[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do they need to do to get you to like Starfield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png (43KB, 1200x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png
43KB, 1200x561px
What do they need to do to get you to like Starfield?
>>
>>379423742
little to no minorities in the game
>>
Take away that building bullshit and design the whole damn world themselves instead of having 50 empty plots of land with 2 people.
>>
>>379423742
Have that bloke with the nice hair tell me about it, creating an influx of memes that make me laugh, and then in turn make me want the game.
>>
>>379423742
i just want the world to feel alive.
>>
File: 1496155247740.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496155247740.gif
2MB, 500x313px
>>379423810
>>
>>379423742
Release it.
>>
>>379423742
will it actually feature starships and ship combat? if so then huge ship customization, looks-wise but more importantly gameplay-wise, would be neat. Also give us ships of all sizes please.

Add meaningful exploration, i.e. you can find unique equip that can't be surpassed by crafting. Or discover entire subplots that change the world or how you play the game.
>>
If they really are trying to set the Elder Scrolls and Fallout in the same Universe then I will never buy another Bethesda game ever again.
>>
not let it be that AAA freemium game that's been talked about
>>
>>379423742

nothing, I unironically have every single Bethesda game available online
>>
>>379426858
They aren't. It was a single easter egg in Fallout 4 that was a nirnroot looking plant and people thought too much of it
>>
actually take time to fix the bugs and not rely on the community to fix it for them
>>
have the story and rpg elements crafted by obsidian
>>
>>379423742
Do you work for Bethesda Marketing and are you looking for what to say at E3 to generate hype?
>>
>>379423742
Have obsidian make it
>>
>>379423810
Unironically yes, a game that doesn't pander diversity or politics related to the real world instantly makes the game a better prospect for me to play.
>>
>>379427183
Its the same normalfags who thought the Alien Helmet was fucking Elven in design when it clearly isnt in any way whatsoever.
>>
File: skyrim.jpg (82KB, 530x436px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
82KB, 530x436px
>>379427915
>>
Please just make your fucking stats more useful in the dialogue and gameplay sections of your games Bethesda. That is all we fucking want.

Please consider getting new animators and stop clinging to your friends from college whos work is subpar.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.