[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do support Nintendo by owning every Amiibo, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0573.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You do support Nintendo by owning every Amiibo, right?
>>
>>379488780
>all that fucking capeshit
>amiibos
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>379489017
That's only the Marvel, wait until you see my DC.
>>
>>379489017
>People who browse 4chan also watch Comic Book movies
What a shock.
>>
man autism
kill yourself my man
>>
Do nintendo even remember these things exist? They had such potential but Nintendo are Jews about their content.

I hope E3 shows an amiibo game too like Skylanders/Infinity
>>
>>379489125
capeshit is basic facebook tier
>>
>>379489235
Hi /tv/
>>
>>379489207
The BotW stuff is cool, sadly a little too RNG but you get armor and weapons. Mario Kart is alright but nobody uses Mii, I think the Animal Crossing game was the only one to use them as a central focus.
>>
>>379489304
ur succh a nerd :]
>>
>>379489235
Funny seeing as /v/'s most anticipated videogame is Capeshit Vs Capcom
>>
dusting that shit must be annoying af
>>
>>379488780
>All

Hell no, theres over 100 of these things now. I barely kept 20, and only because they're representitive of series I like that will never get anything new ie: F-zero, Chibi robo, Metroid, G&W etc.
>>
>>379489343
I think the problem is instead of making all the old amiibo work they keep making new ones specifically for new games.

That's so backwards. Your 80 other amiibo don't work on this new game only three new 3 do. Now your 83 don't work on the next new game only the new 2 do etc etc
>>
>>379489465
That's why BotW was great, although they made new ones every other amiibo works and every Zelda one (Smash and Anniversary) gives special things. If they keep them at least relevant within their own series I see no problem with them. Sure I'd love my Alm or Celica amiibo to do something in Animal Crossing: Metro Comf but the chances are slim to none however I can guarantee they'll work in Fire Emblem: Roasty Lass.
>>
I'm actually in the middle of selling them all.

I will probably only keep Link, Lucas, Shovel Kinght, and few others that were either or gifts or aren't worth much anymore.
>>
>>379488780
>Like Nintendo
>Hate Amiibos

I wish they don't go overboard, I can deal with not having costumes or cheats, but the moment they lock gameplay, I'm going to be pissed
>>
I'm so glad i didn't jump on the amiibo train.

I knew Nintendo wouldn't stop, there's like 7 different Link amiibos now, making them all worthless.
>>
>buying movies
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-104159.jpg (511KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-104159.jpg
511KB, 1024x887px
>>379488780
NINTENDO THINK THEY SLICK HUH
>>
>>379492314
i wish that statement was true, i am having a hard time finding all of them.
>>
Wow you have absolutely trash taste in movies holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1160x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1160x900px
I bought a few before I realized they're worthless
>>
>buying movies and mcdonalds toys

well i guess thats what you do when nintendo doesnt make games anymore
>>
>>379488780
How can you sleep at night knowing you're a literal kissles virgin manchildren who can't grow up from MacDonalds' toys?
>>
File: gooby doo.gif (3MB, 267x337px) Image search: [Google]
gooby doo.gif
3MB, 267x337px
>>379492652
I don't think you're in a position to speak when you hold onto empty bottles and cans of microbrews/ipas like it's something to be proud of.
>>
>>379488780
I have 2, a blue yarn Yoshi that came with the game and Princess Peach from the Smash series that my friend said he'd buy off me if I ever found one, but he killed himself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.