[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spectrobes Thread did anyone even play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1913.jpg (54KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
54KB, 256x230px
Spectrobes Thread
did anyone even play this?
>>
>>379484587
Yes, like 6 years ago, it was fun.
>>
>>379484587
I did play the first one briefly, seemed sort of convoluted to play. I can see why it never really took off.
>>
I played all three, series got better as it went on. Origins was a genuine surprise, great game.
>>
Still sad that we didn't get another one...
>>
>>379484587
Played the first one a lot when I was a kid, it was pretty fun. I even re-bought it years later to replay it but it didn't hold up as well as it used to and I dropped it by the desert planet, I think. I had definitely remembered some "oh boy it's THAT part of the game" moments that kept me from finishing it, but I still remember a fair bit of the game like the torn in half planet with two moons, that good guy HQ, and the final area. Oh, and a few of the music tracks I can remember like yesterday, like the battle music and menu music.
>>
>>379484587
Fucking love this series
Too bad Disney owns it so absolutely nothing will come out of it nowadays
>>
>>379484587
I had a "friend" who had it, never played it myself
>>
>>379484587
Yeah and I remember thinking it was shit, even when I was a kid. Card mechanic was ok though I guess
>>
Which one of these games are actually worth playing?
>>
I always thought the combat was terrible because it was on DS. Should get a console sequel.
>>
Loved it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487476534838.jpg (73KB, 1073x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487476534838.jpg
73KB, 1073x800px
Since I loved anything even marginally resembling pokemon as a kid, I played the fuck out of this game. Pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who finished it.
>>
>>379488726
All of them, but mostly the 2nd one and Origins
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
98KB, 314x319px
>mfw waking fossils
>>
File: origins.jpg (80KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
origins.jpg
80KB, 500x702px
>>379488801
it did.
>>
>>379488801
It did, on the WII, but desu i think the combat in the first one is GOAT
>>
Sad to always see these threads die so quickly...
>>
I played the 2 if them on DS years ago
it was really good
>>
what came from the twist at the end of the second game?
didnt play originsbut i own it
>>
>>379484587
One of the shoulder buttons on my day broke shortly into the game, rendering the game unbeatable. Think I sold it before I got a new ds
>>
>>379492195
Funnily enough my version I think glitched to the point of not being able to evolve the fakemon (or something along those line), thus rendering the game too difficult so I swapped it with a friend.
>>
It was surprisingly good, but I only ever played the first game. Combat was super floaty though, you were just sliding all over the place.
>>
>>379490775
How tricky is it to emulate the wii-mote movements with mouse?
>>
>>379484587
I remember mistaking the main character for the FullMetal Alchemist protagonist when I was younger.
>>
>>379494175
Doesn't the MC have that ponytail thing as well?
>>
>>379494167
Did you trying putting that question in a search engine first?
>>
Was this the game you had to scream at?
>>
>>379484587
Played the first one, got sick of it about midway when I had to grind for money to get specific gear for specific areas, finished it just to see what was at the end though and enjoyed it.

Character designs and plot was pretty charming though. great ideas just not executed great, was ok though.
>>
>>379494721
yes
>>
>>379494721
can't restore that fossil without you having good pitch.
>>
>>379494167
just play it with an actual wii remote if you have one, you can connect it to your computer via bluetooth
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.