[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a 2013 interview with IGN, when asked about the future of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

File: FZero_1280-1409157504306_1280w.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FZero_1280-1409157504306_1280w.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
In a 2013 interview with IGN, when asked about the future of F-Zero, Miyamoto had this to say:

>I certainly understand that people want a new F-Zero game. I think where I struggle is that I don't really have a good idea for what's new that we could bring to F-Zero that would really turn it into a great game again. Certainly I can see how people looking at Mario Kart 8 could see, through the anti-gravity, a connection to F-Zero. But I don't know, at this point, what direction we could go in with a new F-Zero.

Does this make sense? Is Nintendo right for not wanting to bring back F-Zero until they figure out how to evolve it, instead of just releasing a new game that plays exactly like the old ones?
>>
>>379467947
> Comparing F-Zero with Mario Kart because "lol antigravity"

Miyamoto truly understands videogames.
>>
File: 1469831145638.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469831145638.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
But I just want new GX. I don't need a new gameplay element and god knows what soft of fucking idiocy Nintendo would try to shove into F-Zero at this point. New tracks and pretty graphics, that's all I want.
>>
>>379467947
My understanding of Miyamoto's thinking is that anything not-Mario has to something different to justify its existence, but unique elements in Mario itself are to be bludgeoned until dead. Nothing he says makes sense these days.
>>
>>379467947
Maybe make it like Sonic All Stars with ground and aerial sections, there the game now has a new niche.
>>
And then they go on to make 8 deluxe
>>
File: 1496832663792.png (67KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496832663792.png
67KB, 500x349px
F-Zero with Need for Speed Underground style? Like you can tune and built your own car and go fast?
>>
How retarded are they. Just make wipeout : fzero edition. wipeout started as a fezro ripoff anyway.
>>
>>379468167
This
>>379468370
Also this.
>>
F-Zero sequel:

>Online racing (although this is a pipe dream because Nintendo are fucking idiots and their online is still shit)
>Longer and more plot-driven Story mode with several chapters where you play as different racers a la Netherreal Studios fighters.
>Bring Back X's comic book aesthetic and hard-rock style OST.
>Bring back sliding because I liked it more than snaking
>new racers and stuff
>>
>>379467947
>literally the same justification was used why there was no new mainline Valkyria Chronicles game
>years later we get fucking Valkyria: Azure Revolution
There is only death and disappointment in the future.
>>
>>379468370
That's not good enough to justify a sequel, unfortunately. You need something more substantial than a graphical update with some new tracks.
>>
>We don't want to make a new F-Zero until we can think of something new for it.
>Meanwhile enjoy our next installment of the NSMB games that is exactly the same as all the others outside of minor tweaks to the broken air mobility item of the day.
>>
>>379469394
They literally removed content from Mario Kart and were fine with that, I don't see why they're so hung up on F-Zero.
>>
GX did unique themes, interviews and video clips for almost if not all characters, you think something like that would happen again?
>>
>>379468501
Every 3D Mario has a novelty.
I haven't played all the New series, but 2D seems the same way.
>>
>>379467947
>we can't make a new F-Zero because we dont know what new gimmick we can force so we ruin the game and the saga
>>
>>379469665
Oh! Oh! I know! Blow into the mic to make the car go!
>>
File: 1297697608973.png (140KB, 933x408px) Image search: [Google]
1297697608973.png
140KB, 933x408px
>>379467947
>Story made where you are [custom character] bounty hunter
>earn money by winning races or bringing in wanted criminals (which is obviously done mid-race)
>upgrade your car
>game starts as diesel-punk style ala F-Zero X
>as your fame/notoriety increases and car improves get invited to more prestigious races with higher budget and a more futuristic feel ala F-Zero GX
>>
I'm Glad fzero died after three excellent console games and hasn't been raped like Star fox and Metroid
>>
>>379467947
Makes sense to me but I don't agree with it.

