[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game was fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Metroid_Other_M_Cover[1].jpg (111KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Other_M_Cover[1].jpg
111KB, 256x353px
This game was fun
>>
4 u
>>
Fuck off dobson
>>
>>379451848
i agree
>>
>>379451848
My favorite
>>
i enjoyed
>the basic platforming sometimes,
>the postgame, where i could actually explore a nonlinear environment, finding creative uses of my toolset to access new locations and powerups

for the last hour before I discovered the pointless phantoon fight, it almost started to feel like a good game
>>
The game itself wasn't bad at all, it was good.
But it was supposed to be a Metroid game and in that failed miserably.
>>
How to fix other m (GAMEPLAY ONLY)
>Manual dodges with tighter iframes
>Finishing blows recover health instead of standing still and holding A
>Can fire missiles in 3rd person with the drawback that you cant target specific spots on larger enemies

There, that's all it needs
>>
If you play this with dolphin you need the shitty motion controllers from the wii? or you can play with a normal gamepad?
>>
>I like being contrarian: the thread
>>
>>379452604
You can.
The only annoyance is that the "spot the pixel" segments are even more annoying because pointing a wiimote with sticks is a PITA.
>>
>>379451848
Oh no I'm trolled XD

Outsmarted by OP again!
>>
>>379452776
>>379452852

>having fun with a game is being contrarian
>when it has a 79 on metacritic

Here come the autists
>>
>>379452149
This desu, Other M was liquid dogshit which makes it all the more annoying seeing what could have been if Sakamoto didn't lose his fucking mind
>>
I actually did kind of like the game. My biggest complaints are the boundaries and lack of exploration. Besides that I like the action and the boss fights
>>
>>379452887
I'm sure if you've never touched or heard of Metroid in your life and this was the first Metroid game you've played, then you'd find it enjoyable with a good story, interesting character development, and great controls.
>>
>>379453142
No ones even brought up story or characters once

You retards really are hung up about this story shit even after all these years. Sad
>>
>>379452939
Not him but yeah a 2D game with no cinematic story.
>>
>>379453242
I have yet to see a worse one to this day. It's so bad on so many levels.
>>
>>379453242
>dey see me trollin', dey hatin'
>>
i don't get complaints people have with the story, i played it a few years ago and the only thing that stuck out was, "why was phantoon randomly there as a final boss?"

i know people didn't like samus but it was nice to see her actually be a character for once instead of just being a female link in a suit
>>
File: silence, bitch.gif (763KB, 338x200px) Image search: [Google]
silence, bitch.gif
763KB, 338x200px
>>379453440
>>
File: 1496384228113.jpg (26KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1496384228113.jpg
26KB, 318x318px
>>379451848
>Let's take metroid fusion but let's make worse and in 3d
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.