[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo showfloor details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13

File: Nintendo-Logo.png (52KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Logo.png
52KB, 1920x1080px
So I've been to LACC recently to do some setup work on E3 (not gonna say what) so there are some things I can tell y'all about Nintendo's showfloor. Sorry no pics cause 1. I was busy 2. Didn't want to get into trouble on the day itself but now that I'm done and I can take advantage of the internet mask of anonymity thought I might as well have some fun. Many people won't believe me (partly because I have a feeling that Ninty fanboys are going to be pretty disappointed about this... denial and all that) but fuck it

First things first not everything was set up so maybe there will be more stuff but I really doubt there's anything major left. And again this is the showfloor so this may not be all they talk about during their direct but it's a safe bet

First things first, no Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4 (although Hey Pikmin is there), Smash Bros, F-Zero (to any fool who still belived nintendo is making more of these), Pokemon Stars. All of these do not exist on the showfloor. Ninty fans hoping for these (and from what I know there are a lot) will be disappointed so don't say you weren't warned

Mario Odyssey is the main highlight as expected. There's statues of Mario holding his sentient cap, the Hat flying machine, Bowser in his pimp costume. Nothing we haven't seen before. The booth is decorated to look like New Donk City and there are like 20+ monitors set up there for the public to play. I didn't get to of course, the switches were not set up there yet. There is a video feed, though, and there is new stuff shown:

1. Mushroom Kingdom appears to be a playable level. Probably the intro level. Other new levels shown are a Haunted Mansion of sorts as well as a sky level with towers

2. Old powerups -- fire flower, starman, propeller hat, cloud hat return, though the powerups themselves are not seen. I suspect they are tied to the Crazy Cap store and the sentient hat this time instead of pickups.

Will continue posting below since I'm hitting the word limit
>>
So basically, you've seen Mario decorations and nothing else, and you want us to believe that rules out every other game.

Good try, but you got nothing on that tomoko-chan showfloor leaker from last year.
>>
3. New powerup that seems to give Mario electricity powers exists

4. More footage of existing levels are also shown, but I don't remember anything too interesting.

Moving on to other booths

ARMS gets a booth as expected. Nothing exciting

Splatoon 2 gets a booth. There is a video feed there too. I haven't played the first one so I can;t really tell if there's anything new. A level with lots of slopes resembling an indoor skate park is shown and there's also a level with floating platforms in like a swimming pool or something.

Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle gets a booth as well. Pretty much what you have seen. Not sure if this has been leaked yet but the player character appears to be a UFO rabbit of sorts commanding the characters around.

Fire Emblem Warriors gets a booth. The mage (Tharja?) from Awakening is playable, as are Marth and Camilla (these are the ones recognised. There are more but I don't think I've ever seen them before)

Pokken Tournament gets a booth

Xenoblade 2 gets a booth. Nothing very interesting, desu, looks like the first one with an anime skin. No idea what the story is,, but the rolling grassy fantasy areas are there alright

Okay now some new switch stuff

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting a port. This surprised me since it's supposed to have sold like ass in Japan. Maybe they're trying to escape the wii u's low userbase. No more wii u ports iirc

Pilotwings + Waverace is a new game... set on wuhu island from what I can see and resembles the 3ds pilotwings and wii sports resort jetskiing. Nothing too big, nothing anyone asked for, but it looks pretty fun for casual play

Square Enix's octopath traveller is there, and I've nothing to say about it because it was only half set up.