Sure, innovation can be a good thing but not all the time. Mario Kart works well because of it. For F-Zero, you don't really need it. You already race fast. Tricky turns are tricky. You have tracks that can run perpendicular to the ground or even upside down. You can take out players, all the while having no items. You don't need to transform or add anything mind blowing to the series. As others have said, add more tracks and make 'em good. Hell, even allow players to make their own tracks, cups, and circuits.
>>
>>379469873
but every new mario kart has a new idea in it
>>
Is the F Zero anime any good?
>>
>>379470080
the intro is good
>>
>>379470103
That's alarming, is the actual show shit?
>>
>>379469734
>Winning the race gives you tons of money, catching the bounty head gives various rewards along with a modest bounty
>You have to complete at least one task, either winning the race or catching the target, to advance
>Choose to focus on racing and be a champion, chase bounties and become and ally of Justice, or do both and follow in the footsteps of Captain Falcon
>>
>>379469493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEZscD8CvKA

this is my favourite character theme because it reminds me so much of X
>>
>>379470258
>introduce prestige/notoriety
>being on the side of good puts you in good standing with some of the good guys but in a worse standing with criminals
>the opposite could come true
>could possibly run a race with Captain Falcon deadset on bringing you down
>>
>>379467947
I honestly agree. Why pump out a shitty F-zero game every year for profits? Might as well wait and think of a neat way to really innovate the series, and then release that. Maybe some kind of online functionality would work, dunno, but I respect that he doesn't just want to shit out a mediocre F-Zero.
>>
>>379470178
Any show that was adapated from something else which has the main character created specifically for it is objectively shit.
>>
>>379470178
It's decent.
Don't expect it to blow your mind or anything, it definitely seemed like it was aimed at a younger audience.

There is some darn good fan service in it though, like the one episode where Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon fist fight and Tanaka pointing out how you get more speed from boost pads if you ride on their edges. It doesn't make fun of the series like how GX did.

That said, there were a good chunk of changes to backstories of characters and their personalities. Some were good (Black Shadow was handled really well), some confusing (hope you're not a Beastman fan), but most are understandable when considering the plot they were going for and how they constructed it.
Treat it like an alternate continuity and you'll have no problems.
>>
>>379470587
People don't want a new one every year

it's been 14 years since the last f-zero
>>
I remember what happened when shiggy thought of a new direction for Star Fox. The man is out of touch, time to retire.
>>
>>379467947

Mario Kart 8 is the best Mario Kart game yet and my most played Wii U game. And I'm not even a big fan of F-Zero. But it still angers me that Miyamoto said this. They literally took the ideas from F-Zero GX and put them into Mario Kart 8. And then added two F-Zero Tracks into the game on top of that. It just feels like Nintendo is insulting F-Zero fans.
>>
>>379469445
What?
>>
>>379470724
Maybe all the "nintendo only rehashes" shitposting has kill nintendo
>>
>>379469445

That's because Mario Kart is a best seller every time, while F-Zero shits the bed every time.
>>
File: Scan-Magazine-584-21.jpg (156KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Scan-Magazine-584-21.jpg
156KB, 800x1134px
>>379467947
How about a track creator in an F-Zero game that ISN'T for a failing, Japan exclusive system add-on or a handheld game that was released 2 months before the newest handheld device hit stores.

It worked for Mario Maker, why not F-Zero?

Also this >>379469294
>>
F-zero doesn't need too much. Give us online play, more tracks, vehicle customization, track customization and the ability to upload said track online to some sort of workshop, some sort of career mode/story mode and of course the ability to go FAST.
>>
>>379467947
The real reason is probably "it wouldn't print as much money", but the reason he gave is certainly a legit and respectable one.

