[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speedrunning thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

You're only allowed to post in this thread if you actually care about the hobby itself and not the stupid autistic "cringe" drama, whether you watch games be broken or actually speedrun yourself

How're those speedruns going, /v/?
>>
nice trips
gl with the thread
>>
>>379467000
This "hobby" is autistic cringy drama
>>
>>379467000
I started speedrunning super mario 64 but i can't figure out how to do talon, or canonless. Anyone able to help me?
>>
used to but not anymore, all the "scene" is about is the e-celeb streamers and other garbage reddit tier drama
>>
>>379467000
Been thinking about speedrunning some games for the snes.

I feel as if there are no "professional" speedrunners and as long as you aren't autistic/lanky/trans/etc, and talk with a clear, strong voice, you might have potential as a "stand-out" runner, even if you aren't that great
>>
>>379467423
That's true.
http://www.pcgamer.com/hitman-blood-money-speedrun-devolves-into-hilarity-with-the-help-of-a-magic-coin/
This guy got himself an article even though he didn't come up with any of his strats and even cheated to beat the final mission, but he got off scot-free because of the smoke & magic on an AGDQ event.

If you wanna be a speedrunning personality, you probably have to show off some showmanship, otherwise you'll be like me and my niche channel with only written commentary on videos from shitty games nobody plays.
>>
>>379467216
Use youtube you gutterfuck
>>
>>379467590
>If you wanna be a speedrunning personality, you probably have to show off some showmanship
spoken like a true parasitic /v/edditor
>>
>>379467718
Well, what can I say? Guy talks about potential for being a "stand-out" speedrunner, and it's really quite true. All the innovation and skill you might show off often pales when there's a personality behind it all.
>>
i cant ever imagine speedrunning myself but ive become more and more interested in it since watching the Apollo youtube videos. Really intersting the people that decide to speedrun games
>>
I try to beat MM's 4 dungeons as fast as i can playing the song of time only once, when you first get the ocarina. I can manage killing Twinmold by 8pm on the second night
>>
>>379467590
Man, what a great run
>>
>>379469618
Hitman is generally fun to watch. Check out AGDQ and ESA's runs of Hitman 2 and 4.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.