Sonic Mania and Forces have booths. There is a new level in Mania that is shown off, reminds me of sky sanctuary but I don't think it is. Forces is, well, forces and I didn't see anything new there. The public will prob get to try the C.C. (tbc below)
>>
>>379465018
wait. I need time to type this out and posts have a word limit
>>
>Pokemon Stars
Stopped reading.
>>
>>379464641
>Pokemon Stars
Bit late to the table with fake details.
>>
>>379465794
>>379465886
Are you guys retarded? Reread his post.
>>
File: moonoverjune_0285.jpg (34KB, 266x271px) Image search: [Google]
moonoverjune_0285.jpg
34KB, 266x271px
>>379465680
>Pilotwings + Waverace is a new game
>>
>>379464641
>There is a video feed, though, and there is new stuff shown:
Are you saying that Nintendo is running a video feed on the showfloor showing new Mario odyssey content, just for the setup crew to watch? Why? Couldn't they wait to switch it on, or test it with non-sensitive media?
>>
>>379465976
The rumor about stars is over as ultra sun and moon have been announced. The stars rumor has been named now.
>>
>>379465794
>>379465886
>First things first, no Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4 (although Hey Pikmin is there), Smash Bros, F-Zero (to any fool who still belived nintendo is making more of these), Pokemon Stars. All of these do not exist on the showfloor. Ninty fans hoping for these (and from what I know there are a lot) will be disappointed so don't say you weren't warned
>no Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4 (although Hey Pikmin is there), Smash Bros, F-Zero (to any fool who still belived nintendo is making more of these), Pokemon Stars
>All of these do not exist on the showfloor

anons are fucking retarded sometimes
>>
>>379464641

Sounds like you're describing this Switch event in Japan in January.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_8P6_Fg_fQ&index=24&list=LLvisPrJYETp8JMNIC6RVUcA
>>
>>379465680
>TMS #FE

Well that's interesting I wouldn't mind buying a port of this if its real.
>>
>>379466254
Avex made a good bit of money from this game. Now that the switch is a portable that can do console level gaming, this will probably sell well, given that Nintendo and Atlus actually push for it.
>>
>>379465680
>Fire Emblem Warriors gets a booth. The mage (Tharja?) from Awakening is playable, as are Marth and Camilla (these are the ones recognised. There are more but I don't think I've ever seen them before)

It's like they want no one to play this game.
>>
>>379464641
>>379465680
This is pretty disappointing honestly
>>
>>379464641
>>379465680
This is legit, I know how a fellow LA fag when I see one, smash port faggots BTFO
>>
>>379464641
Don't worry, I believe most of what you said anon, because like you said, most of it is disappointing.

However, I do not believe Xenoblade 2 will be on the showfloor. It barely got a trailer, and probably won't be coming out till late 2018 at the earliest.
I do not believe in your Pilotwings + Waverace game either, because not only does that seem rather random, but I don't see them putting out a showfloor for a game that hasn't even be spoken of at all.
The Rabbids booth I believe, because even though that hasn't been announced either, if it is absolutely true that this is more of a Ubisoft game then a Nintendo game, its reasonable to see them not giving a fuck and setting it up anyways.
I sadly believe in Tokyo Mirage getting a port. Since they also named Pokken Tournament's port already, I pretty much feel like this year for the Switch is the year of ports. Which sucks, because I actually own a Switch, and have basically just been waiting for Odyssey to come out. Also waiting for the Yooka Laylee Switch port as well, hopefully its talked about at the direct.
>>
>>379466254
The only way I could imagine them rereleasing the game is if they restore everything they censored and even the few things they censored in the Japanese version.
>>
>>379464641
>literally nothing new from Nintendo except Pilotwings + Waverace ans Mario + Rabbids
I fucking swear.
>>
>>379465680
>xenoblade
>just grassy plains
Confirmed fake
>>
>>379465794
Retard
>>
(I don't know what the random desu is doing there in the previous post... freudian slip? Anyway moving on)

Monster Hunter XX port is coming. I know it's been announced in Japan but this is the localised version. 3ds and switch versions will both be playable.

Sin and Punishment Angel's Ascent is a new game in the Sin and Punishment series (last one was on the wii I think). Very flashy, looks as if it was developed by Platinum

Skyrim for Nintendo Switch has a booth. Notice how it's not the "legendary edition". Graphics seem to be improved, though, so no idea what this means

Project Mekuru (that low budget panel flipping eshop game) has a booth

Speaking of 3ds, Ever Oasis, Hey Pikmin, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and the new Kirby eshop games will all be playable

There are also tons of indies including Stardew valley and yooka laylee but I don't have anything interesting to say here.

