[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch = Wii U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 81WKc7NWpoL._SL1500_.jpg (194KB, 1500x877px) Image search: [Google]
81WKc7NWpoL._SL1500_.jpg
194KB, 1500x877px
>lazy Mario Kart port
>lazy Zelda port
>lazy Pokken port
>Splatoon sequel barely different from original
>inevitable Smash port
>inevitable Mario Maker port

When did you realize the Switch was just a rebranded Wii U?
>>
>>379417776
The moment Iwata died
>>
>>379418009
>died
he was murdered
>>
>it's lazy because I don't like it
>>
>>379417776
damn, if those ports are lazy then what does that make the rest of the industry?

anyway, I am truly enjoying those lazy ports, I didnt own a WiiU so they are great.
>>
>>379417776
Don't say lazy
>>
>Wow these games did well but suffered due to WiiU being shit.
>Why not sell them on our successful hardware instead?
>No, that would be lazy.
You're a fucking moron, op. No (You) for you.
>>
>>379417776
I just won't be buying a Switch until it has actual original content.
>inb4 b-b-but muh snipperclips and muh indieshit
Don't bother replying to me if you're just going to shill shovelware
>>
>>379417776

I wish it had some kind of library. This thing has no games, and nothing on the horizon. Already sold it for almost full price, will pick one up again if somebody makes some games for it.
>>
>>379417776
To be fair, the Wii U games are all new and >original. Good thing they are salvaging the good Wii U games though.
>>
>make game on wiiu
>nobody buys them because >piiu
>release the same exact game on switch
>sells like hotcakes
Seems to be working really well so far
>>
>>379419605
But its bad when sony ports last-gen games right?
>>
File: Nintendo.png (217KB, 387x436px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.png
217KB, 387x436px
>>379417776
It's okay because of portability.

Well worth the investment and I love how Nintendo is reinventing voice chat with a mobile app and dongle.
>>
>>379419773
Fuck off with console war crap you teenager.
>>
>>379418590
>defending nu-nintendo comprising the majority of their console's library with ports and advertising them as if they are new games

Switch isn't even more powerful than Wii U by a noticeable degree. There's nothing wrong with ports unless, like with Switch, they are the focus of your console.
>>
>>379419976
I'll take that as a yes
>>
>>379420038
I don't even own a Switch and own a PS4 but you mindless drones are fucking stupid.
>>
>>379419605
>make a console no one wants to play
>no one buys games on it

>make a console people enjoy
>they buy games for it

wow..........
>>
>>379420315
The software is the only thing that should matter
You're basically admitting that you care more about good marketing than you do about good games
>>
File: 1494709269969.jpg (24KB, 495x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494709269969.jpg
24KB, 495x474px
>>379417776
>port
What is it porting from though? Thin air? The games aren't coming from the 3DS so how are they ports?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>379419773
It's one thing to port games everyone already got, one relatively successful home console to another.

It's a whole different deal porting a great game on a shitty console that held back the game to an excellent handheld. I want basically the entire Wii U library ported so I can sell that piece of trash and not look back.

If you're too dumb to see that the Switch is the successful version of the Wii U's concept, end your life. Please.
>>
>>379420607
>It's one thing to port games everyone already got,
half of PS4 owners never owned a PS3
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.