[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's finally F2P, what's your excuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: battleborn_gallery_02-1.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
battleborn_gallery_02-1.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
It's finally F2P, what's your excuse?
>>
It's still shit
>>
No.
>>
>>379460836
Free shit is still shit.

Even with hats.
>>
>>379460836
Just because its free doesn't mean its worth playing.
>>
>>379460836
its a bad game and literally the only appealing factor, the coop PvE shit, isnt free.

I dont feel the need to play a shittier, more terrible Overwatch.
>>
>>379460836

>so shit you have to give it away for free
>it will now be shit AND full of BRs

Fuck off with your failed game.
>>
>>379460836
I already own overwatch sadly
>>
>>379460836
I'm not enough of a badass.
>>
>>379460836
no waifus.
would rather play paladins, at least those guys knows that waifus will sell the game
>>
>>379460836
too expensive
>>
Call me when they start paying people to play.
>>
It sucks
>>
>>379460836
Even shittier TF2/Overwatch ripoff? No thanks.
>>
>>379460836
I'm gonna reinstall it tomorrow morning
>>
You need to stop posting about BB when the english autismos are awake, all the shitposting that occurs at night stinks of diligent bribong virginity.
>>
such an ugly art style
>>
>>379460836
I don't want to play it.
>>
>>379460836
The REAL question is...this or Paladins?
>>
>>379462837
Battleborn if you want something different. Paladin is basically Overwatch, Battleborn's game modes are much different
>>
>>379460884
fpbp
>>
>F2P

Holy fuck am I TIRED. TIRED of kids like you posting with these stupid fucking terms. Honestly, when you come to a board such as this, YOU NEED to adapt. You CANNOT CONTINUE posting these trash terms, regardless of the topic. Your stupid, moronic terms have no place on a board such as this. You stick out so much, while scrolling through the board, it simply becomes hard to ignore the topic, even if I have no interest in the subject of the post, and so I must read this pointless, dull-witted trash, which causes me to waste valuable time, and to write out a post that, most probably, isn't even needed, but at the same time, perhaps it is, as it will send a message to you and your dim-witted like, that this trash is no longer welcome on this board or this very site, and is in fact better off on sites such as reddit or twitter, where this post will fit in better and not cause people to be concerned at the state of this board, and, indeed, the state of this website as a whole, and to the type of people and posters it attracts, and as a comparison to it's current situation and it's past.
>>
File: 1356315377931.png (97KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1356315377931.png
97KB, 497x500px
>>379460994
>>
>>379460836
>F2P
Free to try my friend, it is a big difference :)
>>
>>379461602
Confirmed shit taste
>>
>>379460836
>should you play Battleborn?

I played BB since release for about 3 months. I had never really long waiting queue and can therefore talk about the game itself and not about the huge waiting time.

So, should you play the game? As of now I would say you should wait and not waste your time playing BB right now.

When should you play the game:
>When they removed the gear in PvP.
>When they make more waifus. As of now only Phoebe and Alani are acceptable looking.
>When the active players on steam reached over 10k.
>When they add loot boxes and more skins and other things like Overwatch.
>When they at an anti cheat like VAC
>When they add a good match making

If Gearbox can't fulfill these things the game will die anyway. The only reason why I still like Battleborn more than Overwatch is because I can't play Overwatch more than one match and then get bored/frustrated.

In Overwatch I played mostly McCree, Roadhog, Soldier 76, and Reinhardt. After I realized that all matches are rigged and you get matched to win and lose how Blizzard wants you to, I only play Mercy. But even as a new Mercy main I can't play more than one match a day without thinking how bad Overwatch is. Is there any person out there who really enjoys Overwatch so much that he can play more than two games in a row without feeling bored? Also the whole "communication" in Overwatch is either "you are shit", "GG EZ LUL XD PWND YA NOOB XD XD LUL", or some autistic screeching. In Overwatch it is MANDATORY to disable every chat in pugs because I have not had ONE sane comment, neither in qp or in ranked.

For the the hero shooter. Paladins is just a cheap version of Overwatch. If you like Paladins you will also like Overwatch even more. TF2 is just too old and the game feels bad compared to Overwatch because of its old engine and comical graphic without waifus.

So Battleborn is in theory the best hero shooter out there, but not because of its greatness, but because of how boring the competition is.
>>
File: coloring_book_pages_07.jpg (48KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
coloring_book_pages_07.jpg
48KB, 620x465px
I bought it when it first came out.
I've had my fill.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.