Sorry if that wasn't very interesting or even disppointing, but that is what I saw and what I'll report. Signing off.
>>
>>379465886
>Not on floor
What, read a again
>>
>>379466573
Just to confirm there are other environments -- forests, snow etc but it''s nothing we haven't seen before/ is too interesting so I glanced over it
>>
>>379466608
Yeah, ok, no, you can stop already, they aren't going to have a booth for every game that will be in their entire E3 direct set up so people can see it before it airs. You honestly should have just stopped at where you were anon.
>>
Sounds lame enough to be true.
>>
>>379466498
>However, I do not believe Xenoblade 2 will be on the showfloor. It barely got a trailer, and probably won't be coming out till late 2018 at the earliest.

Super Mario Odyssey "barely got a trailer" and it's slated to come out this year. Why the skepticism when Nintendo literally announced and confirmed it to come out this year?
>>
>>379466803
That's not how Xenoblade works though. It doesn't use archetypical environments; it's known for imaginative stuff.
>>
>>379466821
Are you saying that you aren't expecting Odyssey to get delayed into Spring 2018? A game which is being made by the same people from "New Zelda will be in 2016" and "We do not get people hyped over games not coming out this year, by the way New Zelda delayed into 2017"?
>>
>>379466806
to be fair to anon Nintendo has a huge space rented out this year

Sin and Punishment makes me suspect tho
>>
>>379466803
>nothing interesting
That doesn't sound like Xenoblade at all. Could you be, perhaps, lying?
>>
>>379466608
>Sin and Punishment Angel's Ascent
ah man you were so close and you blew it at the end
>>
>>379467072
>Are you saying that you aren't expecting Odyssey to get delayed into Spring 2018?

No I'm saying the opposite. Xenoblade 2 won't get delayed and will come out as planned.

People's only reasoning for Xenoblade 2 not making its release date is because their only exposure to its existence is the trailer from this past January. People didn't even know of its existence before the event, so why doubt it can make it to its release date now?
>>
I honestly believe this. I've learned so many times to expect the worst out of anything, and this truly does sound like the worst realistic outcome.
>>
>>379466608
>random desu
get out newfag
>>
File: 7ZDqfmy.png (716KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
7ZDqfmy.png
716KB, 848x480px
>>
>>379467136
Sounds like something a tone-deaf nintendo unprepared for switch success would push out though. Every month after e3 has a major first party title filled in already.

Personally also find it a little hard to belive though. I hope it's fake. What anon described is very disappointing desu
>>
>>379466608
The localized version wouldn't still be called XX. You fucked up.
>>
This sounds eerily similar to the Switch event leak.

So this might active true.
>>
This all sounds plausible but i dont really think it rules out announcements of new titles. Games that are just now being announced are likely not coming out until 2018, so i doubt they'd have anything of them to show on the floor at e3. I still expect a smash port.
>>
>>379467408

*Actually.
>>
>>379467072

Zelda straight up was delayed because of the Switch
>>
>>379467506
That's a really good point, actually. If anything is coming in 2018 it probably isn't gonna have a booth.
>>
>>379466608

Ok you fucked up. Go to sleep bucko you have school in a few hours
>>
Too bad they arent gonna talk about restocking the god damn system so i can get one
>>
>>379467136

I mean, they brought back Bomberman at a time where that series was literally dead.
>>
>>379467679
How'd he fuck up? I'm not really familiar with the series.
>>
>>379467072
>Obviously if a company delayed one game, all their games will get delayed.
The event is only gonna be about 2017 games and mario odyssey is going to be the focus
>>
>>379467072
The Zelda team aren't the same people working on Odyssey you idiot. When was the last time a 3D Mario was delayed?
>>
Pilotwings + Waverace sounds pretty fun tbqh M. Night Famalans.
>>
fuck, so nintendo earnestly thought Rabbids was the big surprise? Looks like they've learned a lesson in trusting Ubisoft to keep things a secret
>>
>>379467775

Sin & Punishment is as niche as you can get and the developers have said that they're basically making no more new games.

This was a few years ago mind you.
>>
>>379467775
The last game on Wii was a huge flop.
>>
>>379467921
Nintendo own the IP though. I know Treasure are dead, but Nintendo could do whatever they want with it.
>>
OP is a cuck
>>
>>379467921
>>379467948
Oh. That's weird, I searched it and it apparently got above average reviews. I think I remember seeing it once or twice.
>>
>>379464641
Fake. There is a new Kirby game in the works which wouldn't be missing from this leak if it was real.
>>
>>379467948

Stranger things have happened. Nier was a flop in both sales and reviews and that got a sequel.

