[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games do you have on Switch, /v/? What do you plan on getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: WIN_20170608_18_15_40_Pro (2).jpg (475KB, 1495x1437px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170608_18_15_40_Pro (2).jpg
475KB, 1495x1437px
What games do you have on Switch, /v/?

What do you plan on getting?
>>
>>379475486
Got a few. I'm surprised how nice it is having some of them digitally to swap to when out and about

>Physical
Zelda
MK8D
Disgaea 5 Complete

>Digital
Fast RMX
Voez
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
I Am Setsuna
Wonder Boy Dragons Trap
Kamiko
Shantae Half Genie Hero
>>
Just Disgaea 5 and this rhythm game called Rudymusical. I wagered on Disgaea 5 being enough to carry me until Arms came out and I was right. So right in fact that I'm not sure I can put it down when Arms comes out, fug.
>>379476440
Oh shit, Shantae is on the Switch? I wanted it on Vita but it wasn't on the PSN for some reason.
>>
>>379476561
Yeah came out today, been putting off buying the PS4 version because they're always better handheld games imo
>>
>>379475486
>Physical
Zelda BotW
Mk8D
Bomberman (got it -20% off)
PuyoPuyo Tetris (got it -20% off)
and preordered ARMS

>Digital
Blaster master

Most of the digital only games seem to be some neogeo fighting games.
>>
File: 1493733414926.png (56KB, 263x217px) Image search: [Google]
1493733414926.png
56KB, 263x217px
>>379476610
Excellent, thanks for the heads up anon. Pirate's Curse was the best on 3DS.
>>
>>379475486
I don't have a Switch.

I am planning to get the new Mario.
>>
File: 1496905180395.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496905180395.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>379475486
Not much. Zelda and MK8D. Planning on getting SMO, SMT, Fire Emblem Warriors, XC2, ARMS, Splatoon 2, MonHun 5, Hollow Knight, DQ, Fate, Stardew Valley, Project Octopath Traveler. What I really want right now is Animal Crossing and Smash. Metroid would be nice. Hopefully they'll announce some cool shit at E3.
>>
>>379475486
>Physical
Zelda
MK8D
Disgaea 5 (JP version)
Bomberman

Haven't bothered with any digital yet.

Also was tempted to get Puyo, but I want the original voices and I'm not sure if it's worth importing.
>>
So far, only BOTW. My next purchase is probably going to be Splatoon 2. I'm not terribly interested in stuff I already have on Wii U, or games I could buy on PC.

I'm not complaining, mind you; this is what I do with basically every console. I really look forward to Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Mario Odyssey, SMT, MH XX and so on.
>>
>Physical
MK8D
BOTW
USF2
Puyo Tetris
Bomberman

>Digital
Fast Racing RMX
Blaster Master
Some Neo Geo game I forgot the name of
>>
>>379475486
Just Zelda, though I only got a Switch a coupla days ago. Eventually I'll pick up MK8D and Puyo Puyo Tetris, and I got Arms and Splatoon 2 pre-ordered.
>>
BotW and MK8

Already ordered ARMS, going to get Splatoon 2. Really really hoping for an Animal Crossing game.
>>
>>379477343

Oh yeah, and Disgaea 5.

I plan on getting

Xenoblade 2
Mario Odyssey
Sonic Mania
Fire Emblem Warriors and Fire Emblem Switch
Project Octopath
>>
>>379475486

>Switch
>Games

LOL
>>
>>379475486
Got Zelda, MK8D, Puyo, and Snipperclips. Might get Disgaea though I'm new to the series and need to chip away at the demo a bit more. Arms and Splatoon are on the to get list naturally, and looking forward to Pokken and Fire Emblem Warriors along with Odyssey.
>>
Only got Puyo Puyo so far
Don't even have a Switch yet I just wanted to make sure I had a physical copy of it for when I do get one
>>
>>379477617
D5 is a great entry point to the series if you're wondering, It's also the best use of the handheld part of the Switch imo.
>>
I have Zelda, MK8, Snipperclips, Shovel Knight TT, Fast RMX and Shantae

Will be getting Hollow Knight, Rime, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade, Skyrim and probably the Mario x Rabbids game
>>
So /v/, how's your controller game?
>ideal joycon combination (released colors or wanted colors
>do you have a pro controller?
>how many joycons do you own?
>any future controllers grabbing your attention?

I'm hype for yellow joycons myself. Want to mix them with my greys for that asymmetrical look.
>>
Zelda

Mario

Wish I had a gf to play snipperclips with
>>
>>379477756
I've had friends into the series telling me the same thing. I even had the game ordered until money became tight and I realized I should play the demo first. Looks interesting though mainly I just haven't had the energy after work.
>>
>>379477896
>wanted colors
Black.
>>
File: 1496356030895.png (404KB, 413x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496356030895.png
404KB, 413x637px
>>379475486
Why the hell do you own USFII?

>Physical
Zelda
I'll probably get it digitally after I get myself a 128gb.

