[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol nice game Switcharoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

lol

nice game Switcharoos
>>
A single bad game exists on a console wow the whole console must be bad! Are you legitimately mentally handicapped?
>>
But it's a PS4 game originally
>>
>>379483616
Disgaea 5 is far from bad though, what are you smoking? I only played the base game but I doubt the complete edition can be worse
>>
Damn... how will Nintendo ever recover from this?
>>
>>379483706
I've never fucking heard of it. The article makes it look bad I guess. Guess it's exactly what these people want, eh?
>>
>>379483282
It was originally a ps4 game. The ps4 version was great, not sure what the reviewer expected
>>
I don't like this series or slow turn based gameplay but Disgaea is far from being "ugly"

It actually looks amazing on the switch handheld screen
>>
Best version is coming to PC. Thanks for beta testing, consolefags.
>>
>Didnt even break the game
niggaa probably expected marriages or some gay shit
>>
>>379483706
Its not bad but its not good either, the gameplay itself is pretty boring as are the stereotypical characters.
I usually enjoy turn based games but this one is too much of a slog for me to get through.
>>
>You'll have to calculate stats, read a bunch of guides, and grind an awful lot before you really get to the core of the experience.

Disgaea games really forgiving until you get to postgame. If you dont like the gameplay thats cool but the grinding and max/min shit is a myth, it's only for postgame.
>>
>>379484312
To add to this, in D2 you could not actually fail. If you lost everyone you restarted before the fight but kept all the exp and items you got.
>>
>>379484008
>best version
>isn't even portable
Lol?
>>
>>379483282
>nice game Switcharoos

which of you retards wrote the review ? that faget is seriously trying to pull off some Disgaea vs FE rivalry.
>>
>when you search through reviews for some literal who and some no name site just to shit post

why haven't you killed yourself yet op?
>>
Do ya like the grindan game?
>>
>>379483861
>I've never fucking heard of it.
yet here you are, still on 4chan
>>
File: 1493589175278.jpg (397KB, 827x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1493589175278.jpg
397KB, 827x1223px
>>379483282
It's a port of a PS4 game...
>>
>>379483282
>Turn based strategy game
>Strategic, deep, full of interesting mechanics
>could say the same for FFT or FE
Ha ha ha no. Shit's shallow and brainless as fuck, doesn't matter how many numbers you have nor how big you make them.
>>
File: Maple0056.jpg (575KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0056.jpg
575KB, 1366x768px
>>379484735
I like grinding games, yes
>>
>Switcharoos

The game was on PS4 first and is coming to PC. What exactly are you going for here, OP?
>>
Face it: Anyone that prefers Final Fantasy Tactics over even the first Disgaea is a fucking retard.

FFT was a fucking slow, obtuse, easily exploited mess of a game that people only hold aloft because "muh final fantasy muh deep plot."

Even Tactics Ogre was miles better.
>>
>>379485050
>Ha ha ha no

what do you mean, disgaea is not as complex as FE ?
>>
>>379484735
Why am I so flat?
>>
File: 1489960265594.jpg (33KB, 350x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489960265594.jpg
33KB, 350x485px
>>379483282
>Say a good thing as a bad thing
You should've just said "If you love 1-shotting entire maps you'll be in heaven" because you're either just beefing up your sages, buffers or nukers.
>>
>>379484491
This
go back to /feg/ with your mobile trash op
>>
Disgaea 5 is as good as it gets for numberphiles

like me.
>>
File: MK.jpg (164KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MK.jpg
164KB, 702x1000px
Magic Knight is my waifu. Don't touch. We're in love.
>>
>>379483861
How new are you?
>>
Yeah, disgaea is pretty fun but shit is completely brainlesss especially in 5 where i can just solo with Killia for a long while.
>>
>>379485124
fuck, i was trying to get out of this fucking grinding drug. Now i see (you) and the maple override update
>>
>>379483282
>FE fag
>Probably a NuFEfag
>Actually looking at other SRPGs
lol

Also yeah I will enjoy Disgaea 5 with all of the DLC+portability. What do I actually lose?
>>
>>379483282
Disgaea is the lowest of the low quality SRPGs I can't believe I had 100 hours in D2
>>
>just started on D5
>do some DLC missions
>now I have characters armed with weapons that are 100x better than anything else available

Will I miss out on anything if I just grab Zetta's OP sword and fuck up everything for the next 5 chapters?
>>
>>379483861
The game is weird as shit, not because of asthethics but because the game mechanics are fucking insane, they are build to be exploited at the player's will, so of course if you don't want to dig deep into them to see what crazy shit you can come up with the game isn't going to up your alley.
>>
>>379487606
And it's the only SRPG being made decently enough since SE hates Tactics
>>
>>379484454
>wanting to play games outside
I bought a Shield or whatever that Nvidia shit was and I forgot about it in a day, games were build to be played on a PC.
>>
>>379483282
>letting someone who isn't a fan of the series write your review
what a shitshow
>>
>>379484013
i hate fire emblem but every game would benefit from marriages desu
>>
>>379488290
>because the game mechanics are fucking insane, they are build to be exploited at the player's will, so of course if you don't want to dig deep into them to see what crazy shit you can come up with the game isn't going to up your alley.
Read this as "pickup/throwing units is a mechanic" because that's literally all of the strategic depth. Everything else is just combos making your numbers bigger.
>>
>>379485178
both of those platforms have more than 1 worthwhile game though
>>
>>379488341
>Shield
well there is your problem

Android just plain sucks for everything
>>
>>379488705
And you are presuming that Disgaea is the only game on the Switch?
>>
>>379488705
PS4 and Switch, to me, have exactly the same amount of worthwhile exclusive games at the moment, and Switch is getting more soon, and for multiplats, I'd rather have portable Puyo Puyo Tetris.
>>
>>379488839
That's not what i wrote

I'm presuming BotW is the only worthwhile game on the Switch
>>
>>379483616
what single good game does it have?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.