On the other hand, a more ambitious game developer might just take that as a challenge and try instead of giving up before even starting.
>>
File: tumblr_o60c03WNBZ1rrftcdo1_500.gif (2MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o60c03WNBZ1rrftcdo1_500.gif
2MB, 450x338px
Add something new to F-Zero that would get people who have never played any of the games to play it.
>>
>>379471574

Captain N!
>>
>>379471574

Goku
>>
>>379471574
I honestly can't think of anything that would get a normie to play F-Zero that wouldn't ruin it other than maybe whatever magic spell MK9/X's story mode cast on normies to make them suddenly rush out to buy a b-tier fighter that hadn't had a hit in like 15 years in droves.
>>
>>379467947
every nintendo interation has some gimmick baked into it whether it be multiplayer, motion controls, plane transitioning

fzero is practically concrete, and i bet the nintendo boardroom wont budge unless they bring """innovation""" to fzero. i mean look at federation
>>
If done well, F-zero would sell just enough to break even and be loved by a small-to-medium sized, but vocal fanbase

If done poorly, it would be a massive money and time sink

It isn't a great business decision, as much as I'd like to go fast.
>>
>>379470653
Sad part is that Ryu is actually a pretty decent character on his own and the Dragon Bird fits well with the rest of the machine designs in the series, especially the ones from X.

I wouldn't mind seeing him and the other anime characters (except Clank) brought into the games if they were retooled a bit.
>>
>>379467947
>rehashes marioshit every year
>lol we cant release fzero because no new ideas
hmmm
>>
Miyamoto is a fucking hack and the last project he spearheaded was Starfox zero.

The dude has lost his creative spark. Why would a new fzero need some sort of gimmick? Just make it a crazy fast futuristic racer like the GameCube one, and have the "newness" be in the creativity of the track and cart designs.

Not everything needs a gimmick. Sometimes a game's mechanics are robust enough that the creativity comes from playing with the contents of the game, not it's core mechanics.
>>
>>379468501
Mario exist because of the brand.
And stll every Mario Game has uniqueness that justify that version.

Since they have MarioKart its hard to justify a new F-Zero, which would be racing but without weapons. So its understandable that he would like to revitalise that brand than just remake it. Besides if it has a remarkable thing besides "thats f-zero" it will be better advertisment.
>>
>>379470424
Is there any racing game that actually has something like this? I want to be a villain and sabotage other racers, be a jerk and try to bump off fan favorites, take bribes to try and make certain players lose, or maybe even be an assassin and target racers who have money on their heads.
>>
he means this:
>we can't come up with any idea that would make FZero sell well and justify developing it
>>
>>379471959
>Since they have MarioKart its hard to justify a new F-Zero, which would be racing but without weapons.
Fuck off faggot, F-Zero plays nothing like Mario Kart.
>>
>>379471961
Death Rally
>>
All the FZero/Wipeout clones sold like shit. Why do you think no one wants to develop those games...
>>
>>379470424
Whats funny about this was that F-Zero X had a character based rival system, where certain characters would chase you down if they were related in some way. Of course it meant their AI was a bit bullshit, what with their ability to catch up at all times but you could just tackle them out of existence.

It was almost like a prototype to that suggested idea, and one of my favorite things about X. I'd definitely love to see that in a new F-Zero.
>>
>>379467947
Well lucky for you you guys because the Nintendo of today gives no fucks about being hypocrites and swallowing their own words, so a remaster of F-Zero GX is very much possible. Back in 2013, it was a different company.
>>
>>379472335
I thought the rival was just the guy rubberbanded to second place. It changes if you kill them and they drop below another character's score.
>>
They could just make an F-Zero X Expansion Kit HD with online play and online track sharing like Mario Maker.
>>379471961
That could work if in-game cash could buy skins and shit.
>>
File: 1496698956156.gif (876KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1496698956156.gif
876KB, 500x379px
>>379468837
>racing at 2000 km/h in brightly colored neon lit cities at night
I'm am for this all the way.
>>
>>379467947
He's right. There's nothing interesting about the F-Zero series which is why it doesn't sell. The only way you could make F-Zero interesting and worth the purchase is having both racing as well as something else like a mode where you drive around areas as a bounty hunter, tracking down criminals, physically fighting them and early a bounty to upgrade your car and fighting gear or maybe play as a criminal where you cause trouble and steal money to do the same.
>>
>>379472531
Thats correct, I'm aware of that.
What I was referencing was more of a thing you see when playing on Expert and Master.
Like say you use Captain Falcon on Master, you will be chased by 3 people. Usually Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow and Blood Falcon

