[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me to get this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fridaythe13th.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fridaythe13th.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
convince me to get this game
>>
There are some spectacular asses.
>>
its shit dont do it
>>
File: 1496838045292.jpg (57KB, 609x507px) Image search: [Google]
1496838045292.jpg
57KB, 609x507px
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h98s6ud2j7zwwit/Friday.the.13th.The.Game.Build.b6363.Incl.Steamworks.Fix-Voksi.rar

you dont need to spend 40 usd on 3 maps and 1 gamemode anon
>>
>>379455914

I might return it

I only get twitch streamers or people who are totally silent

Need a /v/ group or its shit
>>
>>379455914
Don't get this game. You guys bitch about how shitty games are now then you go and buy the shit games which encourages devs to make more shit games.
Vote with your wallet for once.
>>
>>379455914
I can convince you not to.

It's a shitty FoTM Eceleb game that is actually pretty buggy with shallow gameplay.

The only place for it to go is down after the brief hype dies off and everyone gets bored of what is literally a very pricey one map with one repetitive gamemode.

It only serves to be a quick trend for youtube/twitch cancer.
>>
*grabs your wallet*
>>
>>379455914
Can´t you pirate the game and still play online? Also it´s not even worth a pirate anyway because it´s an Ubisoft tier games where it´s fun for about 2 hours then you never want to play it again because theres nothing to new.
>>
>>379455914
No not in its current t state as game until it gets single player and more maps I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
Just post screenshots of the girl wearing shortshorts.
>>
>>379455914
I was actually thinking about buying this game too, i've wanted a fun online game to play
What's the premise exactly i've only watched one video. each round one person is jason and the campers gotta escape or something.
>>
I wouldn't try to convince you until more is added to it, and even then, only if it's free
>>
>>379456043
this
>>
>>379455914

Wait until they add more content like, single player, new maps, new Jasons, etc.. or you can get it in a sale. Don't pirate it like these fags are saying.
>>
>>379455914
Wait for a price drop, I have 20 some hours in and having fun with it but I can safely say it is not worth 40 dollars.
>>
>>379456443
You get dumped in the map with 6 other counselors and one Jason player, and scavenge the cabins for items to try to power escapes such as the car, or a boat, or calling the police and making it to the area they secure when they arrive. You can also kill Jason but it isn't happening unless you're playing with several friends.
>>
should i get dead by daylight? is that one good? i don't even want F13
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.