[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest developers of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 234x215px
Prove me wrong. Every single game they release is a polished gem, they give constant support to GTAV while still developing RDR2, and it's 4 years old. They have consistently released quality titles since GTA3 and have had a humongous impact on gaming as a whole.
>>
>>379453684
I just want fucking GTA VCS and LCS on steam. Then I'll give them 10/10. I don't want to play them on a small psp screen or ps2.
>>
>>379454291
I think I heard someone was working on a total conversion mod that turns San Andreas into VCS.
>>
shitting out dlc cars so retarded 12 year olds can break out their mom's credit cards is hardly "support". remember that the story dlc died for this. fuck rockstar and fuck gta:o. enjoy your red dead online cash shops and half assed single player.
>>
>>379454431
I think it's dead now.

>>379454725
This. I'm tired of this GTA online shit. I mean it is/was fun but I want something substantial, and shit that actually works/is fun, not just getting blown the fuck up in a constant war zone when you're trying to move crates around to make shekels to afford shit, it's why I just stuck to missions but you can only take so much of it.

Also on the whole still devloping RDR2 thing, you do realize Rockstar has multiple studios? It's not like it's one small team doing the insurmountable, they're fucking huge and have been for awhile, they just keep a low profile/make them selves seem smaller by how they operate.

That said yeah I'm with you're they're fucking great, but they do have faults.
>>
I adored R*
They were my heroes
And then their scummy practices started to come to light and I couldn't adore them anymore
Then Benzies left and it was the last straw for me
>>
>>379453684
>GTA
>not saints row
dropped.
the only thing they did that was good was that zombie western game.
>>
i give credit to Benzos
>>
>>379455549
i mean Benzies
>>
>>379455217
Yeah his departure has me nervous I admit, he was the real leadership even if most normies give credit to the Housers (not saying they aren't important but they're mostly creative guys, they don't have the devlopment knowledge and knowledge about guiding that side of it that Leslie did)

I am excited to see what he does in the future he was talking about doing his own thing now, should be cool whatever it is.
>>
>>379455927
The biggest most glaring problem with the Housers is that they have huge ambitions but Benzies was the producer that kept them in check, the Housers famously spent several years on Red Dead Redemption and didn't have anything remotely resembling a final product after years of work, Benzies delivered a final product in three months after they called him in.
The precedent is set, and look at what happened to RDR2, delayed until 2018
>>
>>379453684
>Prove me wrong
I've had more fun with other games.
>Every single game they release is a polished gem
Maybe polished, not all of them are fun. Every HD GTA game was boring.
>>
>>379453684
Completely agree OP. They hit it out the fucking park every time.
>>
>>379455217
>a few microtransactions made me abandon the greatest devs of all time
What a ridiculous little kneejerker you are.
>>
>>379453684
>they give constant support to GTAV

of course they do because it facilitates the cash shop.
>>
>>379453684
>No Red Dead Redemption on PC
meh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.