[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this fat blob a boss fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
Why is this fat blob a boss fight?
>>
Because he tried to fill the hole in his heart but eating and eating.
>>
Did you know that this fight is meant to mirror Sif emotionally? You're meant to feel really sad and pity this creature. Not even joking.
>>
>>379480443
Because of B-team and the original game getting scrapped half-way through.
>>
>>379480564
Well you are fighting Boogie afterall
>>
>>379480443
Game was cancelled several times because Namco thought it was too different to DaS1 and the final build was made in just 6 months from scraps of an older build.

>>379480564
I'm sure they had some neat ideas for this guy that were cut, which is unfortunate because he's a useless shit in the final product.
>>
File: ogre.png (336KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
ogre.png
336KB, 593x593px
>>379480443
this is the kind of shit that made me give up on das 2, everything felt like satire, like if fromsoftware was mocking me for playing the game
>>
>>379480443
Why should fat blobs not be boss fights?
>>
>>379480958
Because Souls bosses in general shouldn't boil down to "Move to this slow thing's side and hack it until it dies"
>>
>>379480443
I actually totally forgot this thing was a boss in a Souls game
DaS2 really did have the weakest boss designs by a mile and a half, all you had to do if I remember correctly was get him to do a roll attack and fuck him up right after, he practically put himself into an endless loop with it
>>
>>379480443
he was such a shit he became a regular enemy in the DLC

and he's completely misseable even if you're aiming to 100% all the achievements.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.