[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Gothiccover.png (127KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gothiccover.png
127KB, 315x400px
What am I in for?
>>
Rocking some balls
>>
RPGOAT
>>
Everything right about modern RPGs.
>>
Some shitty WRPG crap.
>>
>>379466142
>>379466176
>>379466206
Explain?
>>379466256
Explain?
>>
>>379465553

Some of the worst controls ever
>>
>>379466290
It is a WRPG and thus it will be shit, what else do you need to know? go play a good old JRPG instead.
>>
File: 1495206710231.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495206710231.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>"yo deliver this bro"
>go there
>"no bro you can't"
>"ok"
>start selling weed because poorfag
>get bored
>risk everything and start exploring
>no rewards
>get bored
>???
>uninstall
>>
>>379466290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74bw1nMaDPA
>>
>>379465553
Wolves hunt in packs.
>>
Possibly the greatest RPG of all time next to Morrowind. Don't bother playing 3 though.
>>
>>379466476
Controls make perfect sense.

STEP ONE
Prepare to execute action.

STEP TWO
Execute action.

I think the only reason step one exists is so you get that last chance to confirm if you want to do something, specifically if you want to kill someone for good in areas that are not wilderness.
>>
How's 2?
>>
>>379466489
>It is a WRPG and thus it will be shit
fuck off weeb cunt
>>
2 is much better, way much better
drop this shitfest and buy 2
>>
>>379465553
>What am I in for?

The only good game made by PB aside from Gothic 2
>>
>>379465553
rockin
>>
>>379465553
retarded control scheme, overrated everything else
>>
>>379468268
it improves on every aspect of 1. but you should play 1 anyway because there are lots of recurring characters.

>>379465553
shitposters and le bad controls meme
>>
>>379465553
you're in for being guilty of a crime, no matter how insignificant
>>
>>379465553
You are in for a lot of being unprepared for quests.

>go to Xardas
>try to leave his tower afterwards
>don't have acrobatic skill
>start a new game 20 hours into your playthrough
>>
>>379471513
there's a little pond you can jump into iirc.
>>
>>379471513
By that time you should have multiple teleportation stones... I believe the one which ports you to the swamp camp cannot is part of the main quest and can't be missed. If you threw it out that's your fault.
>>379465553

Horribly outdated graphics (like seriously, those game has NOT aged well IQ-wise), fantastic music, atmosphere and story with many non-linear elements and choices, interesting characters, allegedly horrible voice acting if you play in English (I played in Polish so can't really tell), controls which are strange by today's standards and take some time getting used to, high difficulty until you build your character properly, insane if you decide to play a pure mage (until end-game when you become a walking killing machine).

Worth a playthrough. There's not many games like there, and all the Piranha Bytes games I played after Gothic 2 were nowhere near the quality of G1-G2.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.