[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight Princess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 270x186px
I never got around to playing Twilight Princess before so I need some help on what version should I get. Should I get Twilight Princess HD on Wii U or should I pick up the original Twilight Princess on Wii. I don't have a gaming PC so I can't emulate it on Dolphin. Which version is the best version?
>>
Literally the only difference between the two is that the HD one has somewhat prettier graphics. Get whichever one you want.
>>
wii has unavoidable waggle to swing sword
hd looks better and does not have unavoidable waggle
>>
>>379405296
The HD version on Wii U is the best version. I can't think of anything that the other two have over it.
If you have the official GC adapter, you can even play it with a GC controller through a homebrew app called HID to Vpad
>>
>>379405296
HD version is the best. It tightens up some niggles of the original version's gameplay and using the Wii U pad to access the inventory and viewing maps without pausing is brilliant. The HD version also vastly improves the colour palette so it's not as drab looking and also includes mirrored hard mode. It's the definitive version by a mile.
>>
Another question. Can you play Twilight Princess HD with a classic controller pro? My Wii U pro controller broke a while ago and I haven't replaced it. I can play just fine with the Wii U gamepad but I just prefer a regular controller
>>
>>379405989
I think so. It should say for sure on the back of the box or on its eShop page
>>
>>379405296
Dolphin > Cemu > Gamecube > Wii > HD
>>
>>379405296
GC version is the original
>>
>>379406585
Literally what does the Wii version have over the HD version?
>>
>>379407539
Frame rate and art style. They're both mirrored so they're both shit tier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.