379493374
Can they just replace Ubisoft with a company I like?
>>
>>379493669
Of all the companies they let Ubisoft make a crossover RPG. so it's pretty obvious every other dev declined.

>We will never get another Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars from square.
worst timeline.
>>
>>379493650
Irrelevant. If you had any modicum of spine, most of the people here should have immediately renounced nintendo in protest and halted any purchases from them.

But you didn't. Cause you're mindless fucking fanboys that will eat any log they shit out. Fuck you. Now the industry is set in this path because of you.
>>
>>379493841
Most of the original team that made Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars worked on the RPG games after that. We just cannot get any of the exclusive characters like Geno, Mallow, Booster, etc.
>>
File: skull-jpg--1440353567678-jpg.jpg (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
skull-jpg--1440353567678-jpg.jpg
15KB, 300x400px
>>379493963
I'm sorry.
>>
>>379492752
The only thing I know about the rabbids is that they had some party mini game stuff. Of all the potential for crossovers with Nintendo, they okayed this. I just don't get it.
>>
>>379492752
really op?
There is a lot we did that we deserve this, in fact we deserve fire and brim stone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.