>Digital
Disgaea 5 Complete
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Fast RMX
Super Bomberman R
MK8D
Metal Slug

>Planning to Get
Xenoblade 2
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces depending if the Classic physics are ok
Mario Odyssey
Basically every SNK game
Wonderboy
Kamiko
Snake Pass
Voez
Blaster Master Zero
MHXX
WarGroove
Pocket Rumble

I still got to play Disgaea, Zelda, and Bomberman to completion before even thinking about getting any of that.
>>379477896
>ideal joycon combination (released colors or wanted colors
I wanna get a pair of red joycons since I like red and black combinations.
>do you have a pro controller?
Yeah, overpriced but comfy as fuck.
>how many joycons do you own?
2. I really need to get another pair so I can fuck around with friends in 4 player games.
>any future controllers grabbing your attention?
I just wanna buy a NES30 Pro considering mines is broke and It feels so good.
>>
File: black-nintendo-switch-640x324.png (283KB, 640x324px) Image search: [Google]
black-nintendo-switch-640x324.png
283KB, 640x324px
>>379478162
>those dev unit joycons
Please Nintendo you can release these and no one will bother you
>>
>>379477896

I just have the grey Joy-cons that came with it. I wanted neons but the only systems left were grey.

Now I want the Splatoon Pro Controller and Joy-cons, but I can't justify spending the money when I don't need them.
>>
File: 71W-MZaVVIL._SL1500_.jpg (153KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71W-MZaVVIL._SL1500_.jpg
153KB, 1500x1500px
Anyone else owns this? It feels this get scratched by the Switch dock more than the Switch itself because of the extra thickness and it is really easy to get fingerprints all over this.

Did any of you get the Hori ones? If so, how are they working out for you?
>>
Been thinking about getting Disgaea 5, but for some reason I'm really intimidated about all the minmaxing in it. The demo was fun but I imagine that it gets massively more complex.
>>
>>379478980
I bought Orzly Premium Tempered Glass, no complains so far.

Here's random review of it, even a knife couldn't scratch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyvcjxFJWIk
>>
File: 20170608_064849.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_064849.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Here's my collection so far. I have a feeling the Binding of Isaac first print will be worth money someday
>>
I have Zelda, Mario Kart, Bomberman, Street Fighter, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and ARMS next week. Super fucking excited for ARMS. Loved every second of the Testpunch.
>>
>>379478980
I got this same exact one and it works great for me.
>>
File: 1495671502022.jpg (113KB, 720x854px) Image search: [Google]
1495671502022.jpg
113KB, 720x854px
>>379475486
>Physical
Zelda
MK8D
>Digital
Minecraft (Fuck you, it's a relaxing game)
>>
Yo fags
If I enjoyed the FF Tactics games
Should I get D5?
>>
>>379479914
I'd say yes but there is a demo you can try.
>>
Call me when the Switch is cracked wide open. By that time it might have a few decent games and like the entire Wii-U library on it.
>>
I'm not buying the fucking thing unless metroid prime 4 comes out on it. I emulated BOTW and it wasn't to my taste. The rest of it is shit I can play on steam or stuff I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>379475486
botw and mario kart

i might get splatoon but arms looks like shit and i cant muster up the will to care about anything else coming out for it barring the new mayreeoh game and xenoblade chronicles 2

kind of hoping they port over xenoblade x
>>
>>379479914
Yes, though go in knowing there's no other SRPG like Disgaea. Try your best to break the game.
>>
>>379475486
My brother told me Disgaea dropped today and I thought he meant Dissidia. What are the chances of the Switch getting the Dissidia PSP games?
>>
but switch has no games lol
>>
>>379480668
A game console out for only a few months has a small library of games what a supriiiiiiiise.
>>
Anyone actually interested in Pokken?

I've never heard of anyone who thinks it was anything but an okay game and all of the discussion since about 20 minutes after launch has been about people wanting to fuck Braixen.
>>
I have Zelda, Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo physical, planning on buying ARMS and Splatoon next.

I feel sorry for the people buying indie shit because of the game drought, just play shit on another console when you're bored.
>>
>>379475486
>Physical
Zelda BOTW
Binding of Isaac
Disgaea 5

>Digital
Shovel Knight
VOEZ
Wonder Boy
Kamiko
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Has Been Heroes
Tumbleseed
Snake Pass

Probably going to get Cave Story+ because I want an actual physical version of the game. On the fence about ARMS, and definitely getting Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

Been playing Disgaea in the meantime. Not sure if I like it or not.
>>
File: crying yotsuba.jpg (105KB, 735x900px) Image search: [Google]
crying yotsuba.jpg
105KB, 735x900px
When will Shantae be available for purchase on the eShop?

It's June 8 already Nintendo.
>>
>>379481003
It's a dumbed down tekken game and a dumbed down pokemon game don't waste your time on it.
>>
>>379481123

It's nothing like either.
>>
>games on Switch
???
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.