And Platinum Games recently said that they're working on a interesting Switch title.
>>
>>379468146
>Speaking of 3ds, Ever Oasis, Hey Pikmin, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and the new Kirby eshop games will all be playable
Good job reading the thread.
>>
>>379468256
The one coming in winter is not eshop exclusive. Mario & Luigi DX was also left out.
>>
>>379468196
>Nier was a flop in both sales and reviews and that got a sequel
That's because Yoko Taro is best friends with people in high places
Hell, he's even Kamiya's drinking buddy
>>
File: 1495691371774.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495691371774.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>379466821
Not him but

1- It's Monolith Soft
2- Remember how polished looked X back in 2013 and we were all hyped when they said "coming early next year"? funny we got it two years after his announcement and the game was downgraded a lot
3- It's fucking Monolith Soft
>>
File: DBoR2V_UAAAdg_n.jpg (134KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
DBoR2V_UAAAdg_n.jpg
134KB, 1024x1012px
Anons, calm down.
All of this games will have a booth because they will be playable, but that doesn't mean Nintendo only has those games to announce.
There might be more games to announce but they will obviously not have a booth either because they will be for the end of the year/fall/2018. So don't get to disappointed.
I still have hopes, unless OP has seen the whole presentation which would be kind of weird desu.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>379468342
>>
>>379464641
>First things first, no Metroid
this immediately makes me KNOW that you are legit. Nintendo would be too stupid to please me, a loyal Metroid fan,
>>
>>379466608
>MHXX on Nintendo's booth

That would be pretty weird, as at last year's E3 MHG was at the Capcom's floorspace with a pretty big "booth".
Also I don't think there would be that much space for all of those booths, especially if there are so many demos available.
Nintendo's space sure is big, but not 8 different " kiosks" with demos big. If true I just hope that they have a lot of Mario stations.
>>
>>379468391

So you don't believe that a Sin & Punishment game developed by Platinum can happen?
>>
>>379468342
>Mario & Luigi DX was also left out.
Oh yeah, I remember that leaking a month or so ago.

Go home boys, OP's been revealed as a fraud.
>>
I was actually in charge of coordinating e3 booth setup for a company last year, and there is no way that Nintendo is this far along. Displays showing game titles aren't usually brought in until the last day of setup to avoid leaks like this. The only thing I was spoiled on last year was the new Resident Evil due to the Capcom display that was held up via trussing.

I'd be really suspicious of any leaks before this weekend.
>>
>>379468127
It's honestly one of the best games on Wii so if OP isn't lying I'll buy it day one. The name "Angel's Ascent" doesn't sound like something a fake leaker would come up with.
>>
>>379468572

No fuck you I want a new S&P game!
>>
>>379467921
Which is why he said it looks like Platunum is developing this one.
>>
>>379468662
Huh. Now I wish I'd bought a copy when I had the chance.
>>
>>379468572
Well that settles it. Go to bed OP
>>
>>379464641
Nintendo specifically said Pokken DX would be playable. This is confirmed fake.
>>
>>379468534
I'm pretty sceptical that this is a real leak
But if it ends up to be true then good for all the S&P fans.
It's just that the odds of it happening is pretty slim
But hey, we got NMH3 so anything can happen
>>
>>379468853

Read his second post, Pokken has a booth.
>>
File: IMG_0503.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.png
404KB, 853x480px
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/nintendo-adds-pokken-tournament-dx-to-the-e3-lineup

>no mention by OP
>>
>>379468954
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>379469006
Yes. He's still wrong though.
>>
>>379465745
Then type it all out first in notepad and do a post every minute you dingus. Don't type it live into 4chan, moron.
>>
>>379468405
>2- Remember how polished looked X back in 2013 and we were all hyped when they said "coming early next year"? funny we got it two years after his announcement and the game was downgraded a lot

That was announced prematurely as the Wii U damn near literally had no games.
>>
why don't i hear more hype about Odyssey?

3D platforming as a genre is dead and this is the only hope and they obviously know this due in part to this not being another pseudo-2d/3d game like the last few titles.
>>
>>379468405
>downgraded
What? It looks EXACTLY the same, if not better, now.
>>
>>379469147
Because it's been announced already.

