[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Srsly find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8188.jpg (34KB, 250x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8188.jpg
34KB, 250x266px
What went wrong? Srsly find a flaw
>>
it's a perfect game.
>>
>>379458703
Didn't spend enough time on it.
>>
>>379458703
literally everything except music and graphics
>>
>>379458703
What didn't go wrong?

The combat is boring as basic as fuck "Hold O to win"
The characters outside of the main 4 were thrown aside as soon as they were introduced. Also, they brought up drama when some old guy died and everyone acted like they lost some dear friend.
Summons were "I win buttons"
AP was better spent on passive abilities since the game is so fucking easy you don't need to buy any combat abilities.
Chapter 13 was so god damned slow and boring. Wasn't hard thanks to Gladios giving me a fuckton of potions and elixirs so I was never in fear of dying.
>>
>>379458703
FFXV was to be 3 games, square say fuck you nomura and put tabata to make one game in 3 years.

Easy could be best FF but end up begin trainwreck.
>>
>>379458894
>music
Some standout tracks, but not Shimomura's best work sadly. One even sounds like Elder Scrolls music.
>>
>>379458703
That it created FFXV-kun, that is the biggest flaw of the game.

In addition the game feels incomplete.
>>
>>379458703

The story was disjointed, major things were never explained, none of the characters got fleshed out, and no time skip Cindy and Iris models. Gameplay was simplistic, but personally I thought it was fun.
>>
>>379458703
Comically unlikable characters who are so one note their name is their entire personality alternate between hyper realistic and boring "drive through rural america" simulator and comically over the top and unsatisfying as a result magic-tech RPG combat world against giant gods and other shit that doesn't feel like it belongs in its own setting half the time while doing constant boring ass sidequests and camping using Coleman (tm) equipment
>>
>>379458703
Simple, it's not a final fantasy game. It's just of references to the serious, where as World of Final Fantasy actually plays like a damn FF game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.