[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Someone will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: protoss.jpg (1MB, 4476x1536px) Image search: [Google]
protoss.jpg
1MB, 4476x1536px
>Someone will defend this
>>
>>379450212
it's everything wrong with modern blizzard
>>
Are stimmed marines useful against protoss at all? I know they get wrecked by late-game tech but I'm trying to find a couple good all-in cheese builds to practice. Do they just hit too late to be viable?
>>
>>379450212
Am I wrong if I think the right looks better dependent on them matching the lighting to the original? If they just made the light a little more directional and didn't HDR tone it out so much it might look decent.
>>
>>379452808
marines can be viable in early game but i dont think you can get enough of them fast enough.
>>
File: 1333429050362.png (179KB, 462x345px) Image search: [Google]
1333429050362.png
179KB, 462x345px
>>379450212
>original has a giant rod ascending from the planet directly into the zealot's ass
>>
>>379452808
If i'm not mistaken, firebats tend to be much more useful against the protoss than marines in early game, more so when stimmed.
>>
File: protoss.jpg (25KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
protoss.jpg
25KB, 450x393px
>>379450212
defend what? im loving the thought about a remastered brood war
>wider field of view
>hopefully possibility to select more than 12 units at a time
>thats all i want
>>
>>379453775
Not OP and not a nostolgiafag but do you think those two changes alone will have significant impact on the gameplay? I feel like it's in the vein of one of those "improvements" to a game that seems like a good thing because of convenience but it underhandedly impacts the gameplay in a negative way.

I feel like this change would direct more of the skillset to being macro oriented since having easier control of your units would make micro less intensive.
>>
Why does the alien need a six pack and biceps?

Where did his pauldrons go?

Is he about to slaughter his comrades or something? Why is he so angry?

Why are his eyes blue?

Where did his tail go?
>>
>>379454664
these "improvements" are just some small things ive always wanted. and will probably get me to play through the game once again.

tried a resolution hack some years ago so i could play 1920x1200 or something and it was glorious, kinda hard to revert back to the 800x600 or whatever

as for macros. the no need for a G1-16 with commands to send every troop saved to the number keys just to send a reasonable sized army scattered across the map, to one single spot
call me lazy but yeah, im gonna enjoy this stuff
>>
What's wrong with it? Looks much better to me
>>
>>379450212
>Left
>My armor's heavy
>I'm hungry
>My back hurts
>Why won't Selendis notice me?
>My arms don't fit in these bracers

>Right
>Armor looking smooth as fuck, just polished
>Arms cool enough to make Kerrigan wet
>Ready to fuck up some Zerg
>Would be smiling if he had a mouth
>Waist ans leg
gs the perfect size to fuck your waifu later
>>
>>379455934
>>379453775
its been confirmed that this is literally just a visual and auditory upgrade. so much so that its advertised that non upgraded players can play with those who have the remaster
>>
it's barely different except for update graphics and angry eyes
>>
File: 1436248475760.png (62KB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436248475760.png
62KB, 191x200px
>>379456604
>>Why won't Selendis notice me?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.