[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Huey.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Fuck Huey.jpg (629KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Huey.jpg
629KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck Huey.
>>
>>379464474
>literally cucked to death
lmao
>>
fuck huey? Huey did nothing wrong

without Huey there would be no snake, no MSF
>>
>>379464598
>Huey did nothing wrong.
Other than, and this is just in MGSV:
>Cause the destruction of Mother Base.
>Kill his lover.
>Use his son as a guinea pig.
>Design another Metal Gear.
>Cause the wolbachia mutation.
>Call D-Dog a wolf.
I bet you think that the Legion is defensible in New Vegas, too.
>>
>>379464598
fuck off huey
>>
>>379464809
>bringing that shitty game up for no reason
>>
Why was Huey such a retard in MGSV? I can't even dislike him as "you're supposed to hate him" type of character, he just seems like just a contrived bad guy that suddenly turned mad as a hatter for no real reason.

>in PW full onboard the Peace Walker project, lectures Big Boss on nuclear deterrence and says he believes in it despite despite disagreeing with Coldman's means
>"lol us having nukes is actually bad, I'm going to betray MSF for Cipher because of that despite Paz (Cipher agent) literally attempting to launch a nuke"
>later betrays Skullface for Big Boss
>despite this constantly hinders Big Boss and co.'s search for Snufflepuggy
>REVEEENGE!
>after Skullface is dead betrays Big Boss AGAIN for Cipher and unleashes another parashit epidemic
>repairs Snippysnoppy so the kids can steal it and fly it back to their home planet
>also he killed Strangelove and apparently was a total dickhead off screen
>>
>>379466534
because the writer is one too
>>
File: DUD.gif (82KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
DUD.gif
82KB, 550x400px
>>379464809
>Speculation; No hard evidence
>She was a psychopath who wanted to implant her memes into Hal; She used Huey as genetic material and nothing more; Legitimately believed Hal to be The Boss' and her starchild
>Your dad didn't let you "drive" the car when you were young?
>Implying nuclear deterrence is wrong
>Diamond Dogs were the Protagonists, not the Good Guys. As terrible as the narrative was, you should've realized it by that point
>It is a wolf
>>
File: really made me think.png (24KB, 594x360px) Image search: [Google]
really made me think.png
24KB, 594x360px
>>379466847
That's the most likely reason, yeah.
>>
>>379466534
What he said>>379466847

But at the end of it all, ignoring shit writing and headcanon, Huey is really just a civilian who has had a gun to his head for over a decade. It's worth noting he knows that Venom isn't Big Boss, so being antagonistic towards him makes sense. XOF, DD, it doesn't matter. Someone is ready to pull the trigger on him no matter what, even before his "betrayals". Betrayal in quotation because Huey is never formally aligned with anybody.

He's collateral damage, and it's a shame really.
>>
>>379464474
>*muffled IT'S A WOLF in the distance*
>>
>>379467521
>he knows that Venom isn't Big Boss
No he doesn't.
>>
Huey is there to make you realize Diamond Dogs aren't the good guys, it's why he's literally wearing Kojima's glasses
>>
File: 1488414694461.jpg (5KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1488414694461.jpg
5KB, 250x186px
He is a fag
>>
>>379464809
But the Legion is right tho.
>>379465658
>Being so insecure that his favorite game is shit
xD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.