[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games /v/ was wrong about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: poster[1].jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
poster[1].jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Games /v/ was wrong about
>>
>>
File: 8.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
File: latest.jpg (44KB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
44KB, 480x263px
>>379450597
>>
Great games /v/ thinks are shit:

Diablo 3
Skyrim
TLOU
GTAV
God Of War (2 or 3)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Pretty weak games /v/ thinks are great:

Devil May Cry 3
Literally any JRPG these days it's Persona 5
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
Dragon's Dogma
Morrowind
Diablo 2
>>
>>379451272
Why do you think GoW 2/3 are great?
>>
>>379451272
>v thinks DX:HR is shit

Clearly I'm misremembering what it was like here between the press demo "leak" and the release of the game.
>>
Dark soul 2
>>
>>379450879
Did you really reply to yourself and screencap it faggot?
>>
>>379451272
I'll give you some of the games you liked. TLOU was an okay third person shooter. Gears of War did it better.

That second list tho. You can go fuck yourself there. They were great games for thier times. P5 is good, and Dragon's Dogma is still better than most shit released these days.
>>
>>379451674

I remember discussions breaking down into people screaming it's not exactly the same as Dude Sex, people being mad about the ending, pants shitting about "I didn't ask for this." and various other things.

Really though, every game discussed in this cesspool of human waste gets a cycle. The first few weeks are spent actually discussing things in the game, from mechanics to storytelling to music. The next half month is when things get mixed up, and it's when the shitposting and memes start hatching. After that, it's shitposting all the time every time, until the /vg/ thread is the only place to get any real discussion.
>>
>>379452349

Gears and TLOU are not in the same genre you lepton. Just because they both operate with a third person perspective doesn't make them both the same genre.
>>
>>379452349
>TLOU was an okay third person shooter.
It wasn't even as good as the uncharted games, and that's embarrassing.
>>
>>379451272
>VTMB weak

Explain this halfwit blithering immediately
>>
>>379452214

under rated post
>>
>>379453213

He bought it, forgot about it, couldn't get it to work and now can't get a refund.

He's just a salty bitch
>>
>>379450597
Better than it was but it still has a ways to go.
>>
>>379451272
Add Mount and Blade to that weak list
>>
>>379450679
hey give me that 5 back
>>
>>379451272
>Skyrim
>TLOU
>God Of War (2 or 3)
Shit taste: The post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.