It was also brought up in an interview:
http://www.fzerocentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=13935&sid=f633fe19f266433746e9098bfc13de4e

(They seem to mention both what you brought up and what I'm talking about)
>>
>>379471959
Mario Kart could be seen as the low skill ceiling, easy to pick-up-and-play racer with little depth while F-Zero could be meant for the "hardcore" audience who wants a challenge with their games with high skill ceilings.
>>
>>379470258
>Keep following the footsteps of Captain Falcon
>Eventually he asks your help on bounties
>Takes you under his wing
>You learn special moves and get special abilities
>Able to buy very exclusive gear, all which makes your car like the Blue Falcon
>[Your Name]...
>As of this moment...
>You are the new Captain Falcon.

https://youtu.be/wa5OkdP3-r8>>379469734
>>
>>379472901

F-Zero is a racer and as a racer, interests some people. You don't need some strange story mode to make Mario Kart popular.

The issue with F-Zero is they don't have multiple modes like Mario Kart does. They tried to create a story mode but it was pretty lackluster. But this is not to say they couldn't make something new to make F-Zero more interesting. With advancements in hardware, we're at a point where a new F-Zero should be made just to see racing at the true speeds they should be driving at. Previous games would put up a bar saying you're going at 3500 kph or something, but you weren't really. You were going more like 200 kph. And the tracks were way too small to accommodate that limited speed as it is. But with larger resolutions and better hardware, they could make larger tracks that could produce the actual speed. Mario Kart 8 did this for Mario Kart.

The 'gimmick' for the next F-Zero is just to redesign the way it's played so you can actually go real fast. I would imagine it would be like the one lap tracks in Mario Kart 8 (one of which is an F-Zero track). Just at speeds 10x faster than MK8 does.
>>
>>379468167
Miyamoto is a retard, and only has his power because he made some simple things FIRST, many years ago.
>>
>>379473268
>F-Zero is a racer and as a racer, interests some people
no it doesn't

racing games as a whole are dead both creatively and sales-wise

F-Zero is deadest of them
>>
>>379474075

>racing games as a whole are dead both creatively
Arguably yes. Though I think Mario Kart 8 proves you can do new things in a racing game.

>and sales-wise
No they're not. Mario Kart is still destroying sales. And Sony has half a dozen racing series selling over a million.
>>
>>379474205
>Mario Kart is still destroying sales
Mario Kart is the only relevant racing series left

> And Sony has half a dozen racing series selling over a million
And all of these are in decline and sell even worse than median in the subgenre

Their previous flagship series GT is shambles and the studio takes literally a decade to ship a game while Sony breathes down their neck ordering them left and right to put more and more quaint gimmicks into their game to push the latest hardware Sony retail unit that will nevertheless still comes out five years after that gimmick dies out.

All others can reach a million only with heavy helping of 80% discounts and ultimately are nothing but PS+ fodder.
>>
>>379474873
What about Forza?
>>
>>379473268
Would it even be reasonable to control at those speeds without having extremely wide turns?
>>
>>379475197

You'd need really wide tracks and much tighter turning than previous F-Zero games had. But that's where the advancements in resolution/technology come in.

Mario Kart 8 made tracks wider and turning more precise to allow for higher speeds. F-Zero could follow the same principle, but to a much bigger degree. Think of tracks that are the size of a small city, not just a go kart track. And that's really what F-Zero tracks were originally going for anyway, wasn't it?
>>
>>379467947
I can tell you how to bring it back, but nintendoplebs are the casual of casuals so it wouldnt do any good
>>
>>379468167
>>379468370
>>379469262
>>379469665
>>379471838
I want to eat the same shit forever. Jesus you fucks.
>>379474032
Calm your tits and have some respect. He plays it oldschool and is obviously protective of the IPs he created. You can't blame the man for wanting quality and innovation out of his products, no matter how or when they fucking come out. He may not always make a hit, nobody hits a fucking homer every time, especially not at 64, but he cares and he has integrity. A little old fashioned, but he did a shitton for his country, for his company, and for video games.