Pretty much the whole point of E3, for most /v/ users, is to speculate and anticipate games which have never been seen before.
>>
>>379469247
He was making references to the pop-ins that a lot of people were disappointed with (the enemies and line of distance for flora) but I agree, the game looks fantastic.
>>
>>379469286
totally agree

I meant generally speaking it's potentially the BOTW (minus the meme-hate the game gets on it's idiosyncratic qualities) of the Mario series based off the very little we know so far

chances are, we will be let down as far as "future" announcements are concerned
>>
>Actually getting excited for Nintendo
>On E3

You're setting yourselves for disappointment, Nintendo has been constantly failing for almost a decade now.
>>
>>379469464
Nintendo's the only company that actually shows fucking games at E3 instead of super drawn out trailers that are like 90% prerendered cutscenes and 10% of the game running on a really high end PC that will never look that good on the consoles it's supposed to come out on.
>>
>>379469464
then why do they still exist. how have they not Sega'd by now.
>>
File: DBqb7UPUwAAdstL.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DBqb7UPUwAAdstL.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>379468572
Here's a pic from the show floor as of yesterday. Obviously it's not a shot of Nintendo's booth but like this anon said, they don't put up game-specific displays until the last minute
>>
>>379469464
Not enough annual sports games and tv features to fill the majority of their show with I agree
>>
>>379469650
I dunno, the Orange Scissor Lift for Switch display looks like it's pretty far along.
>>
>>379469614

How delusional are you? Did you forget that the Wii U failed?

>>379469636

Iwata took the bullet for the company.
>>
>>379466608

Thank you for your service
>>
>>379469813
Clearly these prerendered trailers work for selling games to people. I'm not denying that. But I actually give a shit about video games. Even if you don't personally like Nintendo games, at least they fucking show games.
>>
>>379466608

>Sin & Punishment developed possibly by Platinum

Nigga if this shit isn't real I'm raping your mom, killing her, wait for her to get buried, dig the body up and raping it again.

And if she's cremated I'll using her ashes to jack off.
>>
>>379469936

Everyone shows games on E3, anon.
>>
File: shhhh.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shhhh.webm
2MB, 640x360px
there are things in the presentation that are not on the showfloor.

not sure why a guy hired to lift shit thinks his knowledge is absolute.
>>
>>379470145
source? context? this is the first im seeing of this
>>
>>379469650
Is it possible for anon to know even before the stuff is set up? Is there like some person who lays out the plans and orders parts or something? Remember we don't know what anon's position was or how he got the info

Still banking on fake tho
>>
>>379470145
top keke
>>
>>379468196
I just find it bizarre that Nintendo would fund yet another Sin and Punishment. The first game on N64 was exclusive to Japan until it arrived on virtual console, the second game on Wii was a big flop. I was able to buy a new copy at Gamestop for only $5 a few years ago, which is a steal for such a great game. If this turns out to be real, I'll be ecstatic as well as confused as to why we can't get a new 2D Metroid or F-Zero if they're willing to invest in a series that's even more niche than either of the two.
>>
>>379470145
We dont know his position, for all you know he had access to plans and stuff

Though I would assume he wouldn't leak all this stuff out if that were the case
>>
>>379469614

>He actually believes this.
>After playing Zelda BOTW

Nintendo did exactly what you mentioned here last year as well as plenty of times before, you idiot. Everyone shows tech demos on E3, even Nintendo.
>>
>>379470145
Not bad.

>>379470315
It probably don't cost all that much to make. It's a rail shooter.
>>
>>379470145
Did you do that in your AfterEffects class 101?
This is really bad bait.
>>
>>379470357
There's a difference between showing a techdemo saying it's a tech demo and showing a tech demo and saying it's a game.
>>
>>379470494

When there's a text mentioning "Running in X system" it means that it's a tech demo you dumbass.
>>
>>379466254
Maybe if they fucking uncensor it. Not even joking that made me not buy the game.
>>
>>379470618
No? That makes no sense.
Nintendo could make a video of Super Mario Bros "running on Switch", that wouldn't make Super Mario Bros a tech demo.
>>
>>379465680
>Fire Emblem Warriors gets a booth. The mage (Tharja?) from Awakening is playable, as are Marth and Camilla (these are the ones recognised. There are more but I don't think I've ever seen them before)
>recognizing Camilla but not Tharja
I'll call bullshit. Tharja was immensely more popular than Camilla.
>>
>>379470852

