[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Microsoft make a big comeback at E3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 23809285094853.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
23809285094853.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
Will Microsoft make a big comeback at E3?
>>
Nope. All Xcucks can do is bitch about Sony all day long while their paperweight called the Xbone sits and collects dust
>>
Yes. They for once actually have a handful of exclusives (inb4 pcfags, you are not the intended audience) and have a console that can decimate everything on the market. Plus they'll probably ended up lowering the price of the One S too. They've done an amazing job at recovering since Spencer's been in charge and he's been in charge long enough that things he initiated when he first came in are able to show.
>>
>>379411303
By putting literally all their games onto Windows? Nah
>b-b-but muh most powerful console evah!
Motherfucker, if console users gave that big of a shit they'd just get a PC
>>
>>379411820
check out a ps4 message board some time. I recommend gamefaqs.
>>
>>379411401
I dont think there are xboners who actually bitch about sony, most of them are pc gamer or nintendo fanboys or the ps4 fanbase.
>>
>>379411303
Sony's definitely going big with God of War this time, release date announcement most likely. They'll show more of Day's Gone and TLoU2.
But Death Stranding is out. I guess there's no certainty for the rest of their show and same applies for most of Microsoft's show.

Microsoft is probably showing State of Decay 2 which might have a leg to stand on when compared to either Days Gone or TLoU2. If the game exceeds expectation it'll be an open world coop zombie which on paper sounds more appealing than Sony's 2 linear cinematic zombie games. But obviously LoU2 has more going for it than that being a sequel and all.

Microsoft also has backward compatibility while Sony shot down the concept in an unappealing manner. Sony being right won't matter much if Microsoft can spin it about being a better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it angle.

Outside of Games Microsoft has Scorpio which again with good messaging can really steal the show especially with a potential $399.99 price tag.

It really all depends on how good their show will be and if Sony doesn't have anything that is truly spectacular and new. Them showing the games of Last E3 won't be enough if they're trying to build up new hype.
>>
Nah. Their first-parties are completely stagnant

>343 - The Halo guys
>Coalition - The Gears Of War guys
>Turn10 - The Forza guys
>Playground Games - The Forza Horizon guys
>Lionhead (RIP) - The Fable guys

None of the studios have been allowed to do anything different since their inceptions. They all have their one specific IP they have to keep churning out. Rare is the only company that doesn't have that.

None of the Sony studios are in that position (other than Polyphony Digital on Gran Turismo but at least that series has major gaps in between releases).
>>
>>379412651
>Sony's 2 linear cinematic zombie games
Why the fuck did Sony think that would be a good idea?
>>
>>379413193

I don't think Days Gone is linear. And I think the gap between the games releasing could be quite large. Shawn Layden really emphasized that TLOU2 was in super-early development when it was shown of at PSX. It might not be out until 2019 or later.
>>
if 4k 60fps is not a meme, and works... there is little reason to own a desktop computer anymore
>>
Sometime I legit forget that the Xbox one exist.
>>
>game name
>HOT ANIME GIRL BIG TITS XXX
>join game
>get baited
>its that fucking bloody anus dude again

God dammit.
>>
>>379413414
desktops are the only place to play 8K games. also even with 4K60 on scorpio certain things would be better on PC such as draw distances, AA, shadows and other things. A PC would do 4K ultra while at best you could hope for high settings on the console.
>>
>>379415159
Scorpio did Ultra settings at 4k/60 for Forza.
>>
File: x.jpg (8KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
8KB, 249x246px
>>379411303
Yup. At E3 Microsoft will announce Lost Odyssey 2, Ninja Gaiden 4 with Ninja Gaiden 2 code included in pre-order, Tales of Vesperia remastered with the PS3 content, and a new Jet Set Radio game/JSRF remastered all exclusive to Scorpio
>>
>>379413394
Days Gone looked pretty linear. even if the releases are spread out these are 2 games that'll definitely show up this E3, Sony's 3 biggest games this E3 have been in last E3 and 2 of them are zombie games.
>>
Don't be silly. /sony/ -- I mean, /v/ won't allow that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.