Quote from the same interview.
"We've obviously, as I mentioned, been working on what we can do to increase our internal staff in a way that will allow us to have more projects going at the same time, so we can create new games and work on additional old IP and still maintain the other primary franchises that people want to see."

People swallowing the Miyamoto hate pill need to chill. The man ain't what he used to be, but he's trying keep the spirit of his work alive. He's not just a developer anymore. Nobody can be blamed for that.
>>
>>379475823
Explain what exactly Miyamoto does (except tell other people a general idea of what to do).
>>
>>379475197

Maybe F-Zero should start focusing on large turns then. Instead of your car just turning on a dime and having strange square wedges in the tracks, they should start focusing on having large curves, more half pipes and full circle tracks. The best tracks in F-Zero GX had these features, but would always throw in that one crappy sharp turn somewhere to make you slow down (while the AI magically turned on a dime).
>>
>>379475990

That would be awful. Drifting and turbo sliding is a big part of the fun in GX. You're not supposed to just slow down to take turns, and I don't think you'd even get past like the fifth story mission if you did that.
>>
>>379475964
Designer
Producer
Director
Creative Fellow
Co-Representative Director

He comes up with ideas, he designs gameplay, he organizes their main concepts, he assembles staff and creates outlines and drafts and presentations, collaborates with staff on game direction and development, supervises staff, projects, company investments, makes decisions about what works and what doesn't, deals with 3rd parties, goes to the fucking ends of the earth to keep all the people who work under him working as hard as they can and putting out the best products they can.

If you think he sits around and sips tea and just yells at people, you're delusional about what a job actually is, and you're being told to hate someone because they worked 30+ years to get into a position where they can tell other people what to do. He not only took that responsibility, but he handles it well. The man has worked hard and his name has strength for a reason. Don't hate because you can't see beyond your nose.
>>
>>379476529
"He" designs gameplay.
>>
>>379475823
>Jesus you fucks.
Nothing wrong with wanting a new game entry in a series which hasnt had a game since what, 2002? Doesnt need to add something new everytime.
>>
Miyamoto should have nothing to do with F-Zero, it's not his type of game. In fact, I wouldn't trust any first-party Nintendo team to make a good F-Zero, they're too soft. They can't bring themselves to make a game with a modicum of depth. Anything that's not made for children is out of their league.
Fuck them, just let a decent indie dev with some good racing games under their belt do it.
>>
>>379467947
Miyamoto meant they couldn't make a gimmick for F-Zero so they wouldn't touch it.

Can't wait for him to die so we can get more games from older series that are just that; games. No forced motion waggle or anything.
>>
>>379478048
Splatoon and Arms have more depth than the rest of the modern shooting and fighting genres, respectively.
>>
>>379477817
Don't be so thirsty that you start feeling put upon by Miyamoto just because you don't get one, though. Enjoy the legacy it has. When someone with vision and ambition steps up and wants to make a new one, that's the time to be ready for it. Not frothing at the mouth asking for literally any old F-Zero shit to fall from someone's ass, then blaming someone because not all your needs are catered to.
>>
>>379478159
Dude's trying to keep the industry from a clone collapse like we already had. Show some goddamn respect, man. Respect the trickle before you drown in the flood.
>>
>>379478575
I can't respect someone's attempts to "save" the industry are
>sticker star
>pikmin 3
>star fox zero
>>
I've been on a bit of a racing game streak lately. Are there any good futuristic racers besides F-Zero and Wipeout? Tried Star Wars Ep 1 racer and loved it.
>>
>>379479101

I remember X-treme G being pretty good, but I haven't seen or played it in like a decade.
>>
>>379478849
What's wrong with pikmin 3
>>
>>379478849
>sticker star
Not his problem Tanabe and IS are incompetent fucks

>pikmin 3
A good game?
>>
>>379467947
It won't make as much profit as Mario Kart, enough said for a business to not pursue this title.
>>
>>379479892

