[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes of the Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Alarak.jpg (130KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Alarak.jpg
130KB, 240x240px
You can see this HotS thread, yes? Then post in it!
>>
File: actual.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
actual.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>379461780
HotS is shit. Drop it and play the superior game
>>
Post your meme hero ideas (Abba, cho'gall)
>>
>>379464514

Core replacement hero that allows you to control and improve minion waves like an RTS.
>>
>>379461780

Just uninstalled.

I realized that it's basically the same as every other MOBA where I get no joy out of winning.

If it's a stomp in my favor, I feel nothing.

If it's a stomp against me I feel horrible.

If I lose a close game, I'm fucking furious.

If I win a close game, I'm still mad it got to that point in the first place.

It's a poisonous genre.
>>
>>379464514

First-person hero that has to move with wasd.
>>
>>379464514
The "You no take candle" kobalds.
Can place an unlimited number of "candles" in bushes, providing vision. Can global move (with a smallish cooldown) to any bush with a candle in it.

Every candle that is destroyed by the enemy team permanantly gives the kobald +5 hp and +1 damage. Ult consumes all candles on the map as a temporary stat boost (damage,health,ect) based on how many candles were consumed.
>>
>>379464514
Peasant/Peon hero, he enhances and repairs buildings, can also build towers.
>>
>>379464656
sounds like a problem with you as a person desu senpai
>>
>>379465119

I could be Adolf Hitler and it wouldn't stop this game from being shit.
>>
File: 6830315_thumb.gif (76KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
6830315_thumb.gif
76KB, 340x340px
>>379463872
>HotS is shittier then Paragon
Stop lying to people. Both are equally shit.
>>
>>379464514
Hero with whom you specifically play the game with in first person pov.
>>
>>379465221
stop ignoring his point, perhaps mobas are not your thing, or there's a problem with you
be careful of depression anon
>>
>>379464514

No attack, no damage, 100% support for the masochists out there.
>>
>>379464514
Hero that can copy other heroes abilities
>>
>>379464514

High damage assasin that cannot interact with structures, map objectives and minions.
>>
>>379464514

Reverse abba where you hat enemies to give them nasty shit.
>>
>>379461780
Dr Narud

His ultimate lets you fuse two heros into a cho gall being with a shit ton of health regen and everything else being the same, you get to choose who is the base hero
>>
Quit when they added the Crusader. Aba was my favorite
Is Daggoth in yet?
Can I sit comfortably away and send my swarm against their forts?
No?
Is Mephisto at least in already? One of the Three Prime Evil. The Lord of Hatred I mean. You know, the eldest brother. Mentor to Belial. Possessor of Sankekur the most powerful mortal in Sanctuary. Corruptor of Kurast and Khanduras. The first to break free. The deliverer of Lazarus. The Lord of the Undead. Uncle to Lilith, the mother of the Nephalem. Spawner of the magma demons. The nigger who lore-wise started the Diablo franchise.

No?

Then fuck you.
>>
>>379466069
>wanting literally whos
>wanting clones

They will be in but as skins lel
>>
>>379466029
>wanting SC2 bullshit "Narud" over the master manipulator Duran

I'm still mad Narud never turned back into Duran. Or at least hired a VA that sounded remotely like his BW version even after everybody realized what team he was playing for.
>>
File: malthael.jpg (43KB, 624x677px) Image search: [Google]
malthael.jpg
43KB, 624x677px
>>379466069
Mal'thael is sexier so he had priority.
>>
>>379465436
I need this.
>>
>>379465594
We have Nova already
>>
shit game
>>
>>379468730
And an expansion.
I'm hopeful the only reason they're delaying such a main character is because they're planning a themed expansion to go with it.
>>
>>379469005
What is Medivh? Or hat abathur
>>
>>379464514
>cho'gall
He's in the game already as a co-op hero. Cho controls where the two move and is a melee warrior while Gall is a Ranged Mage Assassin.

If the two are friends and in mic chat, he's a nightmare to play against, and a guarantee for your team.
If the two don't have mic chat, or barely know each other than they're a waste of a player slot.

Another fun thing about him is he combines the user names of the two players, like Linuya and Happymartin will be "Link'rtin".
>>379465561
That would be one of Abathur's Heroics.
>>
>>379464656
Sounds like you, not the game anon. I was having fun last night with Laser Azmodan just melting their entire team while get got Tributes constantly.
>>
>>379464514
Character that can only move by teleporting. No walk speed.
>>
>>379471324
That would be fucking AIDS to deal with anon
>>
>>379464514
A fucking feral druid
It's not like the series lack druids
Also,we need more BIG BAD VODOO
>>
>literally who's over literal legends
BLIZZBABS WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
>>379472427
Blizzard added a probe instead of Phase-Smith Karax so at this point they might as well release a wisp hero that can float around trees to gather wood for the team
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.