[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I supposed to have a key left over in misery mire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

am I supposed to have a key left over in misery mire
>>
use it in the next dungeon the game doesn't give a fuck
>>
From what I remember you are.
>>
no itll trigger the extra key glitch delete ur save and start over
>>
>>379455878
really

isn't that a bit broken
>>
>>379455818
No, you're not, and I recommend opening up the room with it which iirc contains some rupees.
>>
>BANGBANGBANGBANG
THIS IS THE POLICE
DROP THE KEY
>>
>>379455818
>doing the dungeons in numbered order
why?
>>
>>379456292
nigga it was like that in the first game too
it's your reward for not being dumb enough to use it opening a door for a compass or some shit
>>
>>379457625
how are you supposed to know which doors will lead to dead ends?
>>
>>379457930

By not being dumb, didn't you read anon's post?
>>
>>379457930
The map my dude.
>>
>>379457930
By not being dumb
>>
File: Vault Boy Minuteman.png (159KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
Vault Boy Minuteman.png
159KB, 680x567px
>>379455878
Keys don't carry on to the next dungeon in ALTTP. They are specific to each dungeon.
>>
>>379458018
>>379458043
how are you supposed to not being dumb
>>
>>379459664
git gud
>>
>>379457420
because his OCD says so sequence breaker faggot
>>
>>379459821
how git gud
>>
>>379460131
you roam around the castle in the beginning of the game for 5-6 real time days. that should do it.
>>
The key belongs to links chastity belt
>>
Who /rando/ here
>>
>>379457420
>doing the dungeons at all
Just skip to the Triforce, you fucking pleb
>>
>>379458459
They don't. The first Zelda is the only one where they do, and it tickles me how every game since has felt the need to explain that you can't use them somewhere else.
>>
>>379461464
Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>379462087
You found a small key! Use it to open locked doors. It can only be used in this dungeon.
>You found a small key! Use it to open locked doors. It can only be used in this dungeon.
You found a small key! Use it to open locked doors. It can only be used in this dungeon.
>You found a small key! Use it to open locked doors. It can only be used in this dungeon.
>>
>>379462350
On the Select Item Subscreen, you can set it to <, v, or >. Set it to C and use it with C!
>On the Select Item Subscreen, you can set it to <, v, or >. Set it to C and use it with C!
On the Select Item Subscreen, you can set it to <, v, or >. Set it to C and use it with C!
>On the Select Item Subscreen, you can set it to <, v, or >. Set it to C and use it with C!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.