>If it's not Mario it's not worth making
>>
>>379467947
open world f-zero when
>>
>>379467947
Add motion controls
Done
>>
>>379480050
any concepts they put in a f-zero game would be better in a mario kart game and definitely sell more. video games businesses are about money first, good games 2nd.
>>
File: 2da8614efe5a736a2a98753ed1d56a15.jpg (221KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2da8614efe5a736a2a98753ed1d56a15.jpg
221KB, 800x1000px
>>379467947
ive been playing that f zero for the gamecube and i have to say

if they cant fucking make a new one atleast re-release the last one they made with HD support so it doesnt look like blurry shit.

i mean how much effort would it be to just had higher resolution support to it? People would fucking buy it again if they add even online multiplayer.

if you cant fucking make it better, then just keep it up to date so people can keep fucking playing it.

holy shit do they hate money
>>
>>379480992

use dolphin
>>
>>379480992

I use S-Video and a Framemeister. F-Zero GX looks great.

Try not hooking up your 4th, 5th, and 6th gen consoles to your HDTV without assistance next time, anon. They look like shit when you do it without a proper upscaler or display.
>>
>>379481328

>S-Video
lol faggot
>>
>>379481328

Why the fuck would anyone buy a framemeister? For that price you can buy a top tier CRT.
>>
File: 1490612990281.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490612990281.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>379481372

>lol faggot

It looks great, shit for brains. I don't really need overpriced second hand composite cables.

>>379481515

>Why the fuck would anyone buy a framemeister?

I don't have space for a CRT and the missus hates how they look. My trinitron died last year and I've had a hard time finding a new one anyway.

All things considered, I'm happy with mine. Anyone hating on them doesn't own one.
>>
>>379481810

>composite cables.
You really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>379467947
"it probably wouldn't sell very well" is a more accurate answer.
>>
>>379481893

>I don't know what I'm talking about because of a mistake

I meant component. Doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. Try not being a fucking asshole sometime, dude.
>>
File: HELP.jpg (78KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
78KB, 300x388px
>>379481515
>Why the fuck would anyone buy a framemeister? For that price you can buy a top tier CRT.
Why would anyone buy a CRT in 2017 if a framemeister exists

t. interested know-nothing
>>
>>379469394
>not good enough to justify a sequel

>Nintendo not in charge of rehashing formulas since the NES
>>
>>379475823
>I want to eat the same delicious gourmet meal forever.

ftfy
>>
>>379482320

A framemeister is just a scaler. All the inherent problems with scaling are present - it'll just do a better job at it than the $5 chinkshit built into your TV.
If you don't want to scale, you have to use a CRT
>>
>>379478502
Yeah nah, fuck off. I want a new one.
>>
>>379475823
"The same shit forever" refers to games that are rehashed every fucking year with little changes, aka all the Mario spinoff shit. With a list of IPs as diverse as Nintendo, they could get away with "the same gameplay as the previous one but better" once per console.
>>
MIYAMOTO is just old as fuck and needs to retire already.

Look at the new Zelda. Young blood were allowed to contribute and throw ideas together and it became whether you agree or not the most critically acclaimed videogame ever made.

Fzero can work if you give it to passionate people. Miyamoto just doesn't care about it so of course he has no new ideas.
>>
I thought Nintendofags hated rehashes.
>>
Nintendo want to take a failing franchise and make it successful in modern day? Isn't it obvious?

WAIFUS
>>
>>379467947
since they're trying to bring esports to the nintendo switch, why not make a full on hardcore balls to the wall heavy metal 2000km/h f-zero game and market it towards the competitive racing game scene

i'm talking frame perfect turns and shit, it will be insane
>>
>>379478258
>Arms has more depth than Tekken
What?
>>
>>379485675
Tekken is for kids bro.
>>
>>379467947
lmao just play wipeout.
>>
>>379467947
cant wait for f-zero with open world, waifus and Miyamoto's innovative motion control scheme

just dont let this senile fk ruin it like starfox
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.