[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 game announcements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: ultra hype.jpg (21KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
ultra hype.jpg
21KB, 554x313px
so,anybody hyped for nmh3?
>>
>>379442402
Im just hyped for all the E3 threads.

Its one of the few times of the year that /v/ is good.

E3 and EVO. Fantastic.

Oh and AGDQ
>>
>>379442540
you're actuallly right tho,p5 and nier are just a prime example that not all great vidyas have to be social centered or online competitivism
>>
>>379442746
Wait what does that have to do with anything I just said.
>>
>>379442746
why are you talking about p5 and nier and great vidyas in the same sentence?
>>
Travis won't be coming out til 2018, at best. While the Direct is focused on 2017 shit.

but i'm just glad he's back, my dudes.
>>
File: 3 days.png (222KB, 547x605px) Image search: [Google]
3 days.png
222KB, 547x605px
>>379442402
>>
File: badou-reflection(c).gif (216KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
badou-reflection(c).gif
216KB, 256x192px
>>379443834
I remember SUDA saying that NMH3 was going to be on the Wii's successor and that Travis wasn't be the main character.

Funny, I remember it like it was last year, I'm getting old.
>>
>>379443317
compared to all the shit from last years,these ones where great
>>
>>379444857
oh yeah thats right,but the questions here is how comes he's not the protagonist,is he going to get killed or something like that?
*sight,only time will tell
>>
>>379442540

AGDQ is gay. No one talks about games, just about faggot shit and that one slut that had sex with a bunch of dudes.
>>
>>379442402
I'd like to see Shadows of the Damned 2 instead
>>
File: aisha-tyler.jpg (32KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
aisha-tyler.jpg
32KB, 640x358px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIEQg3Hrc6k
I'm protesting E3 this year due to no Aisha Tyler.
>>
>>379442402
Of course more bullshots and dissapointments yay
>>
>>379442402
I will only be hyped if
>Game isn't full of cut content from previous games
>Game brings back multiple beam katanas
>Game brings back 1's t-shirt diversity but keeps 2's costumes
>Suda actually works on this one

I'll be happy either way. I'm a Suda51drone through and through but goddamn did NMH2 suck
>>
>>379445634
you forgot
*more playable characters that dont make the game total bullshit (im looking at you shinobu)
>>
NMH will probably force me to buy a Switch (hopefully they put 1 & 2 HD on the eshop or something in the meantime)

But I seriously doubt there will be any word on it at E3
>>
>>379445829
No I didn't forget that.
I'd rather have more beam katanas that make travis do different stuff than have new characters entirely.
Shinobu and Henry getting thrown into the gameplay mix ultimately took away from the rest of a game so much that they miscounted when ranking up after fucking Henry.
>>
>>379442402

I'm hype for NMH3, but OP we all know it's not gonna be there. The only thing that was confirmed by SUDA in January was "I want to make a game on Switch with Travis". The most we'll get, and that's IF we get anything, would be a 15 second teaser with art or pre-rendered CG. Again, that's IF we get a thing.

Personally though, I'm just hoping for Smash Bros news. As much as I think it'd be crazy to rush a new game this fast, I wouldn't really object to even a Switch port of Wii/3DS
>>
>>379444857
I remember the initial reveal for Lily Bergano had a character that looked just like Shinobu hidden by an umbrella.

Then it got axed.
>>
>>379444857
he hasn't even specified that this is NMH3

could just be Travis' Lawnmower Racing DX for Switchâ„¢
>>
>he thinks this will ever be released
>>
>>379448159
imagine a no more heroes dancing all night
>>
>>379442402
Hope not. Nmh has pretty bad gameplay, and a juvenile aesthetic.
>>
I dont see it coming out in 2017, so I dont see it appearing.
>>
>>379448472
this isn't cutscene station
>>
>>379442402
There was a second one? Shit I didn't even like the first one.
>>
>>379450471
there was but Suda didn't direct it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.