[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where's the RPG part?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 5425237-8497627798-the-w.jpg (71KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
5425237-8497627798-the-w.jpg
71KB, 700x300px
>axes are useless
>crossbows are useless
>maces, polearms dont exist
>abilities are simplistic and bare
>voiced, unlikeable protagonist
>enemies are literally identical

More like an action game than an RPG.
>>
Every complaint you listed has absolutely nothing to do with being a RPG or not.
>>
>>379481365
aparrently you're "role playing" as Geralt is what the witcherdrones will tell you

which is total crap in terms of RPG
>>
>>379481484
'"What is an rpg" The post
builds, thats what it is
>>
>>379481494
I'm sorry but are you not put into the role of Geralt and tasked with playing him throughout the entire game

Sounds like a roleplaying game to me
>>
>>379481691
>roleplaying game
>has only 1 build called Witcher
LOL
>>
>>379481542
>Roleplaying games
>"It's about builds y'all."
>>
>>379481801
enjoy your book
>>
>>379481757
you're either the stupidest nigger or very subtle
>>
TW3 is a TV show with minigames
>>
>>379481919
>i dont know what gameplay means
you probably dont even have 5000 hours in dota. what am I doing talking to you?
>>
>>379481757
>has only 1 build called Witcher
No there's potions, bombs, cat school technics, bear school, hybrid, any multiple of sign/magic based builds with the most popular being an igni percent damage build, an adrenaline rush insta kill build............ the list goes on.
>>
>>379482158
sounds like ONE build there m8
>>
>>379482158
barren as i said
go play diablo 2
>>
>>379482274
I'd rather play Grim Dawn its not horribly dated and over rated.
>>
If you truly believe 'preset protagonist ≠ rpg' is a valid argument you're stupid.

But keep telling yourselves that you guys are only acting retarded
>>
>>379481365
Pretty much.
Fact is people don't like or don't know what an RPG is so when they see a few numbers or multiple dialogue choices which are basically all the same shit the game becomes an RPG for them.
>>
I just started this game and I'm kinda 50-50 on my opinion of it, any pro-tips aside from uninstalling and refunding?
>>
>>379482865
Refund it and buy PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS with your friends. Do us a favor.
>>
>>379482865
Uninstall and refund is always the better option.
Then again, there's not many good recent RPGs for PC.
>>
>Unique posters 12
>Number doesn't go up at all as negative opinions role in
mak u tink
>>
>>379481365

I disagree. The word "action", to me, implies some kind of excitement or entertainment. The Witcher is more like... What's the word I'm looking for... More like "shit". It's in the "piece of shit" category.
>>
>>379481542

Play Sim City 4 if you like buildings
>>
>>379481365
>le unliekable protagonists :DDDDD
Why don't you fuck off back to ubisoft and never come back
>>
POLAND MADE AN UBISOFT GAME
>>
>>379482710
You don't know what an RPG is
>>
>>379482272
D2 is the exact same with that shit
>Necro summoner
>Necro bone magic
>Necro poison magic
>Necro hybrid
The list goes on for all the other classes
>>
>>379484654
Fuck meant for
>>379482274
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.