[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the Wild DLC #3 Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1496852335421.jpg (257KB, 2053x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1496852335421.jpg
257KB, 2053x1429px
>Ganondorf bones are found in the Gerudo desert, many km beneath
>you first fight against Skulldorf in an epic battle in the middle of the desert with flames around you two, while he regains forced as the Moon rises
>Battle is basically OoT(no Master sword) + Twilight Princess with Skulldorf immune to his own thunderballs
>Once you hit him enough times you retrieve the Master Sword, which puts him into flames each time you hit him, but as you are winning and pierce Skulldorf in the chest a Yiga servant hits you with an arrow and give him times push you back
>completely burned out, black as coal, with his dick hanging out like Satan in Dante's Inferno, he laughs as you see the Blood Moon high in the Sky
>huge explosion, sand transforms into glass, you and zelda are protected by the Gerudo warriors while Ganondorf starts talking in Old Hylian and Old Gerudo with subtitles
>he flies away to Mount Hebra

>Now basically the whole Mount Hebra is a huge dungeon with NEW enemies, the strongest ones ever. Gold Lynels, Gold Darknuts, super strong Yiga as fast as lightnings, Moldugas, etc
>Ganon castle is basically the highest peak hollowed till you see a red void (much like the shrines)
>Final fight in a Middle Eastern garden with female yiga everywhere on top of the Castle
>>
>wanting to justify a purchase of Shit of the Wild this hard with grimdark edgy meme shit
>>
File: bottomofthewell2.jpg (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bottomofthewell2.jpg
26KB, 640x400px
>>379483429
>wanting Nintendo to be cool and edgy again
>this is bad
not eveybody is a 10 years old
>>
>thinking any effort will go into the dlc

It's already confirmed all lazy shit. Enjoy your "hard" mode
>>
>>379483353
Dragons Dogma online is a better game in every way then this pile of shit. You can even be an elf boy.
>>
>>379483903
I don't like online games, honestly
>>
just give me something post-game. Not a fan if its some gay sidestory/before you save Zelda shit. I wanna take some photos of that ass
>>
>>379484671
is Zelda model in the game?
>>
>>379483353
Why is every time I read "muh dark and mature Zelda" fanfiction I want to kill myself?

Zelda
>>
>>379484790
She's only in cutscenes. There is no real post-game, the game counts your win over Ganon, unlocks some counters for your minimap and menus, and shoots you back to before you fought Ganon.
>>
>>379484875
let's analyze BotW
why is Ganon considered bad?
Hyrule seems pretty peaceful
>>
>>379484956
Everyone fucking died dude. This was a prosperous country and it turned into a few villages and stables.
>>
>>379483903
>online
Into the trash
>>
>>379484956
If you played the game you'd find that it took a long time for the 'age of burning fields' to end and life to return to normal.

Ganon isn't wrecking shit because Zelda stopped him but his power is growing. (more blood moons = more and more powerful monsters)
>>
>>379483614
Now post the 3DS version. Yes, 90's are dead, faggot.
>>
>try to have a good thread without shitposting
>first post is some cuck that saw the words "Breath of the Wild" and got assmad
>>
>>379488608
So how did Ganon not notice the four sniper sights trained right on him in the endgame?
>>
Hateno is best village.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.