Dev kits are stronger than the commercial product. Also this trailer itself didn't even mention shit, everyone assumed it would look like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE
>>
>>379470798
Same here
>>
>>379466608
>Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
>will all be playable

Nope.
>>
File: 1458066991193.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1458066991193.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>379465680
>Pilotwings + Waverace is a new game

Awww yisss

>set on wuhu island

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY EVEN BOTHER
>>
>>379470798
They should do like with Disgaea 5. Put English subs in the Jap version so you can choose to buy the censored version or the uncensored one.
>>
>>379464641
Eh even if they announce Metroid I wouldn't expect it to be playable on the show floor.

>>379465680
>The mage (Tharja?) from Awakening is playable
muhdikk
>>
>>379473073
Fuck off.
>>
>retards believe this shit

no fuckin way they port FE#,or new sin punishment or new WAWE Race

dont kid yourselves.
>>
>>379464641
>I can take advantage of the internet mask of anonymity
what kind of try hard retard talks like that
>>
I'll eat dicks and crows if Metroid doesn't have a trailer this E3. No I'm not going to expect it to be playable, but at least a trailer.

Screencap this, because OP is a faggot.
>>
>>379465680
>Pilotwings + Waverace is a new game... set on wuhu island from what I can see and resembles the 3ds pilotwings and wii sports resort jetskiing. Nothing too big, nothing anyone asked for

> First things first, no Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4 (although Hey Pikmin is there), Smash Bros, F-Zero (to any fool who still belived nintendo is making more of these), Pokemon Stars. All of these do not exist on the showfloor. Ninty fans hoping for these (and from what I know there are a lot)

Make up your mind if you WANT these old series to be made or not
>>
>>379464641
>>379465680
Huh, I guess it's okay?? 7/10 if true. I was hoping there would be a UI update with a browser & videoplayer and ports from 7th gen (Grand theft auto, Batman: Arkham city, Left 4 dead, Far cry 3, Portal 1 & 2 etc.), all well. I was hoping for new IP's but all this will probably happen next year. Thanks OP, at least I won't be disappointed.
>>
File: IMG_6294.png (253KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6294.png
253KB, 645x773px
>>379464641
>>379465680
>no smash bros.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>379470798
You skipped a great game for very little. The changes were incredibly minor and didn't affrct the story or gameplay in the least.
>>
File: rolling_eyes.gif (206KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rolling_eyes.gif
206KB, 200x200px
>>379464641
>>379465680
>>379466608
This sounds really believable to me for once and if it is legit then this is fucking shit to me. Beyond Odyssey being shown off more & Kirby's new game there is literally nothing I want in this and it's just disappointing, typical. Good thing these are just random posts from a Anon.
>>
>>379465680
This is disappointing enough to be true
>>
File: 1496020391970.jpg (399KB, 2048x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1496020391970.jpg
399KB, 2048x1610px
>>379465680
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Never was interested on picking it up on the Wii U. However, if it was on the Switch I'd pick it up. Also, Nintendo is done for, they need to understand that they're are nostalgia babies who want what won't ever be made. No true Kirby, Pokemon, Metroid, F-Zero( confirmed dead 4ever)(RIP), Star Fox (kek), Pikman, and Animal Crossing. I might just give up video games and focus on finding a career or go to school. I wish 6th gen timeline was on a loop.
>>
>>379475491
Reread your post, you should definitely go back to school anon.
>>
>>379475786
Thanks anon.
>>
>>379464641
That's kinda funny since they aren't setting up until Monday anon
>>
>>379476489
Source?
>>
>>379465680

>literally zero third party games
>inb4 that joke ubisoft "game"

lol pathetic
>>
>>379475491
>Pikman
Why do people spell Pikmin like this

>>379475052
This is exactly how the January show leaked
>>
>>379466608
And this is where you fucked it all up. If you just stopped where you were, I would have gave consideration to your LARP. Don't be so greedy next time, quit while you're ahead
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.